Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love Beyond Limits !! THREAD 3 pt 91 pg 128 (Page 66)

ashley18 Senior Member
ashley18
ashley18

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
update it soon di...pls dont drag the rescue mission so much...we want maaneet scenes...pls pls pls

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
waiting dear..plz update
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
just read the whole FF in a go...oh god it's so beautiful and like fairy tale...loved the bonding between friends and relations...continue soon
meena.. IF-Rockerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
waiting dear...update karo
cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Nice ud cont soon

Edited by cutestar12 - 05 February 2012 at 11:46am
Angelic_mishty Goldie
Angelic_mishty
Angelic_mishty

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheli,  Aym7,  nehavashi,  malikn,  angelinawatt,  nanusriju,  harikashiva25,  

THNXX frndzz

Love

MishTy 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Nihsonhoney_dollSailor_Nprinces939dh_ritiLadyArwendreamy4everputh--ANGEL--MissIamTheBossVidya_luv_SaRunmeena..soni4evaZohamaaneetMishti13-Mounika-Tyropunam2712Sri_Radhatamanna1391Infinity.khwaishfanspvd

Angelic_mishty Goldie
Angelic_mishty
Angelic_mishty

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Part 86

geet closed her eyes in pain n fear and she remembered her last reply to maan...
wen she had texted maan..." ...* wid a naughty face*...MERA INTEZAR KARNA..."

geet's condition...

d tight holds of rope were paining her...printing dark reddish marks on her delicate skin...
d tight cover on her mouth was not letting her speak...
she was still feeling too dizzy to make out actually where she is...
she looked around for sum1..but dere was no1...
all she could feel was suffocation due to dust and n less amount of air...
she tried to make sense...
dere was all broken n old things...like wasted types or rarely used...
she tried to free herself from rope but it only hurt her more...
tears started to flow from her beautifull eyes...
for god sake..where is she...
who is responsible for dis...
y dere is no1...wat she suppose to do now...
dere was nothing she could do..instead of waiting dat sum1 vil cum to her rescue...
and sum1 all she wanted was her maan...
" maan...plzz take me from here...plzzz..." she cried in her heart and tears continue to roll down..." maan..cum to me..its too suffocating here..."
her eyes were pleadingly searching for sumthing dat could help her...
n her eyes fell on sumthing...
dat made her more confused...
it was her doll...her very old toy..she used to play wid it wen she was young...
wat is it doing here...
y everything is so blackish...dere was hardly any light to picturize d structure of d place...
but d doll...
where is she actually...
OMG...
she is in...

maan's condition...

never in worst dream..any1 ever hav seen such a dangerous n restless maan singh khurana...
all d women were busy in shedding tears while male were worried thinking wat dey suppose to do...
n dere was maan...
maan singh khurana..whose heart had stopped beating long...
he never faced fear in his life...
but now he could understand..wat is fear actually...
he was feared...
he was feared wid d thought dat wat if he vil never be able to see her again..but den his heart screamed..no1 can ever take his geet away from him..he can destroy d whole existing world to find his geet n he vil get her back...
his brain consoled him dat geet is fine..she must be here sumwhere..n nothing bad wud hav happened wid her...
but den his 1 bad mind scared him wid d thought dat wat if sum1 would hav tried to hurt his geet...
d mere thought scared him to death...
he was scared..yes he definitely was...
it wasn't funny at all...maan singh khurana was scared...all his power felt useless at d instant moment...
all he wanted to see his geet..once..so dat dey vil feel peace,...
his heart was dieing each passing second due to not having his oxygen named geet...
his blood was giving up not having his drug named geet...
his brain was dieing due to not having d image of his geet in front...
everything abt him started to leave him..like he felt d most poor person in d world..
he hav nothing to call of his own...
everything about him was her...
its long..he hav understood wat she mean in his life...
but now at dis moment...it made him realize..wat her existance do to him...
he live bcoz she live...
he breath bcoz she breath...
he smile bcoz she smile...
he exist bcoz she exist...
he is maan singh khurana..bcoz..she is his GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA...
even tears scared to roll down..wat if she vil not like him shading tears...
here every wish is d duty of his life...
he missed her..
yes he did like never b4...
wat can he do...he wants to see her..once...to check she is fine...
to give her a bone crushing hug...
to kiss her madly...
to scold her not to go away ever again..or he vil die...
to plead her for giving a beautifull smile for him..
to get lost in her eyes...
to watch her senselessly as a compensate for going away from him...
he needs her...
watever it is...however it is...but he need her..dats all he can understand...
his eyes were bright red wid anger..pain unlimited emotions flowing through dem..
his eyes were restless to see her...
his body was shaking..craving for her...
like his life has stopped n she is d only 1 who can strt it back...
n again..she is d only 1 who can uderstand his restless..who can understand him...

