Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ambibamby

Waiting

updating

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nivedithachand

OMG !!! Its very thrilling !! Am was not able to breath normally in anxiety while reading !!!! Can't wait !! Plzzz continue soon !!!! Loved both the parts !!

thnqqq nivedita...

im glad u liked my update..

updating now

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

HAMEER IS A PSYCHO AND WHEN MAN FINDS HIM, HE WILL KILL HIM

thnqq punam for d comment ðŸ˜›

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 87
now Maan has found out...
he wont leave that Hameer at all...
poor Geet...
cont soon...

thnxx deepa for d comment...

updatng now ðŸ˜›

Angelic_mishty thumbnail

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheli,  5armad,  01leothelion,  pamil,  PoonamT,  thuri123,  sheetalvasa,  geetkamaan,  

THNQQ FRNDZZ

Love

MishTy

Angelic_mishty thumbnail

Part 88

i know LIKE button is not working properly..plzz click on LIKE button 2-3 times..it vil work ðŸ˜›

MAAN roared in anger - hameer kahan hai...
scared uttara wid maan's angry voice..instanly called hameer..
but to fear her more..hameer disconnected her call...
n she looked at every1 wid confusion n fear...
" he disconnected d call ... " dat was all she couldn utter 
n maan's anger crossed any limit possible...dat filth just tried to lay his eyes on my geet...
how dare he..just how dare he...
uttara was shaken by his anger so did all...

uttara uttered again - mr.khuarana relax..me usse firse call karti hun...

saying so uttara dailled hameer's number again..but he again disconnected d call and finally switched it off...

uttara looked at maan scared - uska mob switch off...

she couldn't complete her sentence as d change in expressions of maan made her shiver to death...
she felt like if maan just see hameer..he vil kill hameer on d spot...
maan held d nearby pillor trying to control his anger...he just couldn't control it...dat hameer kidnapped his geet...

" HOW DARE HE KIDNAP MAAN'S GAL...how dare he lay his eyes on my GEET..howww darreee he..." screamed maan in his worst terrifying voice possible...scaring d hell out every1...

rano n mohinder just looked at maan in shock...while rajji instantly held brij's hand feeling very scared...

dadi maa worriedly came forward - maan bete shant ho jayiye...geet bilkul sahi salamat hogi...agar hameer gunehagar (guilty) hai..to usse hum jarur saza dilayenge...
maan fell on his angrily...his eyes had bcum wide n red in anger i non-bearable frustration...

he closed his eyes for a second..he could see geet's smiling face...giggling n making cute faces...
n den..he felt litle calm..like yes..he could handle his anger till he find dat hameer...
yes he could...

he opened his eyes n questioned..." where was hameer wen u talked him last time..."

he didn't take any1 name..but uttara knew..dis questiosn was referred to her...

n she replied instantly - back yuad me...

mayank instanly came forward - but..wen we all were splitted..he chose to go to store room...

uttara - yaa i know..but wen i called him n asked where he is..den he said..he couldn't find anything in store room so he went to back yaud...

nupur instanaly - den lets see in back yaud..he vil be dere only...

maan stood up - NO...

every1 looked at him confused...

maan continued - all of u checked all d rooms excpet store room as hameer chose it...bcoz we wud hav not cheked store as it was already checked by hameer...dats means..our attension goes to STORE ROOM n not hameer...
wid dose words he ran upstairs leaving every1 wid shock behind...
just how he managed to link things so perfectly...

" he must b detective in his previous life..." thought nupur...

every1 also ran behind maan while mayank dialled d number on his cell n informed commissioner about d current thing happened in handa haveli...

" tumne mujhe maaf kiya na..sorry baba...mene gusse me mara...m really sorry..." apolosized hameer looking down n holding ears...

geet wanted to bit d hell out him now..he is a spycho for sure...

her lip was paining a lot..but she couldn't wince...coz if she did dat..he vil cum closer n try to touch her lip in process to sooth it...

no wayyy...

it was den his cell again started to ring..
hameer checked d number n was not surprised to see uttara calling him again...
he simply disconnected d call...
but his cell started ringing again...

his lips curved into a mystarious smile..as he disconnected d call again... n switched off his cell...

geet looked his each move very carefully n was getting more scared thinking wat he wud do next...
till wen she hav to be here in such condition...

hameer smiled - hmm...waise ye maan singh khurana...kamal ka banda hai...its my fault actually...

geet looked at him confused...

hameer so loved her innocent face...he just wanted to take out dat cover from her lips..untie her n hug her tight...he smiled at his own thought...

