Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PariNain

uff thanks MSK β˜ΊοΈ

Tumhara experience share karo
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How I came here on If
hmmm let me think looonnnggg back ruko ruko itna looonnnggg nahi bas aik saal pehlay
I was an active member on a Page Beautiful Drashti Dhami aka Geet adim was dhani. she asked the members to join If and comment on Geet forum because Geet's ranking was slipped on number 2. so I registered myself nd commented on Geet page. that was 22nd aug 2011 but Was not active on If till dec my posts were 60 to 70 i think. then on another Fb page I read an FF on Maaneet Mermaid jal pari that was my first introduction to FFs. then I joined Aniee and muski's page and start reading Muskans ff on her blog but then accidentally i clicked on Aniee's Devil and that was a turning poin. from that day I am in love with FFs and If but only Maaneet.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

meri TV maine starone cut hogaya aur exam keliye i had taken leave tho meri mind tho divert ho raha tha ...was missing Geet so i used to see episodes online through starplayer...then during the MG enagement i felt that they are inserting old scences so i googled it to find the facebook pgof geet then i started reading ff's their ...then i straight landed in IF as a non member ...then become a member

started reading ff...
never used to comment ...
some times used to press like button..
but now known as spammer...

our story is some some same. mai bhi comments nahi kartee thee i donot know but i was sacred.bin tere , u complete mee and pyaar ka ehassas maine bina comments or like button press kiye pare hai . later i pressed like button and comments... as u all know i always try to reserve more than three post of a ffπŸ˜†
maansee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Only in lunch time I used to read news on indyatv.com...there i came to news of geets...it has direct links from StarOne  geet page...then I started reading ocmments on starone geet pages...slowly started commenting also...but i used to afraid to post comments...while posting comments they asked about FB ID...IDW why...so logged in in FB and stared surfing geet's various pages there...while reading comments from starone site i came accross FB (facebook), IF (india-forum) SBB (saas bahu aur sajish), SBB (sass bahu aur betian)...then one day accidently somewhere in aug or sep 2010, i came on IF's geet page...there i started reading topics...and i came accross very beautiful stories...may be of marvee's UM and some of other writers...but i did not know how to post comments, what is thread, what is topic, what is like button,ect...

Then i started reading written updates ..though i was non-memner i was enjoying reading ffs...then i came accross one post saying this is members' post only...i could not read the some old parts of written updates...
So I became official member...but still i was very hesitant to press like or post comments...
One redidng annie's DIL,,, i could not resist posting comment...that was the point...i started posting comments...
Annie, marvee and muskan made me fall hade over heels in maaneet and their FFs. I bow down there writing skills...really i loved them...then slowly slowly i started reading their previous work other writers...
Now I became a daredevil spammer...πŸ˜†

mai direct if ke contact mai aayee... fb ka mughe pata nahi ...

but kuch kuch aisa hi haal tha mera bhi ... good ab to hum sab  keede ban gaye and if ke 
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read the FF but was shy to comment and frnds no yaar koi dost nahi tha.
When I saw ppl on thread talking sharing and everything. I was wondering will ever I get a frnd here? but see Today I have a lot of ppl like Aniee, partner, madhuri, sherni, shehar, reni, akku, depu and many more
thanks If
maansee thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariNain

daya zara pata lago
yeh saaray Writers aakhir gaye kahan

acp plz hamari help kar do