police reached spot in matter of hardly minutes as d order was none other dan MAAN SINGH KHURANA...
d whole wedding had bcum a real mess but dat was not d matter...
d matter was all d family members..n every1 was worried for geet..as dere was no sign of her yet...
guests were having chats in between wid demslves...
commissioner - mr.khurana...our experts team is here at d service...
maan wid anger - i want all ur team to search every corner of dis place..n find my fiance geet in d minimum time possible...
mohinder n brij came forward...
mohinder - aaj humare ghar me shadi thi..aur geet yahi thi...shadi hone tak...par reception ke waqt pata nahi...achanak wo kahin nazar hi nahi aa rahi...
commissioner - can we get her picture..so dat it vil be more easy to find her...
maan instantly took out geet's picture from his wallet...
every1 looked at maan wid aww n amusement wid respect...
all dose who kew maan..did know..dat watever he do in his life..de do it wid all his heart...
it felt so caring n loving to see maan singh khurana..keeping his gals picture in his wallet...
mohinder n brij looked at maan wid amusement n respect while rano teary eyes beamed in satisfaction...
mayank annie nupur nisha ranbir uttara and hameer came forward...
nupur - last  wo humare sath thi..par usne kaha ke usse kuchh kaam hai..aur wo upar chali gayi...
commisioner - ok...aur upar jane ke baad..kisi se uski koi baat huyi..ya koi call vagaira...
maan - dats quite impossible..kyunki uske cell ki battery missing hai...(maan took out geet's cell from his pocket and handed to to comissioner..)
commissioner - dats quite weired...
maan - i have ordered for another battery...dey vil be reaching here any moment..but u can strt wid ur work...i vil check wid cell and give u information d moment i vill find sumthing importnt...
commissioner - dat vil b great mr.khurana...we vil strt searching from home 1st...
wid dat maan again went to call blackberry office to check wen d battery vil cum...
nisha came forward - but we hav already searched for her everywhere in house...
commissioner gave a thought...
hameer came forward -  1 thing can be done...
commissioner - wat is it..??
hameer - hum sab etne hai ke hum sab ek ek karke..ghar ke sare kamre(rooms)..har ek kona thik se check kar sakte hai...aur aap apni team ke sath bahar ke sare area...sare signals aas-paas ke sab areas check kijiye..es geet jaldi milne ke chances hai...
commissioner gave it a thought...
commissioner - i think u r right...let me check wid mr.khurana...
every1 felt hameer's idea right..as all were just wanted to see geet once...
commissioner - mr.khurana...aap sare family members ghar ka chappa chappa chhan mare tab tag hum aaju-baju ke area..signals par..sari gadiyon ki checking aur..aur aas-paas ka pura area dekh lete hai...
maan - alright...i want geet at any condition soon...check d hell out of anything..but i want my fiance in front of my eyes...
commissioner looked at maan scared wid dat passion n protective held in maan's eyes as he said dose words...
commissioner instanly splited his teams in parts n started wid deir work...
while maan along wid all family decided to check in house...
mohinder-rano n leher's parents apolosized to guests for dis sudden issue n guests left from dere wid understanding situation...
dadi maa went to mohinder n rano...
dadi maa - hum jante hai..ke ye sab achanak..maan aur geet ki taraf se me aap dono se maafi...
rano instanly stopped dadi...
rano - maaji..aap ye kaisi baten kar rahi hai..aap badi hai..aur hume kisi se koi shikwa nahi...
