Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

Your on roll with Juhi 😆Keep it up👍🏼.  Mehek needs to come back with new material, because she is getting fierce competition from Juhi.🤣Lets see if the Mehek is able to slay the three-headed dragon

i m neither a juhi fan nor a mahek fan but i still feel juhi can never be a competition to Mahek😳 Mahek does not depend on anyone unlike juhi who has sunny n sky by her side. without their support she is a bheegi billi. I hvent seen Mahek chngng her opinions or colors.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrManagement

Your on roll with Juhi 😆Keep it up👍🏼.  Mehek needs to come back with new material, because she is getting fierce competition from Juhi.🤣Lets see if the Mehek is able to slay the three-headed dragon

i am sure she will😆...my top 3 are mehek, sid and amar...😛
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope mehak settles score with sky in bbhouse this time n
Straightens juhi n sunny too for thier chamchagiri n fakeness!!!
Ha Ha Ha ab aayega maza. Show par, yahaan par aur twitter par. 😈🥳
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as long she doesn't target amar,i am fine with her...the moment she starts hitting out at amar i am done with her.
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an0n

shameless girl stop asking ppl to vote for u... we know votes or no votes ur going in... not bc of "jantas farman" but rather bc of sallus farman

true said, public already kicked her out. i dont want this poisonous girl back in bb5.

... deep down in my heart that evil can not win over the good.

This girl is talking like BB. 😆😆 Every season BB says, "burai par achchai ki vijay to iss ghar mein hokar rahegi."

It's going to be total entertainment now. Don't care who wins the jackpot. It's anyway fight of all WCs and one original contestant.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

mahek pressing button which has to be pressed to be winner..concentrating on sky that would be her motive ..because without attacking sky she cant survive in show and last time she didn;t attacked him because of peace moves of bb and  she was out...

What the heck man she is the fakest contestant ever in BB . Can't she win by her own, spreading some positivity but still cashing on sky...didn't that issue ended ..all other contestant are much better than her..zero entertainment, her sole claim to fame on this show is nothing but her fights with sky.What is she gone do when she comes back...more negativity n her badla n for what..her whole propaganda seems to focus against sky and win this so called rigged show.
Exactly...the drama she is doing of Evil cannot win...Infact if she wins...this will be biggest defeat of truth and fairness bz of means she gets into show, got evicted n is re-entering.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

I know. Everyone will go into overdrive. Housemates, fans, haters and most of all Bediya. 😆😆

😆

Bedi even tweeted about it. How desperate and curious! 😆

😆
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wicked gal

<font color="#990000">as long she doesn't target amar,i am fine with her...the moment she starts hitting out at amar i am done with her.</font>

She better not target amar unnecesarily rather than settling with sky n putting juhi n sunny in place! I like mehak but only after amar so she should b on his side lolzz