Originally posted by: kptl

hat really as an emotional prt
it almost made me cry
was so happy occasion suddenly turned in to morne day
tow ppl died that is really very 😭
glad that maan is trying his level best to bring bk jovial geet
now can't wait to see watll he do!!!!:)
update sooon!!!!!!

thnqqq thnqq so much dear for d comment...

thnxxx 

😊

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

I Can't c geet in such a state..
I vl miss ranbir..
Pls bring bubbly geet back..

thnxx remya dear...thnx a lot

😊
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update

what is maan's plan to make geet smile?

thnxx dear...a lot

😊

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomepooja

Nice part.

thnqqq 

😊
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
😭 Me very  UPSET wid lack of  LIKES N COMMENTS ðŸ˜­

Part 91

as maan made his way in her room...through door...he saw her motionless...shading tears in lonelinesss...oblivioud to d world around...
maan had been dying to see d glow of his old geet again...
he had tried most of d things possible..but still couldn't bring dat heartfull smile on her face...
he was about to move towrds her...but den his eyes fell on sumthing...
n his lips curved into a smile...
as now knew..wat he needs to do...:))

she startled as she felt a hand resting on her shoulder...
maan instantly got worried of her sudden startle n bent over her...brushing his fingers into her hairs gently..gently whipsering , " jaan me hun...etna ghabar kyu gayi...??..."
geet sighed in relief d moment she turned n saw maan standing near d chair...but to his question..she had no answer...
geet stood up quietly n snaked her hands arounds his torso wid her head resting over his heart...
maan hugged her back wid hands engulfing her into a protective hug n his head resting over her hairs...
she hugged him even tighter..feeling protected in his arms...
maan whispered consolingly , " jaan...tum darne ki koi jarurat nahi...ab koi shaitan kabhi tumhare kareeb nahi aa payega..."
a tear rolled out of geet's eyes as she replied , "...mujhe kuchh bhi achha nahi lag raha hai maan...kuchh bhi nahi...bas kahin beth kar rone ka man karta hai...aisa kyu ho raha hai...boliyena..."

she complained him about her state like small n sad cute baby...

maan kissed her hairs sweetly n replied wid his assuring tone , " jaan...tum aise khud kyu taklif de rahi ho...tumhari taklif mujhe tadapati hai..."
geet hugged him even tighter n started to shade tears...
her eyes had bicum red wid dark circals while her beautifull pink face has tunred pale n whitish...
maan sighed at her state n complained , " tum meri jaan ke sath bilkul sahi nahi kar rahi..."
geet looked up to him confused...
maan cupped her face as he replied , " meri geet ko duniya ki har khushi ka haqq hai...duniya ka har sukun tumhare palkon me dekhna chahta hun me...kyunki tumhari ankhon ka sukun mujhe jine ki vajah deta hai geet..."

geet smiled weakly at his sweet n touching words...

maan continued , " tum meri galti ki saza khud ko kyu de rahi ho...haan geet...??.."

she looked at him confused , " galati...aapne koi galati nahi ki maan..."

maan looked away as he uttered , " nahi geet...tumhari raksha nahi kar saka me...kisine ye jurrat kar dikhayi ke mujhe tumse 4 ghanto ke liye door rakha...kisi ki etni himmat badhne se pehle hi mujhe is baat ka andaza hona chahiye tha..."

geet tried to console him , " nahi maan..us shaitan ke dil me kya chal rahatha...aap kaise jaan pate...aapki koi galati nahi hai..."

maan didn't listen , " galat to huyi hai geet...meri jaan ki har soch mujhe pata honi chahiye...is duniya ka koi bhi insaan meri geet ke bare me kya sochta hai...agar ye bhi mujhe pata na chale...to me hun hi kya..."

geet pulled his face to meet hers n replied , " aap sab kuchh hai maan...sab kuchh..."

maan asked wid pain , " to fir ye ansu kyu geet...me tumhe is tarah nahi dekha sakta...tumhari khamoshi..tumhara dard...mujhe pal-pal maar raha hai..."

geet instantly put her palm over his mouth as he eyes widened in fear...she nodded her head in NO..signalling him not to speak such rubbish...

maan smiled n walked away from her...
geet kept looking at him in confusion as maan made his way towrds d music player...
geet waited for his next move..but he simply clicked on play button...n d beautifull music made its way into deir heart...

