Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sukklover

4 pming me dear...😃

u done a really  dear...👏👏

4  ur hard work...⭐️

sach a   update...😳

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.

thnxx dear 😛
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gcs-girl

ahhh Ange
Beautiful update
superb...awseome
loved it

waiting for next
cont.soon

heyyy thnqq sweetheart... 😛 😛

updating now

Angelic_mishty thumbnail

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniami,  thahu,  pyarisaheli,  dpurva,  geniusbm,  pamil,  thuri123,  PoonamT,  sheetalvasa,  

thnqq frndz

Love

MishTy 

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
😭 Me ver UPSET wid lack of  LIKES N COMMENTS 😭

Part 90

geet looked at her n instanly risng up..hugged her tightly...
nisha didn't hug her back...
geet broke d hug n looked at nisha wid pain...
but nisha smiled bitterly...
n asked...
..." R U HAPPY NOW GEET..."

geet instantly backed away from nisha..too very much shocked of her words...

every1 looked at nisha shocked of her words..while maan didn't like it at all...

geet confused - tu aisa kyu keh rahi hai nishu...

nisha smiled bitterly - kyuu...kuchh aur kehna chahiye tha mujhe...kuchh galat keh diya mene...

geet looked at nisha wid pain n guilt n looked down...

maan instantly came forward n engulfed his jaan into his embrace...

geet hugged his mack..hiding herself into him n started to cry more bitterly...

nisha looked away ..not able to bear deir miserable situation...

mayank put his hand over nishu's shoulder - nishu..yahan sab dukhi hai...esme geet ko...

nisha snapped instanly - sab dukhi hai yahan...janti hun me...par me mar chuki hun...samaj rahe ho tum...agar tumse tumhara pyar chhin jayega..to tumhe kaisa lagega...

nupur shouted instantly - nishu shut up..kya bol rahi hai tu...

geet cried in pain - its all bcoz of me...its all me who is at fault...

maan instantly put his palm over geet's mouth..stopping her from speaking nin sense...

maan - jaan..its not ur fault at all...stop blaming urself...

nisha mocked - exactly geet..its not ur fault...its all my fault..i loved ranbir madly even knowing he wud never love me back...

annie hugged nisha..trying to calm her...

nisha broke down on her knees. n hide her face into her palms feeling guilty for talking rubbish..but wat could she do...

nisha cried - me janti hun..geet ki koi galti nahi hai...tere liye ranbir to kya me bhi apani jaan de sakti hun...

geet looked at her surprised but still gult took over her for being d reasons of ranbir's death..for being reasons of uttara's death..for being d reasons of tears of all...

nisha - par ab me kya karu...is tute dil ka kya karu..na fek sakti hun..na sambhal ke rakh sakti hun...its hurting a lot...ranbir plzz cum back...plzzz...i wud ever ask for anything...

every1 was crying deir eyes out...

nisha continued - geet..tum ranbir se kaho na ke wo vapas aa jaye...wo tumhari baat kabhi nahi talega..plzzz geet...ranbir se kahona...plzzz...

wat had just happened...

dey had thought of dese wedding days to be so differently n it all turned so miserably...

geet cried - sab meri vajah se huva...im sorry...

a tear rolled out maan's eyes feeling d pain of his geet...

maan hugged her even tighter - jaan plzz...its not ur fault...plzz try to understand...

leher who was standing in a corner all dis while n was crying hugging brij...suddenly came forward n looked at geet angrily yet painfully...

leher - kya galat kaha nisha ne...meri shadi ke din meri behebn ki jaan li gayi..kya is baat ki safayi koi de sakta hai..geet tumhe kya haqq tha meri behen ki jaan ke sath khelne ka...kyu usne apne bare me nahi socha..mere bare..maa-papaji ke bare me nahi socha...ab kaisa vapas pau usse..meri behen mujhe chhodke chali gayi...

maan was hell angry now...y every1 is bent on blaming geet..no way he vil let dat happen...
maan angrily - enough is enough...no1 and i mean NO1 vil blame my geet now...how can u all be so rude to geet..isme geet ki kya galti ke uski achhayi ka kisine galat faida uthana chaha...
leher cried - uski achhahyi..aur mahanata ne meri behen to chali gayi na...

brij shouted - enough leher..u know its not geet's fault...

leher cried - i know its not her fault...but wat m i suppose to do now...should i feel hapy for my newly wedding life..or should i cry for my sister...y all dis happened..in sab me meri behen ki galati thi...use apni jaan kyu gavani padi...??
brij looked away painfully restlessly...

geet was not able to take it anymore...

she is d reasons..she is d reason for all dis...

she is...

