Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek's Daily Blog!! Dinner Pics & WC! - Page 4

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Ha Ha Ha ab aayega maza. Show par, yahaan par aur twitter par. 😈🥳

yahan per kuchh jyada hi maza aane wala hai...main soch rahi hoon ki deewar faand kar bhaag jaoon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

yahan per kuchh jyada hi maza aane wala hai...main soch rahi hoon ki deewar faand kar bhaag jaoon...

Nah. Ab to aap ek chair kheench kar yaheen baith jao. Bring popcorn too. We will share. 😆😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Never thought dat I would love such filmy dialogues, but m loving Mahek saying dem.😆😆😆

Nd Y r some accusing of her saying Sky's name? Obviously she'll settle score wid Sky nd dat's wat ppl hv been demanding her 2 do nd also 2 see her take on Juhi. She's being open abt her intentions nd is rightfully using d points dat will make her favourable, unlike some1 who pathetically said dat she'll go if BB asks her 2 go as WC as she's bound by BB contract.😆

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

as long she doesn't target amar,i am fine with her...the moment she starts hitting out at amar i am done with her.

As long she doesn't fight with amar or downgrade him to get footage, I am fine and will support her. But the moment she opens the Pandora's box and attacks amar,  I will make sure that even "hope" disappear from her box😆
bankhan thumbnail

ONLY Indian JANTA will send you IN, no other ONE; please don't drag any 1's name; he is very high in status.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nah. Ab to aap ek chair kheench kar yaheen baith jao. Bring popcorn too. We will share. 😆😆

🤣🤣 omg i cant wait!! 

first we need to get Mahek (the kick ass boxer) on the show... imagine last minute twist Shonali comes! 😳 

😆
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek shud be bk as her elimination was totally unfair and if her reentry is unfair for some i really don't care bcoz its all balanced now...She was a complete entertainment package and her entry will spice up the boring show all over again... i just want to see sky and juhi reaction wen de see mahak chahal😃Unki toh watt lagegi bahut buri tarah se 😛Edited by DisneyDudette - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

popcorn juhi ne dekh liya...chheen kar le gai...aur coke ki bottle bhi le gayi..😭...badi mushkil se water bottle laayi hoon...usse hi kaam chalana padega😭
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

What the heck man she is the fakest contestant ever in BB . Can't she
win by her own, spreading some positivity but still cashing on sky...didn't
that issue ended ..all other contestant are much better than her..zero
entertainment, her sole claim to fame on this show is nothing but her
fights with sky.What is she gone do when she comes back...more negativity n
her badla n for what..her whole propaganda seems to focus against sky
and win this so called rigged show.

<font color="#ff0000">Exactly...the drama she is doing of Evil cannot win...Infact if she wins...this will be biggest defeat of truth and fairness bz of means she gets into show, got evicted n is re-entering.</font>

mahek is a c grade flop 30+ side actress and she is the worst person in the entire bb history. She cant fight with sky as sky knows her reality.

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

popcorn juhi ne dekh liya...chheen kar le gai...aur coke ki bottle bhi le gayi..😭...badi mushkil se water bottle laayi hoon...usse hi kaam chalana padega😭

I hope Mahek targets Juhi. I know Juhi will again use her Sky brother but still Mahek should ignore brother and go for sister. If she sides with sistah then I'm supporting paan bhandaar. 😆