India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OFICIALLY HATE THE Cv'S

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. The show was something else when it started and now its pathetic . The show was about two girls with different mentalities getting married in the same house and thus the journey proceeds. They have improvised gopi's character a lot , she has had good growth so why not rashi. Rashi is just a puppet in urmila's hand which is quite unrealistic. If they are showing rashi as a well educated girl then she should atleast show some common sense in her. She is not bad at heart and she has a good side of her own but her mother's influence is much more than that. I seriously hope that urmi should VANISH in the air or get lost in the jungles of africaAngry. If that does not happen then they should show urmi dead or something. The cv's are just ruining rashi's character and not showing any character growth in her , not to forget that she is also one of the leads and should have some importance other than being a kalakari puppet. I just hope the cv's do something good 'bout her so that i can have a lovely RaJi lovestory Cry

Edited by tuhinabanik - 21 December 2011 at 12:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Queen.Beeutopia88-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I agree,i want to see Jigar happy again and Raashi positive along with Gohem progressing Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.CloudsCintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I agree,i want to see Jigar happy again and Raashi positive along with Gohem progressing Embarrassed
WE CAN JUST DREAM OF THAT !!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuhinabanik

CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. The show was something else when it started and now its pathetic . The show was about two girls with different mentalities getting married in the same house and thus the journey proceeds. They have improvised gopi's character a lot , she has had good growth so why not rashi. Rashi is just a puppet in urmila's hand which is quite unrealistic. If they are showing rashi as a well educated girl then she should atleast show some common sense in her. She is not bad at heart and she has a good side of her own but her mother's influence is much more than that. I seriously hope that urmi should VANISH in the air or get lost in the jungles of africaAngry. If that does not happen then they should show urmi dead or something. The cv's are just ruining rashi's character and not showing any character growth in her , not to forget that she is also one of the leads and should have some importance other than being a kalakari puppet. I just hope the cv's do something good 'bout her so that i can have a lovely RaJi lovestory Cry

That is very uncreative of the CVS!  The scheming plots are so senseless!SillyStern Smile

I hate seeing Rashi's character being butchered like this!Ouch

They need to show character growth instead of keeping Rashi's character one dimensional. Angry

I loathe Urmila! Dead

I'm also hanging on to the show in hopes of seeing a Jigar & Rashi love story but the CVS are beginning to turn me off with their idiotic writing!Stern Smile

Queen.BeeCintila

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yeah..me too hate the cvs..They just care about ratings ..and they are ruining the best show...Can't they see we are interested in Raji and Gohem relationship not in Urshi kalakaries...?Angry

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

That is very uncreative of the CVS!  The scheming plots are so senseless!SillyStern Smile

They need to show character growth instead of keeping Rashi's character one dimensional. Angry

I loathe Urmila! Dead

I'm also hanging on to the show in hopes of seeing a Jigar & Rashi love story but the CVS are beginning to turn me off with their idiotic writing!Stern Smile
The whole plot of kalakaries is really unrealistic. Rashi is my favorite in the show and will always remainEmbarrassed but i think by making rashi's character so stupid they are inviting people to become rashi haters. I want raji together soon .

Queen.Beeutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

I loathe Urmila! Dead

The whole plot of kalakaries is really unrealistic. Rashi is my favorite in the show and will always remainEmbarrassed but i think by making rashi's character so stupid they are inviting people to become rashi haters. I want raji together soon .

The CVS need to end the pointless kalakaries! My patience is slowly running out! Stern Smile

I watch the show only for Jigar/Vishal & the Raji relationship. The  CVS might just end up alienating me as a viewer with their garbage writing!Stern Smile

I can't stand seeing fun loving Jigar so sad and hurt! He deserves happiness!OuchUnhappy

Edited by utopia88 - 21 December 2011 at 12:16am

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

I loathe Urmila! Dead

The CVS need to end the pointless kalakaries! My patience is slowly running out! Stern Smile

I watch the show only for Jigar/Vishal & the Raji relationship. The  CVS might just end up alienating me as a viewer with their garbage writing!Stern Smile

I can't stand seeing fun loving Jigar so sad and hurt! He deserves happiness!OuchUnhappy
he truly deserves to be happy and that can nly happen when rashi changes !!!!!!!!

utopia88

Go to top