hameer - mene jab tumhare cell ki battery nikal di thi...to mujhe cell bhi apne pocket me daal dena chahiye tha...ab us maan ne tumhare cell me nayi battery daal kal uttara ne tumhe jo msg bheja tha wo dekh liya hoga...

dat remind her of d msg...jab uttara ne usse upstairs bulaya tha..den how cum 
hameer...kya uttara bhi is sab me...nahi nahi...uttara aisa nahi kar sakti..den...

hameer - etna kyu soch rahi ho..me batata hu na...dar asal mene hi tumhe uttara ke cell se msg kiya tha...

geet looked at more angrily n fristratingly now...

he is such a monster...

hameer - aise gusse se mat dekho...me msg karta to tum aati nahi..esiliye mene ye sab kiya...

geet closed her eyes in frustration...he is acting like dere best buddies n having timepass chat...oughhh

hameer - eska matlab..maan ko pata chal gaya ke hum dono yahan hai..store room me...
geet's eyes snapped open in happiness..hope..n relief...

hameer didn't like d smile on her face wid maan's name..but he smiled...
geet looked at him litle scared now...
maan is cumming here n he is still smiling...wat is he planning...

hameer was about to clear her doubt revealing his plan but dey heard a loud knock on d door...

" open d damn door now..." roared maan in anger finding d door close from inside...

geet ear's felt bless hearing his voice..but her heart broke feeling d pain n restlessness in dat voice...
geet tried to strugle herself free...

hameer smiled - relax geet...easy...

geet was just getting confused more n more wid his normal behaviour..here maan is on door n he in not at all fearing...does he understand..he is going to die now...
maan knocked once but no1 opened d door...
n next came a tight hit of his right feet..n door broke falling flat on floar...
n dere she was...

GEET...

his geet...

all tied up...all messed up...red cheek..red marks on hand n feet...blood at d corner of her lip...n dat pain..dose emotions..dose tears in d beautifull hazels of his jaan...
his heart cried watching d state of his geet...

he was so lost in his geet dat he didn't even noticed hameer who was standing a litle away from her...

all his eyes saw was d messed image of his princess...

just who on d earth can ever think of hurting his angel..his princess...his innocent geet... 

he took steps in n walked inside lost in his geet...
as geet felt d break od d door..her eyes raised to see d only image her heart lives for...
but wat she saw killing her within...
she saw d tears in d dose beautifull hazels of her maan...

her maan cried..d thought tore her heart apart...
his messed up state..like she feared if he even breathed or not...

dat shiver over his lips..trying to believe..his geet is actually dere...dat shaking of his body..craving for her touch...his eyes which were staring at her motionless...
ohh godd..how much he had missed me..her heart ached in his pain...
walking maan stood right in front of her..didn't even notice d presense of hameer in room...

bending on his knees...maan untied her feet n raised dem a litle bit to reach his lips..n kissed dem everywhere again n again n again n agaian her toes..like a mad...his tears fell on her feet..giving her d touch of his crave for her...

geet just kept looking at him in awe..in love..in pain..in longingness...n let him do watever he want...

her heart started beating again in bless as she felt maan's lips over her feet..his touch..his kisses made her alive once again...

maan kissed d red mark where d hold was tight...n den he put her feet back gently...to raise his eyes at her hands which were tied as well...

maan gently opened d rope freeing her hands n took her 1 hand in his kissing it everywhere...atleast millions of times..blessing her wid his love...as he did d same wid her hand...

maan's breath felt choking to just feel her closer...
he still couldn't believe..he was away from her...

dis 3-4 hrs felt like d seperation was ages...
like dey wud hav died in sum more moments...

n den dey realized...a second without each other in worst dan hell...worst dan any punishment possible...

can dey ever be able to stay away from each other.../.

NO HELL NO

NEVER  on d earth dey can ever be able to feel such kind of pain again...
he raised his painfull n teary eyes to meet hers...
his hands raised to d back of her head n untied dat cloth from her mouth which was hurting her injured lip...

his eyes kept looking at her injured corner of her lip...while her eyes kept looking at him wid all her love n longingness for him...
every1 who had followed maan had stood rooted at d door..lost in d world of maneet...

rano n mhinder heart raced in bless watching maan kissing geet's feet...while dadi dev n annie smiled wid d tears of hapiness...deir maan loved sum1 so madly..it was such beautifull to be thought...

dadi maa heartly blessed d couple...

d whole gang kept looking at maan n geet in awe..amusement..n disbelieve..dere geet loved sum1 so madly..dey couldn't believe it...