mohinder - maaji..rano sahi keh rahi...bachho ne humse sachhai chhupakar thik nahi kiya..par iska matlab ye nahi ke hum is rishte se khush nahi...maan jaisa damad pakar to duniya ka koi bhi baap khush hoga...
dadi maa smiled while rano started to shade tears...
dadi maa instntly consoled her - rano..aise himmat nahi harate...geet ko kuchh nahi hoga...maan ke hote geet ko kuchh ho hi nahi sakta...maan par bharosa rakhiye..ye jarur koi misunderstanding hogi...
rano wid tears - hume maan par pura yakin hai maaji..bas ek baar geet ko dekh le..to jaan me jaan aa jayegi...
mhinder - mujhe lagta hai..ke hume bhi bachho ki madat karni chahiye..
wid dat all d 3 went to in to search geet...
as d ground floar was completely checked...
geet was nowhere..
maan searched every singel area like a mad psycho...
but wat could he do...not having geet close had already made him mad...
maan kept checking wid commissioner about detail..but dey could find any single information about geet...
nor any1 see her going out...
watchmen...bodyguards...policed checked everything thorouly..but couldn't find any single clue...
but dey had to find geet..at any condition..or maan singh khurana vil kill dem alive..dey knew it...
maan was about to strt searching for 1st floar wen a man and his team came wid blackberry's battery...
maan went to check dem...
all d gang splitted dem in rooms..so dat dey could thorouly check each n every room...
nisha went to geet's room...brij went to rajji's room...mayank went to brij's room...ranbir n annie went to guests rooms...every1 spiltted demselves..n hameer chose to go store room...
as he opened d door of store room...
whole room was black..as dere was hardly any scope of light...d room was suffocating due to lack of air...
he moved inside n put d deam light on which was nearby...
no surprise...
1st thing his eyes saw was geet..all tied up on a chair...in half unconscious condition...
he looked at her horrified...n ran in...
though he didn't forget to lock d door from in...
geet gently tried to open her eyes as she felt deam light..n d moment her eyes fell on hameer who was standing right in front of her wid such a worried face...
she pleaded wid her eyes to open her tight holds...
tears were continuously flowing...
he sat on his knees n looked at her worried...
hameer - r u alright...??
geet tried to speak - mmm..mmm...
she thanked god to send hameer as her saviour...but to her disappointment...
hameer moved a bit closer n rubbed his thumb over her cheek..wiping of her tears...
she looked at him confused...
he suppose to open d rope n remove dat cover from her mouth..and wat is he doing...
she again tried - mmm...mmm...(trying to strugle open herself..)
hameer stood up n lossened her a bit as he saw dark red marks on her wrists n feet...
geet looked at him more confused...
y did he loose d rope..for got sake...y didn't he open it up...
hameer smiled at her sweetly - ab dard to nahi ho raha...
geet tried to free herself...but he held her from moving...
hameer - jyada..taklif mat karo..warna aur chot lag jayegi...
she looked at him all confused n once again a new layer of tear formed in her eyes...
he looked at her angrily now..
he dnt like her tears..n still she is crying..y cnt she listen to him for once...
hameer angrily - tum ro kyu rahi ho...stop crying..u got me...??
geet looked at him confused and scared..his voice was rough and scaring...
like he is d 1 who...
wattt
he is d 1 who kidnapped her in her own house..in d store room..
no no..it must be sum misunderstanding..y wud he do it..
but den y is he behaving so differently...
hameer gently carrased at d dark red mark over her wrist...
geet winced in pain...
