Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: doc42

I am so glad that you made this topic and i totally like totally agree to each and every word . Sneha kapoor is very amazing, she portrays every single emotion of Sharon perfectly . The attitude, the innocence, the beauty of Sharon . Sneha kapoor is bestowed with grace completely, i have never seen somebody so graceful . In terms of grace, she is a big competition to Jennifer winget . 

I am glad u liked it sundus😊...hopefully cv's target someone else as i i am seriously tired of sharon being blamed for each and everthng.. 
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak231

Oh totally ...sneha kapoor is such a versatile actor...sooo proud to be her fan...

yes me too...😊
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.
Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.

Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real

I agree girl...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol

hehe ash