Watchin Sneha switch to Sharon - an awestruck fan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by doc42

I am so glad that you made this topic and i totally like totally agree to each and every word . Sneha kapoor is very amazing, she portrays every single emotion of Sharon perfectly . The attitude, the innocence, the beauty of Sharon . Sneha kapoor is bestowed with grace completely, i have never seen somebody so graceful . In terms of grace, she is a big competition to Jennifer winget . 

I am glad u liked it sundus😊...hopefully cv's target someone else as i i am seriously tired of sharon being blamed for each and everthng.. 
Originally posted by zak231

Oh totally ...sneha kapoor is such a versatile actor...sooo proud to be her fan...

yes me too...😊
i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.
Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real
amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i agree they are spoiling sharon's character as i know she is egoisitc but no-one would do that even for ego they would not say no to anyone.
Also i might hate sharon in d3 as a character but i think i really like her personality as sneha and i think i luv her so much in real rather than in reel and some people just do not understand that reel is not real

I agree girl...
Originally posted by swaron502

amu mai ye topic banane ka soch rhi thi...lol

hehe ash