he instanly removed his hand..making sorry face...
hameer - m sorry geet...m sorry..lagi tumhe..??...m sorry..i didn't mean..i can never mean to hurt u know na...
geet looked at him all confused...he is not making sense at all...
hameer gently removed d cover from her mouth...
geet - hameer...thnk god u came...plz mujhe bachallo..plz remove dis rope..dekhona kisene mujhe yahan bandh kar rakha hai...pllzz...isse nikalo..its hurting...
hameer smiled...
her voice sounds so sweets..so seren..so pure...any1 can fall in love wid her...even dat maan singh khurana...
n dat remind him of maan...
hameer painfully - tumne aisa kyu kiya geet...??
geet confused - mene kya kiya...aur tum mujhe khol kyu nahi rahe hai...
hameer - agar me tumhe khol dunga...to tum firse mujhe chhodkar us maan ke paas chali jaogi...
geet looked at him more confused...but her eyes widened in shock at his words made sense..
she looked at him horrified.,..
geet scaringly - iska matlab..tumhe mujhe...
hameer made baby face like a kid - to tum hi batao..aur kya karta me..aise tum meri baat hi nahi sunati...sorry...
geet looked at him confused...he spoke in such a weired manner...
geet angrily - hameer chhodo mujhe...ye kya bachpana hai...agar maan ko pata chala ke tumne mujhe yun bandh kar rakha tha..to wo tumhe maaf nahi karenge...
dat angered hameer,,,...
dow dare she take maan's name again...
here he is doing so much for her...ns he is still taking maan's name,,,,
hameer again put d cover on her mouth...
geet tried to strugle..tried to scream..but it was too late,,,,
she hated herself for not screaming b4 wen her mouth was open..hope sum1 would hav lisetend to dem...
hammer angrily squized her mouth - tumhe kitni baar samjhana padega geet..ke tumhare muh se kisi aur ka naam mujhe nahi pasand...kitni baar...
geet cried in pain..d squize was so hard dat her cheek went dark red in pain...
hameer instably left her making worried face...
hameer worriedly - dekha fir se..lag gayi na...tum kyu mujhe gussa dilati ho..mujhe tumhe hurt karna bilkul achha nahi lagta..ab dhyan me rakhna thik hai...
geet now understood..he hav lost completely...
but she was worried about maan n her ring...
did he remove d ring..
b4 she could make any conclusion..
hameer started to laugh...
she was like mute supector..bearing his madness...
hameer - pata hai.. bahar...wo MR.MAAN SINGH KHURANA kya keh raha tha...
geet was worried wid dat...wat vil be maan going through..all she knew...wat her mere absense does to him...
he vil be so worried...so restless...
" maan... " she called him heartly...
maan put d battery in her cell n was about to strt d cell...
he felt geet's voice..like she was calling him...he looked here n dere restlessly but she was nowhere...
he was sure..she want him...she called him...he was sure...
his restless was increasing each passing secong...
hameer suddenly stopped laughing n looked at geet inetensely...
hameer - keh raha tha...(he mocked maan's words).." mujhe geet chahiye abhi isi waqt...chahe iske liye mujhe puri duniya talash karni pade...maan singh khurana apni geet ko dhund ke hi rahega...kyunki usse mujse koi door nahi rakh sakta... "
a tear formed in geet's eyes understanding maan's restlessness for her...
hameer again started laughing...
geet looked at hameer wid pure hatred as d tears rolled out...
hameer - bewkoof hai..bilkul bewkoof...
geet tried to free herself..but her every strugle went in vein...
hameer -  " ...jaisa ke usne kaha..ab wo puri duniya me tumhe talash karega...par..."
geet looked at hameer curiously for his ext set of words...
he continued - " par...wo ghar me NAHI talash karega..."

