Posted: 12 years ago
CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. The show was something else when it started and now its pathetic . The show was about two girls with different mentalities getting married in the same house and thus the journey proceeds. They have improvised gopi's character a lot , she has had good growth so why not rashi. Rashi is just a puppet in urmila's hand which is quite unrealistic. If they are showing rashi as a well educated girl then she should atleast show some common sense in her. She is not bad at heart and she has a good side of her own but her mother's influence is much more than that. I seriously hope that urmi should VANISH in the air or get lost in the jungles of africa😑. If that does not happen then they should show urmi dead or something. The cv's are just ruining rashi's character and not showing any character growth in her , not to forget that she is also one of the leads and should have some importance other than being a kalakari puppet. I just hope the cv's do something good 'bout her so that i can have a lovely RaJi lovestory πŸ˜­.  Edited by tuhinabanik - 12 years ago
I agree,i want to see Jigar happy again and Raashi positive along with Gohem progressing πŸ˜³
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I agree,i want to see Jigar happy again and Raashi positive along with Gohem progressing πŸ˜³
WE CAN JUST DREAM OF THAT !!!!!!
Originally posted by tuhinabanik

CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. The show was something else when it started and now its pathetic . The show was about two girls with different mentalities getting married in the same house and thus the journey proceeds. They have improvised gopi's character a lot , she has had good growth so why not rashi. Rashi is just a puppet in urmila's hand which is quite unrealistic. If they are showing rashi as a well educated girl then she should atleast show some common sense in her. She is not bad at heart and she has a good side of her own but her mother's influence is much more than that. I seriously hope that urmi should VANISH in the air or get lost in the jungles of africa😑. If that does not happen then they should show urmi dead or something. The cv's are just ruining rashi's character and not showing any character growth in her , not to forget that she is also one of the leads and should have some importance other than being a kalakari puppet. I just hope the cv's do something good 'bout her so that i can have a lovely RaJi lovestory πŸ˜­. 

That is very uncreative of the CVS!  The scheming plots are so senseless!πŸ€ͺ😳

I hate seeing Rashi's character being butchered like this!

They need to show character growth instead of keeping Rashi's character one dimensional. πŸ˜‘

I loathe Urmila! πŸ€’

I'm also hanging on to the show in hopes of seeing a Jigar & Rashi love story but the CVS are beginning to turn me off with their idiotic writing!😳
yeah..me too hate the cvs..They just care about ratings ..and they are ruining the best show...Can't they see we are interested in Raji and Gohem relationship not in Urshi kalakaries...?😑
Originally posted by utopia88

That is very uncreative of the CVS!  The scheming plots are so senseless!πŸ€ͺ😳

I hate seeing Rashi's character being butchered like this!

They need to show character growth instead of keeping Rashi's character one dimensional. πŸ˜‘

I loathe Urmila! πŸ€’

I'm also hanging on to the show in hopes of seeing a Jigar & Rashi love story but the CVS are beginning to turn me off with their idiotic writing!😳
The whole plot of kalakaries is really unrealistic. Rashi is my favorite in the show and will always remain😳 but i think by making rashi's character so stupid they are inviting people to become rashi haters. I want raji together soon .

The whole plot of kalakaries is really unrealistic. Rashi is my favorite in the show and will always remain😳 but i think by making rashi's character so stupid they are inviting people to become rashi haters. I want raji together soon .

The CVS need to end the pointless kalakaries! My patience is slowly running out! πŸ˜³

I watch the show only for Jigar/Vishal & the Raji relationship. The  CVS might just end up alienating me as a viewer with their garbage writing!😳

I can't stand seeing fun loving Jigar so sad and hurt! He deserves happiness!πŸ˜”
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by utopia88

The CVS need to end the pointless kalakaries! My patience is slowly running out! πŸ˜³

I watch the show only for Jigar/Vishal & the Raji relationship. The  CVS might just end up alienating me as a viewer with their garbage writing!😳

I can't stand seeing fun loving Jigar so sad and hurt! He deserves happiness!πŸ˜”
he truly deserves to be happy and that can nly happen when rashi changes !!!!!!!!

he truly deserves to be happy and that can nly happen when rashi changes !!!!!!!!

Yep, he deserves all the happiness in the world for being such a sweet and caring guy!😊

A mature Rashi can make Jigar happy. It's pathetic that the CVS are hell bent on destroying Rashi's character.  
But there are people like Rashi in this world more than there are of Gopi- hence the CVs are only showing what is really there- girls, women are influenced a lot by their parents, especially mothers. Women like Rashi who are educated and capable of thinking for themselves follow their mothers with a purpose- not  that they are so innocent they do not comprehend the evilness of an act. They do it on purpose and that is how they wish to establish their power.

If rashi was good at heart then her critical thinking would have stopped her from becoming revengeful even when she is shunned- having got back she needs to understand that time heals and all she needs to do is to wait and be patient - wasn't Gopi the dumb one patient.  Rashi wants to act smart, talk smart, get all the focus  on her- which is not going to happen now. She willingly deceived- and if she goes back to her kalakaris then she has to realise the consequences. Rucha is doing a great job of enacting the precise feelings.