Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@nitu thanks on article and read shes back hope its true and mahak in true punjabi istyle you go gurl 😊👏 Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Nitu for sharing 🤗Waiting for her to be back...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Jess have you been watching BB last couple of days? Why the heck are you supporting Sunny?😆

no problem... it from her blog!! 😃

@bold... i was going to say the same thing!! 😆 Jess... Sunny has been a total B* lately!! 
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i said why is she acting like sky .. woh toh hai he kharab .. plus sky never said i will settle scores with you mehak once im outside since you are evicted now .. why she forgave sid but not sky ? im not asking you from sky point of you im asking from mehak's point of you .. if she would have said i will settle score with both sid and sky then maybe it was ok but why sky only and then she even wished sid to win why not anyone else why only sid who spoke so bad about her
Edited by ann33 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Jess have you been watching BB last couple of days? Why the heck are you supporting Sunny?😆

why? 😲 

Yet Mahek is my number 1 gal and supported her since day 1.😊
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

no problem... it from her blog!! 😃

@bold... i was going to say the same thing!! 😆 Jess... Sunny has been a total B* lately!! 

oh ok...I guess since shes canadian to be honest, but Mahek is my number 1😊👏 and nitu was going to pm you will tell you here Salmans birthday coming up so you have any msg send me and will  pm you link once post up.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

oh ok...I guess since shes canadian to be honest, but Mahek is my number 1😊👏 and nitu was going to pm you will tell you here Salmans birthday coming up so you have any msg send me and will  pm you link once post up.

im Canadian too but Sunny's true colours are coming out... i cant ignore it! 😆 yup ill PM my message later... i was going to visit bollywood forum around the 27th but this is better! thanks! 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ann33

sid was equally humiliating maybe even more .. if she said bygones are bygones then atleast stick to what you said ... ur patch up with sky was fake ?

Mahek very categorically said dat her patch up wid Sky was more an underrstanding of staying out of one another's way as Sky hadn't apologised or showed remorse 4 his behaviour towards her. Now don't say dat den Y she's talking abt settling scores wid Sky.  It's like 2 hostile countries, who may not be waging wars nd hv called it a truce, but r still hostile.

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail
 Love u mehak... So happy for u... jubbiii 
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

im Canadian too but Sunny's true colours are coming out... i cant ignore it! 😆 yup ill PM my message later... i was going to visit bollywood forum around the 27th but this is better! thanks! 😊

okay, well I like spicy people too😉😆  Also, bias is shes a punjabi too like Mahek so I guess I overlook things. 😆😆 and yes will like to get your personal msg to Salman the hottie (I see your Mahek and Salman siggy 😉)..also  visit on 27th to post other wishes. Just that personal messages will go in main post. SmileSmile