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt - Scroll Down

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 05 February 2012 at 4:57am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelimdaya4dpurvageniusbmAnjalinthuri123attitudeshyabshacryskentmishimmaahimaaneetcanonANTER93zainabzeeqMaryamahaji790MAAHIMIKApreetianand21sarah_zaishabushra_17mandakini_marchcharurithidivyaraghaniAym7shiffadurga1000asmi123lathaau5armadSaffronOrangethendral_111crazedfan19mmishra1vid_hurrymans22YellowtullipsPoonamTcue1khansangelNihsonsk_75priyankasweet21aliceyue27geetapWhitepigeonShugluvszahidpritmgoyalkalpna123honey_dollrostNivedithachandCiaMaaneetsweet-mishtyetrikaMONIJA78Sailor_Nsweetiepienadira29flowing_riverpayal12SweetestPariDiva7princes939fatema_007cutestar12ritusoni2233cutemishtidh_ritiCrystalSayaLadyArwenANGILS.KALImishtib-eiya-m-g19star_777kptlcherieLoverixraydreamy4ever-SwaSan-misty_drastifanputhharshithaaaaaaagurti30Ambibamby--ANGEL--SONU_29ExpectoPatronumanjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasaangel_smilylove4allAnnu8193d_soniaallibrfariya20KasiKasinats0101anisha_maaneetTia-AFreeBirdNeejuZohamaaneetMishti13maanshi_Jyothi_mishtirituNiharika.NairfantesymeettupaponeconMissIamTheBossritzy09ammu5RaDMG25honeygrapesoni4eva-Veritaserum-Vidya_luv_SaRun-Prithi-aamirkhanfansmallvillemonikasethmaaniqrat_areebHansaNmysteriousmillinahtani88prerna1rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--seemamarychsweety22maanmeet16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kawaii_geetzaara2212Remya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.punam2712impoojavermasanum23Sri_Radhatamanna1391todayzstarcookie.dumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdJanakivallavInfinity.Donnaa

Angelic_mishty Goldie
Angelic_mishty
Angelic_mishty

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Part 87

hameer -  " ...jaisa ke usne kaha..ab wo puri duniya me tumhe talash karega...par..."
geet looked at hameer curiously for his next set of words...
he continued - " par...wo ghar me NAHI talash karega..."

" sir..r u alright...'  asked d man bringing maan back to his senses...
she needs him..he knew it...he felt her voice...her plead...
..." his jaan's pleading voice peirced like niddle in his heart...his geet suppose to order..not plead...y i felt her voice pleading...where is she exactly...y im getting a feeling like she is crying for me...ofcorse she vil..im dieing here each passing second not having her..wat vil be she going through...jaan...where r u...jaan..pzz cum back to ur maan...its unbearable plzz..jaan..where vil i find u...plzz cum back..." cried maan's heart waiting endlessly for his heart beat named geet...
his heart vil be able to beat only wen his jaan vil b back in it...
not wanting to make any delay...maan checked if d battery in set properly n switched on d cell...
d seconds..cell was taking to switch on..felt like ages to maan...
like its been yr..ages..he is searching for his geet..n not finding her...
as d cell was on...he checked for calls 1st...missed calls received calls n dialled calls...but dey were all from frnds..n was nothing markable in it...
frustrated maan went to msgs..den inbox...
n he saw his msgs in d inbox...
a tear of pain formed in his eyes...wen he remebered how lovingly n naughtily dey were chatting wen she was going upstairs...
ha hated himself for not being protective towrds her...
he shouldn't hav let her go alone...if he wud hav been wid her...den she wud hav been here..close to his heart..wrapped in his embrace...wid no pain of seperation...
he closed his eyes not wanting to fall weak at dis moment...
dis is not time to shade tears or bcum numb in geet's seperation...
he is geet's maan..strong MAAN SINGH KHUARAN of his GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA...
dis is d time to search his geet anyhow...
his heart became confident n roared inside...
he vil find his geet...he vil find her at any condition...
wid dat...he oepned his eyes again n dey were confident dis time..he scroll down to see more msg n d last msg b4 deir chat had started..caught his attension...
he instanly opened d msg only to find d sender was UTTARA...
he read  message instantly n his eyes widened wid wat he read...
uttara is d 1 who called geet upwrds..den y uttara didn't tell dis to any1..not even to police...
just y...
he felt it confusing n now he knew..dere is sumthing fishy..sumthing is definitely wrong...
n now he knew..wat he needs to do...
maan instanly took out his cell n called...
maan.." hello...adi..."

