Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek's Daily Blog!! Dinner Pics & WC! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

well if you google Mahek's name post the Nov 2nd incident one of the first options that comes up is Mahek and Balbir... if i saw that i would be pretty pissed off! 

anyways to Mahek i say why only Sky spread to love to Juhi and Sunny too!! KICK ASS MAHEK!! GO MAHEK GO!! love her! 😆
[/QUOTE
goa / balbeer  what n jo sunny karti hao vo uski life mai to bhot se balbeer hongey but sky ko ussey koi prob nhi hai sunny ke aagey peechey ghumta firta hai  sky ne sunny ki reality ko badey respect sey accept kar liya so mahak aur 1 balbeer ko leke itna hungama kyu ...sunny girls ke skirt tak pe comment karti hai jo ki fasion hai  vo fake nhi hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: an0n

shameless girl stop asking ppl to vote for u... we know votes or no votes ur going in...  not bc of  "jantas farman" but rather bc of sallus farman

Acha hai nah? Salman is showing what it is to be a good friend..after all a friend in deed is a friend in need..and you know what all those id's in 1000's in FB and twitter are all Salman..all us Mahekians a Salman..all those people who opened up pages to bring Mahek back in FB are salman..Farah Ali khan who posts that she wants Mahek to win is Salman!! So yeah..we all are Salman 😃😉
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Mahek and Sid became friends since Shraddha was there... she realized Sid was acting that why because he was under Sky's guidance and Sid isnt evil just brash! 

friends now so Sid will be spared... 😆

correct  same vesey hi jesey bedi n sky sid ko support kartey they uskey wrong action pey just coz vo unka friend tha ...jesey hi alag hua  n apney action ke liye sorry hua  ye log uskey against ho gye now sid ne sab girls se apney behaviour ke liye sorry bola aur mahak se bhi so vo kyu ab grudge  rakhey  ...sky se score settale karna jaruri hai coz bedi jo outside kar rhi hai vo sab sky ke liye kar rhi hai saarey fasad ki jad sky hi hai
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

ok...forget everything...WTH is vida wearing in the second picture
shes not leaving much to the imagination, is she.

My thoughts as well..🤢
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Mahek very categorically said dat her patch up wid Sky was more an underrstanding of staying out of one another's way as Sky hadn't apologised or showed remorse 4 his behaviour towards her. Now don't say dat den Y she's talking abt settling scores wid Sky.  It's like 2 hostile countries, who may not be waging wars nd hv called it a truce, but r still hostile.

oh plzz its not like hostile countries at war its just a TV show..  and even if her patch up was just for understanding is she planning to cash that drama again ? .. well the question here was not about sky it was about sid .. i asked what sky have done that sid has not why she is so nice towards sid cuz fight with sid dont gain her sympathy ? i remember she said she dont forgive easily so when sid was sooo abusive towards her why she wants him to win and plz dont gave me the anwer that sid has changed as i already said he has just changed his party he is still the same ...
malikaaye husn mehak not looking a bit good , she needs to use Recova and fair & handsome cream..
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

vida looks 🤢

no re vida looking hawt where as Mehak looking dumbo..
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

malikaaye husn mehak not looking a bit good , she needs to use Recova and fair & handsome cream..

lol like amar.. he also doesnot look gud i prefer for him Ponds Age Miracle 😆
This content was originally posted by: _Pentaminous_

lol like amar.. he also doesnot look gud i prefer for him Ponds Age Miracle 😆

lol , Penta  then you seem to be in delusion , he is far more better in term of personality and beauty than housemates of this forum..  waise bhi Penta , pond cream is used only by those who are dusky but Amar 's complexion is much fairer!
skyrulez thumbnail
i saw vida and my eyes went somewhere else