...geet just freed herself from maan's embrace n ran away from dere...

maan looked at geet worried n shocked n ran behind her shouting , " geet stop...jaan listen to me..stop...plzzz..."

but geet just ran n n ran n ran till she reached tarrace...n stood at one random corner crying her eyes out...

as maan reached behind her...he just grabbed her into his arms..hugging her tight as possible from back...

geet cried more...but maan didn't let go of her n grabbed her even tightener into his body...not letting even d air pass through dem...

geet cried like a kid... , " nisha aur bhabhi ki halat ki zimmedar sirf me hun..me sabko sirf dukh diya...agar me aap ke pass aayi to aap ko bhi sirf dukh hi dungi...aur ye me kabhi bardasht nahi kar paungi..."

maan just turned her angrily int hos embrace as he heard her words...

geet was forcefully turned into his embrace but she didn't look into his eyes...

maan looked at her angrily yet painfully n grabbed her face to meet his...

geet looked at his eyes n shocked to see d tears of unbearable pain running through dem...

gee tried to touch his face but maan grabbed her hands n pinned dem angrily behind her back...

geet winced in pain...

maan shouted angrily n painfully - kya kaha tumne..haan...kya kaha tumne...ke tum mere pass aayi to mujhe taklif milegi...(he pulled her damn closer..wid his eyes spittinmg fire)...tum meri ho...samjhi tum...sirf meri...mujhse door jane ke bare me sochna bhi mat...warna me sab kuchh tabah kar dunga...sab kuchh kahatm kar dunga...

geet cried feeling his pain..how could she give him pain..how could she...

geet - me aapke bina mar jaungi maan...mar jaungi me aapke bina...plzz mujhe aapse kabhi alag mat karna...

maan looked at her painfully n possessively..n left her hand..only to pull her more into his embrace n hug her tight like never b4...

You're the first thing I think of 
                                   Each morning when I rise. 
                                  You're the last thing I think of 
                                  Each night when I close my eyes.

You're in each thought I have 
                                       And every breath I take. 
                                   My feelings are growing stronger 
                                       With every move I make.

I want to prove I love you 
                                     But that's the hardest part. 
                                    So, I'm giving all I have to give 
                                          To you... I give my heart.

as maan crushed her into his body..geet felt like her each cell meeting his...like every inch of her skin was touched wid his...

she too hugged him tight as possible...

maan cried into her embrace - to fir kyu kaha aisa..kyu kaha tumne aisa...tum meri ho...meri..meri..meri aur sirf meri...koi tumhe mujhse nahi chhin skata...koi nahi..tum bhi nahi...tum aise dobara kabhi mat maat karna..warna me kuchh kar bethunga...

dats scared geet to death...

she instantly looked at him wid wide eyes... , " kuchh kar lunga matlbal..khabardar jo aise kuchh kaha toh...apko meri kasam...aap mere ho..samajhe aap..."

saying so geet slammed her lips over maan while her hands snaked over his nake pulling him into her warmth...

as maan felt geet's lips harshly meeting his...he lost all d control n grabbed her waist tightly int his strong arms..almost pciking her up n sticking her over his body...

geet felt herself veing picked up as she no more could feel d floar n granbed him more tight...

d moment geet slammed her soft  n supple lips iver maan's...a feel on satisfaction n peace ran through dem.,...

both were so restless..dat dey sumhow needed to touch each other...d miserable state make dem crave for each other's warmth...

geet sucked his lips furiously while maan tasted every bit of her wet lips...
not able to take d pain anymore..geet peirced her teeth harshyly into his skin..making him wince..sharing her pain wid his..while maan accepeted everything willingly...