geet looked at hameer horrified...as she understood his plan...
he kidnapped her n kept her in her own house..bcoz every1 vil search for her out n not in home...
her every hope felt weak wid dis peice of information...
her tears started to increase which didn't go unnoticed by hameer...
he once again bent on his knees n rested his head slightly on her lap...geet wriggled herself in disgust...
she didn't like it..she didn't like it at all...she felt disgusted to be touched by dis person..only maan can rest his head on her lap..on1 else...she started to cry more...
hameer rose up his head n looked at her painfully...
" tum kyu ro rahi ho..haan geet...mene kuchh galat kiya...tum pehle to aisi nahi thi..fir ab kyun...haan geet bolo na...tum aise bahot buri ho...u cnt change like dis...i dnt like it..." complained hameer wid tears only to get blank response from geet...
she looked at him all confused...not at all understanding his single word...
" he speaks like he knows me from years...just wat d hell is wrong wid him..y is he behaving so weired..goddd...in his stupidity..he is not understanding d gravity of d situation...maan vil be so restless...maan..i need u...plzz cum to me...i hate it wen sumbody else touches me other dan u..u know it na maan...n u hate it more dan me wen sumbody cums close to me..plzz take me from here maan...plzzz..." pleaded n cried geet in heart as d tears made deir way out again...
just den hameer's cell started ringing...
startled hameer instantly went litle away from geet n received his call...
geet felt a hope n started to scream through her covered mouth...
"mmm...mumumummm...mumumm..." dats all she could uttere n as her mouth was tightly held by dat peice of cloth...
hameer instanly put his hand on receiver n looked at geet angrily...
hameer - haan uttara bolo...
uttara - hameer where r u..did u find anything in store room...
hameer tried to sound worried - no uttara...i checked d hell out of it..but still dere was no sign of geet...
uttara sighed - where r u now..im also on 1st floar...
hameer - ough...uttara..i hav came back to ground floar..i thought of having a look at d back guad...
geet again tried - mumummm.,mmmumum..mmmuummumummm...
uttara felt d weired sound in background while hameer tried to go away from geet far as possible...
uttara - hameer..ye awaz kasi thi...
hammeer smiled uncomfortably - kuuchh nahi..wo yahan pe kuchh kaam chal raha hai..usi ki awaz thi...me tumhe badme call karke yahan ki khabar deta hun..thik hai...byee..
wid dat he cut d call b4 uttara could ask more...
as he hanged d cell...
he went angrily to geet while geet looked at him horrified wid tears...
hameer sighed n d next came was a tight slap right on geet's cheek...
geet winced in pain..as her cheek became bloody red due to d slap n a litle blood started to ooz from d corner of her lip...
geet cried in pain...she hav never ever went through such situation ever...
never on d earth her parents ever slapped to her...
n from maan..he can die but can not let a single inch of pain hurt her...
n now..dis bloody crap has kidnapped her n now slapping her...
hameer closed his eyes in pain n looked away...
geet was crying her eyes out...her breatsh were choking...
d slap was really bad as her cheek almost turned maroon wid his fingerprints on it...
hameer frustratingly moved close to her n grabbed her hairs harshly...
get cried more in pain..trying to get free..but it was useless effort...
hameer spatted feeling guilty to slap his geet...
" kyu humaesha mujhe majboor karti hi...me tumhe dard me nahi dekh sakta..par tum humesha kuchh na kuchh aisa karti ho ke mujhe gussa aa jata hai...tum mujhse pyar karti bhi ho ya nahi...??..." asked hameer angrily yet he knew d answer...
yes she do love him..he was sure...
she loved him wen she had seen him for d 1st time on dat beach..she had felt his pain wen he wasin tears..she had promised him he vil get her love...but den now y she is acting so weired...
geet was crying her eyes out feeling disgusted by his closeness..but his last set of words made her look at him in disbelieve n pure hatred...
" how dare he say dat she love him..hell NO..she only loved her maan..she is maan's...he knows it bloody hell..den still he is acting like he dnt kn ow anything...just open my mouth once n i vil clear ur even bloody damn misunderstanding..." thought geet wid pure hate in her eyes...
hameer couldn't see dat different hating feeling in her eyes n looked away...
he know she love...she is angry..right she is angry dats y she is looking at me like dis..i shouldn't hav slapped her..it must be hurting...she is angel..n i should treat her like 1...n here im slapping her..goddd..wat d hell is wrong wid me...
thinking so he instanly held his ears n bent on his knees in front of her...
geet was getting confused by his mood swings... '' in 1 second he slapped her n now he is holding his ears...i cnt bear dis monster anymore..maan...where r u...?? ... "

