Mahek's Daily Blog!! Dinner Pics & WC!

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone… how are you all? Have some great news, full adrenaline rush.. All your love, and support of wanting me back in Bigg Boss has NOW paid off. The final game is between Me, Laxmi and Shonali. The game starts today! The voting lines are open, so please vote for me on your cell phones all over India…

If you are living outside of India, please show your support by getting in touch with family and friends living within India to vote for me. With your love and support, i promise i will go back and make you guys remember the adrenaline rush all over again. Trust me this time, i have seen everything that has happened behind my back!

I met up with Mr Andrew Symonds after he lefte the Bigg Boss house on this Sunday and had some few last laughs before he flew of to Australia. Also here with me, the beautiful Vida from Bigg Boss…Memories of  few good friends i made.

Now if i get back into the house after jantaa's farmaan, i promise you the preclimax and the climax of this story is yet to come. As they say in Hindi: PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MEERE DOST!!!!! At the end of the day, i always believed and still believe deep down in my heart that evil can not win over the good.

Love you all guys, this could have never happened without you guys.   Together we stand to prove this. Ameen..

Regards,

Mahek Chahal

http://www.mahekchahal.com/?p=1050

😃

Love it <3 gonna miss Andrew :(
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Now if i get back into the house after jantaa's farmaan, i promise you the preclimax and the climax of this story is yet to come. As they say in Hindi: PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MEERE DOST!!!!! At the end of the day, i always believed and still believe deep down in my heart that evil can not win over the good.

Regards,

Mahek Chahal

http://www.mahekchahal.com/?p=1050

😃

Are you serious?🤣 Why does there always have to evil and good with everything mehek does or says. It a game show, it not the end of the world that some evil lord is taking over. But anyways, I wish her the best. If Big Boss is having a WC I wouldn't mind if it was Laxmi or Mehek who entered the house. 

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
ok...forget everything...WTH is vida wearing in the second picture
shes not leaving much to the imagination, is she.
Missing u MC ... wish u come back n whatever the result of winner we like u very much ...
these pics arent from the dinner with Vida, Laxmi and Shraddha last night these are from Sunday with Andrew!! 😊

awww Andrew's so cute!! love the pics... but yes Vida's shirt is quite transparent, guess its the flash! 
shameless girl stop asking ppl to vote for u... we know votes or no votes ur going in...  not bc of  "jantas farman" but rather bc of sallus farman
waiting fr her in BB house
mahek pressing button which has to be pressed to be winner..concentrating on sky that would be her motive ..because without attacking sky she cant survive in show and last time she didn;t attacked him because of peace moves of bb and  she was out...
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrManagement

Are you serious?🤣 Why does there always have to evil and good with everything mehek does or says. It a game show, it not the end of the world that some evil lord is taking over. But anyways, I wish her the best. If Big Boss is having a WC I wouldn't mind if it was Laxmi or Mehek who entered the house. 

arre ye toh kuchh bhi nahi hai...compared to juhi mata's dialogue according to which...amar has insulted the whole naari jati by nominating these two bimbosROFL...mehek ke dialogues toh bilkul bekar hai juhi maa ke chawanni chhap dialogues ke aage...😆😆