[ NOTE - d song is 1 of my most fav..from d movie jab we met..." tumse hi "
...plzz plzz plz listen to dis song while u read below part..u all vil get d exact feeling while reading...]

" MUSIC..."

as d music started...gee looked at maan litle surprised while maan walked towrds her...
both stood in d middle of d room...
maan raised his hand further n asked in his softest voice , " can i..."
geet smiled a bit at his gesture..n kept her hand gently into his..trying to forget d world of pain ...
maan smiled as his other hand suddenly snaked over her waist n he pulled her into him...
dere hands which was into each other..made a tight grip...as both started to dance beautifull and elegantly...

" na hai ye pana...
...na khona hi hai...
tera na hona jane...
...kyu hona hi hai..."

as d world met deir ears..deir bodies made elgant n smart moves..complementing each other..as dey danced beautifull...
maan's eyes spoke d language of love to geet eyes...while geet eyes were lost in his world...
it was so true...
maan singh khurana..d person who had everything in life...never wanted anything...but dey he got sumthing..he wud die den loose...
he never thought..he wud ever love sum1..he wud ever give his heart to sum1...least he knew..he had a heart...but den...dis beautifull creation of god entered his life..n he wished to be hers...just hers forever n ever...

" tumse hi din hota hai...
surmayi sham aati hai...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi..."

maan's hand held geet's waist tightly...making her know his ownership on her...while get hands remained soft around maan's chest...feeling his warmth closer...
dey danced beautifully as d words were truly meant for dem...
maan could never deny..for last 1 month...his every morning started wid d name geet...while his every evening becmae beautifull in her embrace...
everything about him..is hers...
everything he do..is for her...
everything he possess ...is hers...
everything he hav..is hers...
just she ..n she..is everywhere in him...being his soul...

" har ghadi saans aati hai..
zindagi kehlati hai...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi..."

as maan twirled her around matching deir steps wid d music..n again brought her back into his strong arms...to strt d dance steps again...
deir eyes never dared to break d contact...
yes...dis was it...
like even his breath had bcum her slave..he cnt breath is she is not breathing...
his heart has no right to beat b4 he listen her heart beat...
his lives for her...he lives to e hers...
his life is no more his..a
as maan singh khurana had long given his life to d name called GEET...
dis was he means his life...
just hers...
...only her...n her...!!!!!!

" MUSIC..."

tears rolled from geet eyes she she stood near d peacefull lake...wid beautifull area around...

maan hugged her from back tight as possible...wid his face hiding into her neck...like a small kid..not wanting his loved 1 to cry...

" ankhon me ankhen teri...
...bahon me bahen teri...
mera na mujhme kuchh raha...
...huva kya..."

geet tilted her head to meet his as she felt him hugging her from back wid his hands possessively grabbing her waist n further snaking around her stomach...
as man saw her tilting her face to meet his...maan could feel d pain in her eyes...he looked deep into her eyes..wanting to vansih all dose painfull emotions...as made slow dance moves wid same position...putting a smile on her face...
yes...wenever he see her beautifull hazels...he believe in forgetting d whole world around..n get lost in dose eyes forever...
yes...wenever he touch her skin..he gets d feeling dat she alwz belonged to him n dats makes him go possessive over her n touch everything inch of her warm skin...
yes...everything he see...everything he do..everything he hear...makes him remind of her...
dere is nothing left in his life..which doesn't connect to geet anyhow...
dese days even his beats reflect as geet...n only geet...
he is no more he...he is no more sum great maan singh khurana...
he just want to be maan..geet's maan...d 1 geet loves...