" WATTT... "
dat was d only word slipped from uttara's mouth as she looked at maan astonished wid was he just told her...
d thing was wen maan saw uttara's msg in geet's inbox...taking d charge over d situation...maan instantly called adi n told him to cum at d spot wid drs experts team wid all deir required instruments...
adi was shocked wid maan's demand but had nothing to say in front of maan...
so as ordered by maan sir..adi made contact wid drs team n passed maan singh khuaran's msg to dem...
it was d same hospital whose founder was maan...
it was maan's fundation  hospital for dose who cnt afford d fees in expensive hospitals...
so drs had nothing to say in front of maan's words...
and adi and d dr.steam reached d spot...
next thing maan did was called commissioner n informed dem about dis n also told dem to check uttara's all call details of dis month...
den finally maan called every family members to gather n asked uttara in front of every1 dat why she called get upstairs in d 1st place and y she didn't tell dem about dis...
uttara looked at maan shocked n confused wid his question...
" mr.maan singh khurana..ye aap kya keh rahe hai...mene geet ko kab bulaya upstiars..me toh khud wahan stage par thi guests ko welcum karne ke liye..." explained uttara feeling offended in front of every1...
leher parents looked at maan litle stirnly n came forward.." mr.khuaran..aap humari beti par aise kaise ilzaam laga sakte hai..."
rano too came forward - maan bete...wo sahi keh rahi hai...wo humare sath stage par thi..jarur aap ko koi galat faimi ho gayi hai...
maan's angry heart calmed a bit wid rano's motherly voice n he answered - maa...me uttara par koi ilzaam nahi laga raha hun...look at dis...
he showed every1 geet's cell n d msg by uttara...
every1 along wid uuatar was hell chocked watching it...
uttara herself was in shock...
wat d hell is just happening..as far as she remeber she didn't call or text geet...den how cum her msg came in geet;s inbox...
"believe me every1 plzz..mene geet ko koi msg nahi bheja tha..me khud stage par thi...to me geet ko uske kamre me kyu bulaungi..."
every became more confused wid dat...now everything startd to bcum more serious...
dis measn get is not just lost but she is actully in danger...sum1 tarpped her...
d thought was horrible...
whole gang was beyond worried for geet...
but dere was no sign of hameer which didn't go unnoticed by annie...
nisha - show us ur cell uttara..shayad koi clue mil jaye...
uttara instanly haded her cell forward...but d same moment...dr moved forward n took d cell in a hanky in his hands b4 any1 touched it...
nisha n other looked at dem confused..
dr - jaise ke ye ladki bol rahi hai..agar isne koi msg nahi kiay..tha..is cell par us insaan ke fingers ke nishan jarur honge jisne ye kiye...
a hope beamed in every1 mind...while maan smiled as dat was d reason he had called drs...
drs checked d cell...
n finally checked every1's hand to see whose matched...
but no1's matched...
dr sighed - sorry..mr.khuaran..kisi ke nishan match nahi kar rahe...
maan was getting angry now...who can be behind dis...
annie came forward to maan instanly - i dnt know..if im right or not..par yahan pe se kisike nishan match nahi kar sivay...
maan looked at her curiously for her next set of wrds which held his breath...
annie continued - HAMEER..
maan's eyes formed in a mystarious n dangrous line...
every1 looked at annie wid confusion excpet d gang got convinced instantly knowing hameer's behavior towrds geet...
but uttara got angry - annie..dis is non-sense..y hameer wud do kind of sumthing...he was dere wid us wen we were searching for geet..n i just talked a min b4 wid him..he was worried for geet n he is here sumwhere only...
mayank - uttara..dere is no need to get hyper..annie sirf ye keh rahi hai..ke sirf hameer ko check karna baki hai abhi...
nisha - and ofcorse..uski geet ki taraf behavior humne notice kiya hai colge me...
nupur - exatcly..he is  very weired towrds geet...
dat was it..
MAAN roared in anger - hameer kahan hai...
scared uttara wid maan's angry voice..instanly called hameer..
but to fear her more..hameer disconnected her call...
n she looked at every1 wid confusion n fear...
" he disconnected d call ... " dat was all she couldn utter 