ranbir smiled wid tears of satisfaction...sum1 loves geet so much..wat more could he ask for...

nisha looked at geet n maan n den at ranbir..but d smile of satisfaction of ranbir's face surprised her wid immense happiness...

mayank n nupur hugged each other watching d cutest couple on d earth..loving each other so much...
maan rasied his hand n touched her lip gently not wanting to hurt her...
her eyes craved for his single look..but for dat moment..his attension was her lip...
how could he tell..wat went through him watching his geet hurt...

his thumb gently carrsed d corner part n geet closed her eyes in pain n pleasure...
if he wud..alwz pamper her like dis..she wud love to get hurt often...

maan snaked his one arm around her waste n pulled her deeply closer into his embrace...close to enough dat deir lips were a mere on inch away from her...

geet's eyes were long close...while maan's eyes had long forgot blinking...
his tongue peeped a bit from his lips n touched d inury part gently over d lip..sending d shiver from her whole body...

his other hand entered in her thich hairs..reaching her scalp to hold her close...
his tongue carrased lip corner again n agaian..till dat blood was vanished...as he felt it is not bleeding anymore..he kissed over it gently...like soothing her wid his touch...

geet was long lost in his touch to react...

she had long forgot hameer who was standing few steps away from dem...
not did she remember her parents..n frnds..who were looking at dem wid wide eyes...
wattt is maan doing...
rano n mhinder eyes widened along wid brij n den looked away feeling embarrased n sumwhere blsuh too...

while d gang was looking at dey without blinking like dey hav never seen sumbody kissing...

okk maan singh khuarana n geet handa kissing was worth watching...

ranbir's heart broke into millions of peices...
while uttara was not able to believe..hameer actaully kidnapped geet...

dadi maa looked at her grandson kissing his gal n rolled her eyes...

"maan is actually maan...how can he kiss a gal in front her parents...n dat too in such manner..."

but den he is maan singh khurana..thought dadi maa wid a smirk...
adi's tongue got caught in his mouth as he looked at his boss in shock of his life...

adi was bout to faint n fall on nupur..wen mayank looked at him annoyed for disturbing den from such sensuous scene...

as maan carrsed her lip for almost unlimited minutes...geet's lips formed into a small smile letting maan know her lips is feeling better now...

maan smiled back at her...finaly looking into her eyes once again...

both looked at each other like dey havn't seen each other in ages...
likes dey havn't smiled in ages...
maan cupped her face gently n whispered - u r d most important need of my breath jaan...

geet cried n whispered back wid a peck on his forehead - n u r d most importnt beat of my heart...

maan cupped her..pulling closer - shhh..jaan...stop crying..im here...see...stop crying shona..plzzz...for me...

geet hugged him tight - he slapped me maan...

dat was it...

both maan n geet came back to deir senses...
maan whole body stiffened in anger n he roared like a lion...
now finally giving his dangerous glare to dis person named hameer...
hameer just smiled at him...n walked few steps back...

uttara came forward n grabbed hameer's collar angrily - y did u did dat..just y...

hameer loked at her confused - bcoz i love her...

every1 looked at hameer shocked..while geets scaringly grabbed maan closer...
maan protectively took geet behind his back.

n stood in front of her as a wall between geet n hameer...

geet hugged maan's back feeling scared...

maan screamed in anger - meri geet ko chhune ki koshish ki tumne...??????

hameer looked confused at maan - tumhari geet...me geet se pichle 15 salon se pyar karta hun...fir geet tumhari kaise huyi...

geet looked at hameer confused n hugged maan more tight...

maan started to walk at hameer but geet's tight hold stopped him...

he knew..she was very scared...he touched her hand dat was around his torso..n assured her not to scare...

n wen he looked up..his eyes fell on hameer who was poiting a gun at him...
every1 gasped in fear..while uttara was shocked beyond limit..
hameer pushed her away...

uttara - just wat d hell r u doing...give it to me hameer...

hameer - just shut ur hellp up...n leave from here..i dnt want to hurt u...

uttara mocked - y u dnt want to hurt me.u hate me right..den nurt me...

uttara n leher's parents gasped in fear - uttara...shut up n cum back here...wat r u doing...

hameer laughed n shoot d bullet right in uttara's heart...

every1 rasped..gasped in shock n screams...leher's mom fainted straight away...
geet screamed in fear..hugging maan eve tight..while maan too tunred n hide her into his embrace..trying to control her fear...

leher screamed at tears for her sister...