" baton me baten teri...
...raten saugate teri...
kyu tera sab ye ho gaya...
...huva kya..."

geet turned around into his embrace n rested her head into d crook of his neck..wanting to be quiet n peacefull into his warm body...
maan's heart felt millions of painfull pinches...
how much he missed his geet...who wud speak non sense all d time...wud complain making kiddy faces...wud smile..giggle..laugh n wud make him smile...
how much he mised his geet who had called him in d night at almost 12 just bcoz she was getting bore..n he being her maan..had cum to meet her n both have gone for deir weired yet beautifuul date in dat rain where she hav confessed...dat she love him...he missed dose moments...
dey were deir moments..dey had created...deir personal moments..which dey wud rememer wid a smile wen dey vil be having white hairs n vil be resting in chairs surrounded by deir grandchildrens...
how simply she came in his life n became his life...
everything about his ..became hers forever..even his soul left him n went to stay in her heart..feeling more comfortable dere...
dat magic had finnaly happened...

" me kahin bhi jata hun...
tumse hi mil hata hun...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi... "

as she walked in d area round d lake..she found him staring at her lost...
she raised her eye-brows asking wattt..n he just shook his head saying nothing...
but wid dat he meant sumthing she understood...
he meant...wherever he looks..all could he find is only her...
wherever he walks..his every paths leads to her...
his every thought leads to her...
all bcoz his life leads to her...
bcoz she is d destination of his life...
only she...

" shor me khamoshi hai...
thodisi behoshi hai...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi..."

sitting on a big stone wid geet in his lap...resting her head on his shoulder.. maan stared at d peacefull lake...quietly...
maan's 1 hand was around geet waist..keeping her safe while other hands continuously brushed her hairs..soothing her...calming her heart which was disturned...
yes...dey never needed world...
dey had deir unusual language of speaking through d silence..through deir khamoshi...
only deir eyes speak deir heart...
dey felt..complete..dizzy..lost in each other arms..like dey could leave in dis moments forever...
just dey two...
...n deir sweet world...

" MUSIC..."

tears rolled out of  her eyes...as she walked on a lonely street...alla lone...

dere was no sign of human...just she along wid her guilt...
she looked around..but all she could see was d happy world enjoying deir lives...
she stared at d road which was enjoying his time happily wid beautifull winds...
she stared at d trees...which were busy making naw family of leves...
she started at d banches which were enjoying being lonely oddly...
it was just her..who was lonely..alone...all oevr d area...
d imagined her group enjoying her group..chitchatting..laughing..fighting...dere was ranbir too...no1 remebered her...
she felt painfull tear again...
she wiped her teasr not wanting to break down n looked front to walk of...
but 
her eyes fell on
...maan...

" adha sa wada kabhi...
...adhe se jyada kabhi...
ji chahe kar lu is tarah...
...wafa ka...

dere he was..standing right in front of her...
geet looked at him wiping her tears...
maan just smiled wid his hands raisning further...only to encircled d fingers of his own hands into each other...putting it on his heart n finally poiting at her...
she looked at him surprised n confused...
maan smiled n sang wat he meant...
it was his WADA...he had given to her...it was not just promise..but his heart dat spoke to hers...
he said dat he is promising her...a litle bit of pormise..but still containing his soul...he wanted to give dat promise to her...to be hers..forever...giving d promise..he vil never ley any bad thing cum close to her...giving d promise dat he vil never any pain touch her heart...promise dat he vil keep her happy n satusfied alwz..promise dat he vil fill her life wid all d lover n care he hav...promise dat he vil alwz treat her like a princess.as she truly is..promise to entertain her life wid his funny fights..giggles..laughs..talks..deir beautifull moments...promise to make him MRS.GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA...of his life...promise to LOVE her more dan anything possible ever...

" chhode na chhute kabhi...
...tode na tute kabhi...
jo dhaga tumse jud gaya...
...wafa ka...