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 88 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 08 February 2012 at 2:17am

The following 181 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelimdaya4thuri123nehavashiangelinawattcukishattitudeshyabshaFragrnceOfLifemishimcryskentNatashaPermaahimaaneetcanonANTER93zainabzeeqMaryamahaji790karuna_MMAAHIMIKAbushra_17mandakini_marchSukham12sarah_zaishasunaina23preetianand21charurithidivyaraghaniluminousshiffasonika1974Aym7rifana2811geetkamaan01leotheliondurga1000asmi123lathaau5armadcrazedfan19vid_hurrySaffronOrangemans22thendral_111-Elfin-PoonamTYellowtullipsrajanirchandranseductivepurplecue1NihsongeetapWhitepigeonsk_75priyankasweet21aliceyue27goyalkalpna123lovepoopreet.harmanrostSailor_Nnadira29MONIJA78CiaMaaneetsweet-mishtyShugluvszahidetrikaNivedithachandnityamaneetarshSweetestParipayal12Diva7saam123ritusoni2233ambili123fatema_007cutestar12ANGILS.KALILadyArwen-eiya-mishtibCrystalSayadh_riticutemishticherieLoverstar_777m-g19kptldreamy4everixray-SwaSan-misty_drastifanputhgurti30Ambibambyangel_smilyExpectoPatronum--ANGEL--SONU_29anjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasajssoodAnnu8193d_soniaKasiKasiallibrfariya20jeyanthi123anisha_maaneetTia-AFreeBirdNeejuMishti13maanshideepali1022Zohamaaneetmonika1992_Jyothi_mishtirituShinchan_20MissIamTheBossritzy09ammu5meettufantesyNiharika.NairrupzloveuRaDMG25meena..-Prithi-Vidya_luv_SaRunsoni4evamandy15paponecon-Veritaserum-aamirkhanfanAlamelusmallvillemonikasethanuandavimaaniqrat_areebHansaNmysteriousmilliprerna1-afsha-nahtani886n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212preethiashah10--Ratna--maanmeet1rsroopaliseemamarykawaii_geetShruthelove2_somaPadfoot_Prongs---nishu----Mishu-Remya_PillaiTyroLittle_Mermaid.punam2712impoojaverma-Mounika-sanum23suhaaanaSri_Radhatamanna1391todayzstarcookie.bhanu_rekhagdumasMysticRiverkhwaishfanspvdInfinity.Donnaa

Go to top