uttara put her hand on her heart from where d bulett tore her n smiled at hameer...
her legs gave up and she fell on her knees...
uttara still smiled - u know wat...I LOVE U...
wid dose words..her breaths left her n she fell on ground...
uttara's dad screamed in horror n commissioner reached wid his team on d spot...

commssioner - mr.hameer...apna aap ko humare hawale kar dijiye...we r warning u...
hameer laughed - bhalai isi me hai ke aap yahan se chale jaye..warna mera agla nishana thik mere samne hai...

hameer pointed his gun at maan...

leher's parents had long lost deir senses looking sensely at deir uttara laying on d floar..dead..
rano n mhinder very scared to death for deir daughter n maan...
geet looked horrified wen she noticed hameer pointing his gun at maan...
" nahiii...maan ko kuchh mat karna.,..." screamed geet in fear n tears as she tried to pull her maan closer n hide him sumwhere...

maan watched his geet wid love n kissed her forehead for loving him so much...
maan again turned to look at hameer n gave him a smile like no1 can seperate MANEET...

hameer's blood boiled wid d confidence in maan's eyes...

hameer - agar tumhe lagta hai..ke me ..tumhe geet ke liye chhod dunga..ya geet ko tumhare liye chod dunga..den u r utterly wrong mr.khurana...

dere was no change in expression of maan..while geet was trying to pull maan for god sake...

hammer continued - agar geet ke sath zindagi hi basani hoti..to me geet ko kidnap karke yahan nahi chhupata...me to es sab ka ant karna chahta hum..kyunki geet agar mujhe nahi mili..to wo tumhe bhi nahi milegi...aur ye zindagi usne tumhare tumhare naam kar di hai...wo mujhe kabhi pyar nahi karegi,...ye me bardasht nahi kar sakta...to kyu na ek kaam kiya jaye,..me tumhe geet ko aur khud ko teeno ko khatam kar deta hun...a total end...howzz idea...

asked hameer in casual manner scaring d hell out of every1...

even police couldn't do anything..as deir small step could be dangerous for maan n geet...
maan smiled at hameer...

maan turned n look into geet eyes giving her confidence..n spoke looking staright into geet's eyes...
maan - geet aur maan...pyar karte hai...kitna...shayad koi nahi judge kar sakta..kyunki geet aur maan ko pyar kisi bhi hadd se badhkar hai...beyond any damn limit possible...maan geet ka hai...aur geet maan ki...hai na geet...

geet was so lost into his confession dat d fear just blew away in a matter of second...
geet - geet aur maan se unsi zindagi chhini ja sakti..par unka pyar unse koi nahi chhin sakta...haia na maan...

maan gave a smile n continued - tum hum dono ki jaan le sakte ho...par hume ek dusre se alag kaise kar paoge...ye kaam to bhagwan bhi nahi kar sakta...kyunki mera bhagwan to khud geet hai...

geet - aur meri zindagi ke bhagwan mere maan hai...
maan - maan geet se hai...
geet - aur geet maan se...
maan - humare pyar ke liye ek zindagi kafi nahi...

geet - par fir bhi...es ek zindagi me humne hadd se jyada pyar kar liya...
maan - beyond any limit...
geet smiled - beyond every limit...
maan - beyond any power...
geet - beyond every power...

maan - jab tak geet ki sanse chal rahi hai...tab tak maan zinda hai...
geet - aur maan ki sanson ke bina geet saanse nahi le sakti...
maan - maan ka har sukh..har dukh...geet se...
geet - geet ki khushiyan..geet ke gum..sab maan se hai...
maan - kabhi kabhi lagta hai..kya kisise etna pyar karna possible hai...
geet - par fir...maan ki ankhon me dekh kar yakin aa jata hai...haan..dis is possible...
maan - yes..dis is possible to love sum1 beyond limits...

" shut up...just shut up..." screamed hameer not able to bear deir love...
while every1 stood dor motionless lost in deir love...

hameer - agar aisa hai..to ek ko maar ko..dusre ko marne ke liye chhod dena chahiye...kyu...

geet n maan smiled at each other...encircling deir fingers into each other..holding each other tight...
dey stood in front of hameer...
like do-wat-u-can...
hameer groaned angrily n shoot...
d bullet peirced through d skin..teating d heart apart..taking partners breath along...
n dere came a scream..
...NOOO ...

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 89  

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
r

oye main first hu

yipeee
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update hate this hameer love maneet confession and maan kissing her infront of everyone for soothing her

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear. I think someone shot Hameer, hai na.