A PROMISE...never to leave...
A PROMISE...never to break...
A PROMISE...never to forget...
A PROMISE...never to be apart...
unknown to herself..his promise did dat magic on her heart..she had alwz believed him..more dan anything...den how can she be alone wen her maan is wid her...wat happened in d past..can she possibly change..no..not even her tears could change it...den why not utilize ur remaining time in getting thing sbetter...why to give pain to maan...her own thoughts ripped her heart apart...

he unusual behaviour wud hav been so painfull n fearfull for maan..she never thought...
he had alwz made her realize his love for her..den y 2day he needed to make promise..i alwz knew dem...why i made him word it..wen our hearts were enough to fill it...deir heart had long promised each other to be each others forever wid no leave..no break...no apart...
d string of deir relationship is not weak anyway to word d things...d string of deir honest love..d string of deir honest feeling..d string of deir honest possession vil alwz remain d same strong n same powerfull...
yes..she believe her maan...dan he vil do everything fine...
yes...she believe her maan..he vil solve all d problems...
yes...she trust her maan n it need no words...

"me tera sarmaya hun...
jo bhi me ban paya hun...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi..."

geet wiped her tears feeling good n just ran to him...
maan opened his arms to welcum her in his arms wid all his love...
she just ran n ran n ran...till she crushed herself into his arms..

as her hands automatically went around his neck n his around her waist...
both engulfed each other in deir warmth of love wid all d emotions just ozzing out...
how much she missed dis..ohh goddd how much...
how much he missed it...its incredible to feel her like dis again...
both knew...deir r nothing without each other...
deir were like two broken parts of a single heart dat were lost in d bhul-bhulayya of wordl..n finnally found each other..to join as 1 heart again...
how perfectly dey fit in each other...its just out of d world...
deir name each other...n alwz meant for each other...
just dey two...
only dem...

" raste mil jate hai...
manzile mil jati hai...
tumse hi...
...tumse hi..."

as dey parted a bit aftr long...to admire each other's face...
a drop of water fell on geet's cheek...
maan looked at geet surpised n dem smiled..so did geet...
n it started raining slightly...very much invisible...
its quite odd to rain in november...but dey loved it...
d soft rain engulfed dem both in...
both smiled at each other...while maan in a jerk..raised her up high in d air...
geet trusted him..he vil never let her hurt..he is d MAAN of her life...
geet excitedly expanded her hands to feel free in air like a bird...while maan admired his angel..enjoying in his arms...safe n secured...
dey r MANEET...
deir every path meets each other...deir every thought meets each other...deir heart is two parts of a single HEART...
dey had to meet...

" na hai ye pana...
...na khona hi hai...
tera na hona jane...
...kyu hona hi hai..."

maan gently slide her down only to get a warm kiss from his geet on his nose...
maan smiled as he admired her face again...it felt heaven to hav his old geet back...
maan suddenly looked at her mischieviously while geet looked at him surprised n confused...
maan smiled n in 1 jerk..he lifted her in his safe arms...

geet smiled surprisingly n snaked her hands lovingly around his neck wid her head resting on his chest...
n maan took her away wid him...on d alone street...taking her to deir maneet land...

" MUSIC slowly softens..."

maan layed her on her soft bed...she had long fallen asleep in his arms...
maan smiled as he pulled d duvet over her n carrased her hairs gently..drifting her to sweet sleep...

geet smiled in her sleep n pulled his close to her heart...n slept peacefully...
maan placed a gentle peck on her forehead wid d feel of relaxation...
n left from deir...

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  Thread 4  

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
Sailor_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me 1st Yuppy...
Oh our Maaneet r awesum dear...
& d song is also superb...
let just wait ki Geet vapas pehle jesi ho jaye...
Happy valentine day dear...
10x 4 d update...

Edited by Sailor_N - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
awesome dear
loved it
cont soon
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love this maneet scenes