geet body's was long clinged over maan's as she roughly grabbed his hairs into her fingers...while she scratched d nails of her other hands over his neck...making it bleed...

maan winced feeling pain over his neck n hairs n grabbed her waist more tightly as a reaction...

geet once again peirced her teeth into his skin..biting hard dis time as she wanted more access of him...and maan instantly opened his mouth wid a groan of her dominance...

d moments she felt space in his lips..her tongue entered his mouth...giving him d most beautifull taste of his life..he never felt b4...

maan picked her u more n geet possessively snaked her legs around his waste...wanting to hav more of his touch...

maan kept her seft into his arms..as he moved to nearby wall n slammed deir boddies on d wall to feel more dominance...

geet's tongue just searched for every bit of him into his mouth while maan just let her do watever she want...

he knew..her miserable condition..her pain..n he just wanted her to take out all her frustration on him...

he is hers..only hers...
geet felt deir breaths giving up as she parted finally feeling short of air...
maan rested his head on d wall..panting heavilly...

while geet rested her head over his throat...trying to catch her breath...

both remained in each other's arms for like no ending moments...

1 week passed...

everything had cum to normal...uttara's n ranbir's oul rested into god's peacefull heaven...

nisha had hugged madly to geet n shared her pain...while leher too asked geet for forgiveness as she knew geet was not at fault...

hameer was in police custody but was being tortured every passing second on d demand of and certainly angry  maan singh khurana...

making hameer sleep on ice for hrs n hrs...screaming till he vil ask for death...endless 3rd degree otrture n wat not...

maan singh khurana actually took out d hell out his life...

n he is still screaming for death..coz such life is imensely unbearable...

everything came to normal...

but...

geet still couldn't explian her heart...
her heart still believed she is d 1 guilt...

dat day she had madly kissed her maan n took out her frustration..but still d guilt inside her..didn't leave her...

may be she is d not d 1 at fault..but she is d reasons..all dis happened...
she knew..he state was giving pain to everybody n specially maan...
every1 had tried to make her msile..but her state didn't changed a bit...

if she wud havn't did dat mistake in her childhood..nothing was dis wud hav happened...

she sat on d resting chair in d balcony n looked at area around...dere was highly any light...

it was 7 in d evening..n cold winds were running from here n dere..like d winds were telling every1..dat winter is ready to fill in deir lives...

a painfull tear rolled out of her eyes as she remebered wat had happened a week ago...
ranbir ...her best frnd..died...for her...

uttara..leher bhabhi's sister..her childhood frnd..died for her...
a tears again created new layer as she felt more guilty for being d reasons of dis all...
she missed maan dese days...

though maan wud cum to meet her everyday...wud try to make her smile in every way possible...wud read funny books for her...bring colorfull flowerds for her...wud bring millions of chocolates for her...wud pamper her..love her...

even if maan wud cum..she wud sleep in his lap n shade tears...
she knew..maan was in very pain...wanting to hav his old geet back..
she tried..she tried a lot..

but still couldn't be herself...

d guilt was so big dat it overpowered all other emotions...
as maan made his way in her room...through door...he saw her motionless...shading tears in lonelinesss...oblivioud to d world around...

he sighed in restlessness for her n made his way in...
she still didn't felt him in d room...

she was lost in her own world of pain...

maan had been dying to see d glow of his old geet again...

he had tried most of d things possible..but still couldn't bring dat heartfull smile on her face...
he was about to move towrds her...but den his eyes fell on sumthing...

n his lips curved into a smile...

as now knew..wat he needs to do...:))

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 91  

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
meettu thumbnail
awsome 

loved it

cried alot reading dis part

ranbir tooo much

true friendship nd true love

update next part soon

missing bubbly geet
Angelic_mishty thumbnail

Originally posted by: uteem

awsome 

loved it

cried alot reading dis part

ranbir tooo much

true friendship nd true love

update next part soon

missing bubbly geet

awww thnqq so much uttem

thnxxx 😊
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hugs Scraps
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. I was so sad seeing everyone blaming Geet. I so much miss the bubly Geet.
Angelic_mishty thumbnail

thnq meena 😛
Angelic_mishty thumbnail

thnqqq so much 😛