Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KI - Analysis thread for Epi - 3 (Page 2)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Devil was pretending to be a nice person and telling daarji that he does not care about the incident with geet was upsetting.Angry Hate NT, how can she as a woman let this injustice be done to geet for money.AngryAngryAngry

Strange how brij being so evil and thinking he is smart did not recognise devils intention. I felt really sad for geet as everyone was celebrating but no one asked if she wants to marry. She looked so sad standing there. CryCryCryCry No one asked her on what she wants in a husband or does she want to marry.CryCryCryCry

Varsha agree that devil asking geet in front of everyone about her decision is his devious move as he must have known that Geet would not be able to say no or voice her opinion in front of everyone.Angry

I hate how daarji looked shocked when devil asked if he could ask geet's decision. Daarj's view is that women should just be mute. Me don't like him at all, he has such prehistoric views.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet's dad putting a hand on geet's should asking for her decision, is indirectly telling her that he expects her to say yes. CryCryCry Before Geet could say something, daarji interrupted them and brij just indirectly asked geet to say yes to marriage.AngryCry 

Varsha ' definitely agree that Devil is a smooth talker and he knows how to woo women. He played with geet's feelings and deceived her. CryCryCryCry Geet is so nice that she trusts everyone and devil used that for his own gains.AngryAngryAngry

I hate brij too, he killed challi and has no remorse for killing an innocent. People like him, devil and daarji  should be left on an island with sharks around them Angryso they do not ruin anyone's lives. Sorry about the harsh words. They all gave so much pain to our innocent geet and for all the pain they have caused to other women because of their sick views.   AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by divareena - 21 December 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

gud morning girls ...

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
hello darlings kaun kaun in
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

var ... reena ...rene === nice analysis girls ...

u know ... still this practice is going on ... girls views never matters when it comes to her marraige ... a parent when they think what school is gud for their child ... what college is gud for their child ...why dont thy think that ... before rushing their daughters hand in marriage they need 2 think every aspect & then give their daughters hand in marriage ... they just think yes ... we got a well settled guy ... he lives abroad lets get our daughter married ... not even once have they thought that this guy can b bad ,,, can cheat our daughter ... may b he is marrying her only for some selfish reason of his ...
as long as people like darji & brij & geet's families are there ... there will b a geet born every day ...
just hoping that like every geet who is born ... hoping that every geet also finds her maan ...

divareena

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hima agree that parents need to think of everyaspect before giving their daughter away for marriage.

Its upsetting that women still are not asked for their opinion for marriage.

Me came online for new minutes

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
So true that as long as people like brij and daarji there Will be a geet being born.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

reena == i was waiting 4 u only ...

just now called endemol ... ranbir was not there ...
also called ...star ... the extension was not working ... so she asked me 2 call after 1 hour ...

divareena

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hima how is your back.

I Will call then too. It is so emotional watching the old geet episodes. Makes me realise the amount of pain geet went through.

dewdropred

Go to top