Watchin Sneha switch to Sharon - an awestruck fan

Posted: 12 years ago
I personally adore sharon's character..I agree she is wrong at times, short-tempered, super egoistic, materialistic and now behaving stupid by getting impressed by no one else but Cheevam..but, fortunately no matter what I still can't stop loving her just like swayam :P
Well I dont like they way CV's are treating Sharon's character...they are playin with her character by adding all sort of negative adjectives...instead of giving us a calm Sharon who will not allow her ego overshadow her own feeling towards swayam's pure and unconditional love. I fail to understand that how come someone like Sharon the diva can get impressed by Shivam..Come on girl you have Swayam "The perfect guy" every girl desires Swayam. I know that we want sharon and swayam to get together but atleast dnt make her look dumb and stupid...Sharon is probably most well written character so please dnt ruin it. 

My love nd attachment towards this fictional character Sharon is due to Sneha Kapoor...what do I say about this woman, she is probably the main reason I started following d3. I don't think anyone else can play "Sharon" who by the way is the most complicated character in d3 brilliantly...with such an ease and that too when she is a beginner. Kudos to Sneha Kapoor for doing justice to Sharon's character..an outstanding actress. I think the main reason people still love Sharon's so much inspite of grey shades is cz  Sneha Kapoor has played it so beautifully. 

What else makes Sneha Kapoor so lovable...well did i mention that she is undoubtedly the finest dancer we have on d3 at least for me, her performance on "Bole Chodiyan" was beautiful...mind blowing expressions, super graceful and who can forget the outstanding performance on  "Hai Rama." Oh man she leaves me speechless everytime she performs be it acting or dancing. She as an individual is such a humble person, the way she interacts during BTS, interviews and moreover, the way she interacts with her fans makes me respect her more everyday. I seriously feel bad when someone who dislike "sharon the character" start disliking Sneha fr same reason.
Not to forget Sneha Kapoor is super good looking..be it her hair, her smile, her big beautiful eyes and her perfect body which can make anything look good draped around...everythng about this girl is so desirable. Sneha and Shantanu make the most cutest and hottest couple on-screen SwaRon...superb chemistry. I seriously missed Sneha aka Sharon's dance during dance fest, hope that Cv's won't disappoint us and we will get to see Sneha performing on different dance styles along with a more positive sharon who is in love with swayam and knows how to value true love.

Hope that Sneha excels in everything she does...I love you sneha...blessed be :)

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
I cannot even BEGIN to describe how beautifully she portrays Sharon ... She BECOMES Sharon ... And like Amu said .. Sharon is prolly the most complicated and difficult to carry off character in the entire show .. with SOO many shades and nuances to her .. and yet Sneha leaves us Spellbound EVERY SINGLE time with teh brilliance with which She brings Sharon to life .. WHOA is the word !  πŸ‘

As for the antipathy towards Sharon  πŸ˜•... well ones gotta look beneath the layers to actually see Sharon's true intentions which are as pure as virgin snow , to borrow a phrase from Radha .. Only a fool wud dismiss a character as deep as Sharon as b*thy at first glance and not want to look beyond taht  ..

My fav. character / Actress / Dancer .. HANDS DOWN πŸ˜³

P.S : Amu .. If I dont see more topics from u in the future , phir tu dekh .. ! VERY well written ! πŸ‘ LOVED it and looking forward to moreee πŸ˜³
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
ya...sneha is such an adorable person...luv u!!!
*Reserved*

Amu...did I or did I not TELL you that you'd make BRILLIANT topics, because you'd make 'em dil se? Hm? Hm? πŸ€—
Ok! First of all lots of luv and hugs to u amu dii for making this topic... Secondly even i m love wid sharon's character... Though her stupidity irritates me sumtimes... But i can never hate her for that... She is simply amazing... I don't understand why she is been portrayed as a negative character... Because behind this bitchy, egoistic, ms attitude, stupid girl ders a swwet adorable sharon... Who truly luvs swayam... But because of the negative adjectives added to her character she is just not able to accept the fact...!!! Initially i hated sharon's character... But then slowly and gradually as i became.. A true D3 lover i realised.. Hell me she is so much similar to me... And yes i fell in love wid her character...!!! And yes main reason behind loving sharon is SNEHA KAPOOR... Her amazing mindblowing acting, talent and hard work has made me fall in love wid sharon... So hats off to sneha kapoor... This sweet actually very very very sweet and friendly girl has made us fall in love wid sharon raiprakash...!!! Ohh... Man i can never hate either of them... As i have become so attached to this fictional character... 'SHARON RAIPRKASH' Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
Oh totally ...sneha kapoor is such a versatile actor...sooo proud to be her fan... Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
I am so glad that you made this topic and i totally like totally agree to each and every word . Sneha kapoor is very amazing, she portrays every single emotion of Sharon perfectly . The attitude, the innocence, the beauty of Sharon . Sneha kapoor is bestowed with grace completely, i have never seen somebody so graceful . In terms of grace, she is a big competition to Jennifer winget . 
Originally posted by SwaRon911

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how beautifully she portrays Sharon ... She BECOMES Sharon ... And like Amu said .. Sharon is prolly the most complicated and difficult to carry off character in the entire show .. with SOO many shades and nuances to her .. and yet Sneha leaves us Spellbound EVERY SINGLE time with teh brilliance with which She brings Sharon to life .. WHOA is the word !  πŸ‘

As for the antipathy towards Sharon  πŸ˜•... well ones gotta look beneath the layers to actually see Sharon's true intentions which are as pure as virgin snow , to borrow a phrase from Radha .. Only a fool wud dismiss a character as deep as Sharon as b*thy at first glance and not want to look beyond taht  ..

My fav. character / Actress / Dancer .. HANDS DOWN πŸ˜³

P.S : Amu .. If I dont see more topics from u in the future , phir tu dekh .. ! VERY well written ! πŸ‘ LOVED it and looking forward to moreee πŸ˜³

Thank you for the help regarding topic Rafi and yes i wish i could write as well as u, nandu or joyee. Will surely write more...
Originally posted by nandinidev

*Reserved*

Amu...did I or did I not TELL you that you'd make BRILLIANT topics, because you'd make 'em dil se? Hm? Hm? πŸ€—

Aww thank you nanduπŸ€— Sneha ke liye har baat dil se hi nikalti hain πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by manasie

Ok! First of all lots of luv and hugs to u amu dii for making this topic... Secondly even i m love wid sharon's character... Though her stupidity irritates me sumtimes... But i can never hate her for that... She is simply amazing... I don't understand why she is been portrayed as a negative character... Because behind this bitchy, egoistic, ms attitude, stupid girl ders a swwet adorable sharon... Who truly luvs swayam... But because of the negative adjectives added to her character she is just not able to accept the fact...!!! Initially i hated sharon's character... But then slowly and gradually as i became.. A true D3 lover i realised.. Hell me she is so much similar to me... And yes i fell in love wid her character...!!! And yes main reason behind loving sharon is SNEHA KAPOOR... Her amazing mindblowing acting, talent and hard work has made me fall in love wid sharon... So hats off to sneha kapoor... This sweet actually very very very sweet and friendly girl has made us fall in love wid sharon raiprakash...!!! Ohh... Man i can never hate either of them... As i have become so attached to this fictional character... 'SHARON RAIPRKASH'

Thank you so much Manu...and yeah even i can relate to sharon so much...Sneha has done an outstanding job.