Posted: 12 years ago

Agent Vinod still not ready

The release date of the Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer will be revised yet again

Amrapali Sharma

Posted On Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 02:47:22 AM

Two years in the making and Agent Vinod is still not sure about the day it'll hit the theatres. Earlier, the film was scheduled for a December 9, 2011 release. However, a delay in the shoot got it postponed to February 2012. According to sources, the revised February 17 release date is all set to go under further revision.

When contacted, director Sriram Raghavan, who was busy with a patch work shoot for the film at Filmcity revealed, "We are in the middle of post production." Our source from the postproduction house Prime Focus however had a different story to tell. "Prime Focus has still not received the complete footage of the film."

Speaking about the release date, Raghavan added, "Our producer Saif Ali Khan will return from his shoot in South Africa by tomorrow. The release date will then be discussed and an announcement will be made in a couple of days."

According to trade experts, a February release will not work for the film with leading lady Kareena's Ek Main Aur Ek Tu releasing that time. March and April generally sees very few releases owing to the various school and college exams held during that period. This is followed by IPL. This means that fans will have to wait for at least another six months to see Agent Vinod.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Recycle of Masand's article  ðŸ¥±
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
It will be completed by the time Safeena's child get married😆
hasini009 thumbnail

acc to media Saif and Kareena will get married soon after the release of Agent Vinod movie.

so

jab tak AV release nahi hogi, tab tak unki shaadi nahi hogi.

jab tak unki shaadi nahi hogi, tab tak 'Heroine' 2nd schedule start nahi hogi.

jab tak Heroine movie complete nahi hogi, tab tak Madhur ka BP hamesha high pe hi rahegi😆

MoviezAdda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wish to know more about the film..
its great to know so much about the movie.
wish the movie gets completed soon..
i liked the points shared on the topic..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Will this movie ever get completed?
allabtsrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

acc to media Saif and Kareena will get married soon after the release of Agent Vinod movie.

so

jab tak Heroine movie complete nahi hogi, tab tak Madhur ka BP hamesha high pe hi rahegi😆

I love your posts but there is a correction i would like to make..
'Heroine' second schedule is going to begin and end before their marriage...so 2nd schedule to ho jayega par jo 3rd hai uska pata nahin cause that is after her marriage and honeymoon which in turn is after agent vinod releeases.lol.
Edited by allabtsrk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

so

what happens if kareena too announced her pregnancy before heroine's completion😲🤣

Originally posted by: MoviezAdda

wish to know more about the film..
its great to know so much about the movie.
wish the movie gets completed soon..
i liked the points shared on the topic..

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ˜†, Missed your comments.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly this looks like a doomed project... I kind of feel bad for Saif... Putting all eggs in one basket and this is heading no where... Look at Kareena, kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayin... And Saif wahin ka wahin reha gaya... Actually he was in a much better position before he started this venture...

I dont get one more thing... Why is the Shaadi ka date linked with AV's release date... Wierd...
Oh well... Madhur will be very happy with AV's release date moving ahead... AV Postpone toh Shaadi postpone and he can finish this movie and release it too by the time she gets married... 😆