Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Watchin Sneha switch to Sharon - an awestruck fan (Page 2)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

*Reserved*

Amu...did I or did I not TELL you that you'd make BRILLIANT topics, because you'd make 'em dil se? Hm? Hm? Hug

Aww thank you nanduHug Sneha ke liye har baat dil se hi nikalti hain Smile

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

Ok! First of all lots of luv and hugs to u amu dii for making this topic... Secondly even i m love wid sharon's character... Though her stupidity irritates me sumtimes... But i can never hate her for that... She is simply amazing... I don't understand why she is been portrayed as a negative character... Because behind this bitchy, egoistic, ms attitude, stupid girl ders a swwet adorable sharon... Who truly luvs swayam... But because of the negative adjectives added to her character she is just not able to accept the fact...!!! Initially i hated sharon's character... But then slowly and gradually as i became.. A true D3 lover i realised.. Hell me she is so much similar to me... And yes i fell in love wid her character...!!! And yes main reason behind loving sharon is SNEHA KAPOOR... Her amazing mindblowing acting, talent and hard work has made me fall in love wid sharon... So hats off to sneha kapoor... This sweet actually very very very sweet and friendly girl has made us fall in love wid sharon raiprakash...!!! Ohh... Man i can never hate either of them... As i have become so attached to this fictional character... 'SHARON RAIPRKASH'

Thank you so much Manu...and yeah even i can relate to sharon so much...Sneha has done an outstanding job.
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc42

I am so glad that you made this topic and i totally like totally agree to each and every word . Sneha kapoor is very amazing, she portrays every single emotion of Sharon perfectly . The attitude, the innocence, the beauty of Sharon . Sneha kapoor is bestowed with grace completely, i have never seen somebody so graceful . In terms of grace, she is a big competition to Jennifer winget . 

I am glad u liked it sundusSmile...hopefully cv's target someone else as i i am seriously tired of sharon being blamed for each and everthng.. 
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Oh totally ...sneha kapoor is such a versatile actor...sooo proud to be her fan...

yes me too...Smile
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.
Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.
Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real

I agree girl...
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol

hehe ash 

Go to top