OS - Bathroom Rendezvous! (Part 2)

Posted: 12 years ago
Here you guys go...An extra treat part 2...on ARHI's rendezvousπŸ˜†. Make sure you read the first one before you read part 2πŸ˜‰

OS - Bathroom Rendezvous - Part 1

OS - Bathroom Rendezvous - Part 2 (last part)

Arnav and Khushi...are looking at each other, holding each other and they are still under the water getting drenched...

And there is a sudden knock on the door...

Khushi and Arnav are shocked and then suddenly leaves Khushi...and they both step back...

Khushi: Haan! Jiji!

Payal on the door...

Payal: Khushi! Kya kar rahi ho tum...aadhaa ghanta ho gaya hai...tumhe andar gaye huye...jaldi niklo...

Khushi is pannicking..

Khushi: Jiji hum abhi aa rahe hai...

Khushi looks at Arnav...

Khushi: dekhaa aapne...kya kar diya...

Arnav is now mad at her...

Arnav: Meine nahi...tum ne mujhe dhakaa diya hai...ab toh mera suit bhi kharaab ho gaya hai...(not me...you pushed me, now even my suit is ruined)

Khushi: Kyon, ab kya ek naaya suit laane keliye...Amanji, ko phone karenge...jiss tarah tyre kharaab hone par ek gaadi mangwaayi thi...(So what , are you going to call amanji and ask for another suit the way you asked for the car)..

Arnav: Just shut up khushi...

Khushi is wiping herself...and Arnav is wiping himself...and is still very wet...

Khushi looks at Arnav...she takes the towel and goes to him...

Arnav looks at Khushi

Arnav: What?

Khushi: Kya...What? Iss tarah motte suit pehenkar geele ho jayenge toh bimaar padh jaayenge...chaliye...utaariye apne kapde...(If you wear such heavy suits then obviously you will fall sick if they get wet, come on..remove your clothes)

Arnav is shocked...

Arnav: What?

Khushi: apna coat ka jacket utaariye...(remove your coat)

Arnav sounds relieved...and removes his coat...and give sit to Khushi...

Khushi takes the coat and squeezes it like a dhoban and takes out all the water...

Arnav is shocked looking at his coat completely damaged...

Khushi hands him the coat...

Arnav: I dont believe this...

Arnav sneezes...

Khushi: Dekha na...lag gayi na sardi...aap ke baal geele ho gaye hain...isliye...(didn't i tell you, you will catch cold)

Arnav looks at Khushi...

Khushi takes the bucket and inverts it upside down...and places it near Arnav

Arnav looks on...

Khushi: Baithiye iss par...(sit on this)

Arnav is like What?

Khushi : Aise kya dekh rahe hai...iss balti ke upar baithiye...(don't just stare, sit on this bucket)

Arnav says to himself..."Kahaan phas gaya hoon mein"

Arnav sits...and Khushi takes the towel and starts drying his hair...

Arnav: Kya Kar rahi ho tum...

Khushi: aapke baal sukhaa rahi hoon...and she does it it pretty roughly..

Arnav: Ouch...baal sukhaa rahi ho ki kapde do rahi ho...stop it...

Khushi doesn't stop and does it even vigorously and now Arnav gets mad...he holds her hand and pulls her and Khushi falls on his lap...(Bathroom rabba ve once more)

Khushi looks at Arnav and suddenly gets a sneeze and sneezes...Khushi is still on his lap...

Arnav smirks...

Arnav: Tumhe bhi cheek aa gayi...lekin tumne toh motte kapde nahi pehne hai..Arnav eyes her from top to bottom and khushi feels very nervous as she is not even wearing her dupatta...

Arnav: tum kaunsa jacket utaarogi...Kya, ab mein sukhaa doon...

Khushi's mouth opens wide and she gets up and moves to the corner...and looks away very uncomfortably...

Arnav slowly gets up and takes the towel and walks towards Khushi...Khushi looks very scared...

Arnav comes and stands right in front of her...He takes the towel and wraps it around her like a dupattaa...

Khushi is shocked...Arnav and Khushi look at each other...with Arnav's arms wrapped around her neck...(another bathroom rabba ve for you guys)

Arnav moves back a step, gives Khushi a naughty smile and takes his jacket and opens the bathroom door and walks out...leaving a stunned and completely drenched Khushi...

Enjoy folks...πŸ˜†My imagination should end here..or elseπŸ˜†

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
U r unbelievable girl!!!

U came up with a part 2 ??🀣

Res.. will comment after reading!!

Yippee i am the first!!!

Apne kapde uthariye 🀣🀣 i can imagine arnav's expressions here what the ??🀣🀣🀣

You ended it very well.. it was tooo good..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sweetygirl28 - 12 years ago
res...

*edited*

Awesome Shy!!

My eyes literally popped out when Arnav went out of the bathroom door!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I can imagine Buaji putting a hand on her head, and yelling "Hai re Nand Kisore!!!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
awww...once again...πŸ˜†...they are adorable...im never tired of rabba ves...nice oneEdited by renee27 - 12 years ago
wow !! 
loved loved it !! πŸ€—

thanks dear.. for staying up late and writing this OS for us πŸ˜‰
🀣...(Bathroom rabba ve)🀣🀣
That was so much fun to read.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘    
I really enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ thank you.πŸ˜‰
loved it..this part was also great..the arhi work with towel
Bathroom Rabba ve ...awesum awesum awesum πŸ‘ luvd it Shy ...too gud πŸ˜ƒ
such a cute OS...after starving us on rabba ve's on the show...there couldnt have been a better one that this bathroom rabba ve πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i can sooo imagine Arnav and his 'what the' on khushi drying his suit and on the 'kapde utariye' hahahahahaha
Wow 2nd part!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved this one...

I hope Cv's start to think like this😍