Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek's Daily Blog!! Dinner Pics & WC! (Page 9)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by wat_up

@nitu thanks on article and read shes back hope its true as she is the main gal I am supporting other thn sunny

Jess have you been watching BB last couple of days? Why the heck are you supporting Sunny?LOL
why? Shocked 

Yet Mahek is my number 1 gal and supported her since day 1.Smile

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

@nitu thanks on article and read shes back hope its true as she is the main gal I am supporting other thn sunny

Jess have you been watching BB last couple of days? Why the heck are you supporting Sunny?LOL

no problem... it from her blog!! Big smile

@bold... i was going to say the same thing!! LOL Jess... Sunny has been a total B* lately!! 

oh ok...I guess since shes canadian to be honest, but Mahek is my number 1SmileClap and nitu was going to pm you will tell you here Salmans birthday coming up so you have any msg send me and will  pm you link once post up.

Edited by wat_up - 21 December 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

@bold... i was going to say the same thing!! LOL Jess... Sunny has been a total B* lately!! 

oh ok...I guess since shes canadian to be honest, but Mahek is my number 1SmileClap and nitu was going to pm you will tell you here Salmans birthday coming up so you have any msg send me and will  pm you link once post up.

im Canadian too but Sunny's true colours are coming out... i cant ignore it! LOL yup ill PM my message later... i was going to visit bollywood forum around the 27th but this is better! thanks! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWwat_up

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann33

sid was equally humiliating maybe even more .. if she said bygones are bygones then atleast stick to what you said ... ur patch up with sky was fake ?
Mahek very categorically said dat her patch up wid Sky was more an underrstanding of staying out of one another's way as Sky hadn't apologised or showed remorse 4 his behaviour towards her. Now don't say dat den Y she's talking abt settling scores wid Sky.  It's like 2 hostile countries, who may not be waging wars nd hv called it a truce, but r still hostile.

Edited by sssshhh - 21 December 2011 at 1:58am

MahekFTWGauahargeous_N

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
 Love u mehak... So happy for u... jubbiii 

Gauahargeous_N

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

im Canadian too but Sunny's true colours are coming out... i cant ignore it! LOL yup ill PM my message later... i was going to visit bollywood forum around the 27th but this is better! thanks! Smile

okay, well I like spicy people tooWinkLOL  Also, bias is shes a punjabi too like Mahek so I guess I overlook things. LOLLOL and yes will like to get your personal msg to Salman the hottie (I see your Mahek and Salman siggy Wink)..also  visit on 27th to post other wishes. Just that personal messages will go in main post. SmileSmile

Gauahargeous_N

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MahekFTW

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an0n

shameless girl stop asking ppl to vote for u... we know votes or no votes ur going in...  not bc of  "jantas farman" but rather bc of sallus farman
Acha hai nah? Salman is showing what it is to be a good friend..after all a friend in deed is a friend in need..and you know what all those id's in 1000's in FB and twitter are all Salman..all us Mahekians a Salman..all those people who opened up pages to bring Mahek back in FB are salman..Farah Ali khan who posts that she wants Mahek to win is Salman!! So yeah..we all are Salman Big smileWink

*Alishba*Gauahargeous_N

Go to top