Sid will go in secret room! (Page 2)

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

No one is going to secret room...there is eviction this week...though not by public vote

so no chance of secret room.

how are they going to evict someone? Shocked

that is the twist LOL...start guessing...Wink
by contestants votes?then i am sure it amar or sidCry

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

No one is going to secret room...there is eviction this week...though not by public vote

so no chance of secret room.
wahi  toh point hai..bb mistakes par mistake kiya jaaya rahaOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i think they are trying to save juhi and sunny and since amar and sid are the biggest threats to maheks winning,they will want them out..i am sure they will oust amarCry
ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ok I was thinking more or less the same... Either Sid or Amar wud go in the secret room (if there will be any secret room at all this season)... But now I have an evil idea...
SEND CHUHI to secret room.
Reason: Chuhi out and in the secret room... She knows neither Sid nor Amar likes her... Left with her 2 sweethearts... now just imagine if the satti savitri po*nstar or the cookie ka cookkar (Amar called Sky Cookie kay Cookrray Big smile) says something against her and she sees it and thus the evil 3 have a breakup and we have... 1 dumb po*nstar...1 over confident jackass... and 1 "I am the best in the world" Chuhi. Make this happen bigg boss and then hopefully the evil duo will bitch abt the most irritating personality of the house. My fingers are crossed for this. 
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

I think BB will send Juhi 2 d secret room, coz Bb don't want Juhi to later demand dat she we dec;ared d winner as she has been in BB hosue since day1.

Imagine dat Salman nd Sanjay declare some1 else d winner nd Juhi creating a scene d way she did whn she didn't get d chair nd dat to in front of live audience?

vvv true
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

i think they are trying to save juhi and sunny and since amar and sid are the biggest threats to maheks winning,they will want them out..i am sure they will oust amarCry

If the go by the voting then Amar won't be evicted because he has pretty big fan following  from  the bahu's, sass and betiyans in India. But if they go by any other method, then amar will be out if fear. 
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I see no purpose of secret room other than keeping juhi and sunny for longer...the reason for secret room is to show their true colors...like last season sara was sent to see ashmit and veena close...but this season they all know each others true colors...amar knows where everybody stands and so does sid...he knows sky, sunny and juhi dont like him and amar is playing his game...so the only reason would be because out of the four if there were votes either sunny or juhi would have to go and mostly it would be sunny and i guess they wanna keep them so they are doing this drama now...

btw did juhi say in todays episode that amar will go this week because he nominated them...lol...what logic is that...i guess then my gut feeling says juhi will go because she nominated people too...i cant stand this lady
ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i dont want secrat room to happen.

Go to top