Maryada

Devyani's new face

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have not seen this topic to comment on so opened one up.
I am really enjoying Deyani and her lawyer episodes and scenes.  The dance was the best scenes...I liked Devyani being happy.   I just hope that some romance start between them.

I really loved Mr J getting angry with what  the two sisters have done to him and speaking to himself!!!!

Do you think that there will be any such thing??  Please post your views. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Devyani/SJ are headed for romance (and I also hope they are not). So far looks like SJ is helping Devyani see herself in a new light, gain confidence and realize her strength. It doesn't have to turn into romance to be a worthwhile relationship. Now they are working to deliberately irritate Brahma, and I think it's very fun to watch.

I want Devyani to come to a strong sense of herself. Yes she deserves love, but I don't think it is the right time. Let her learn to stand full on her own, without bowing to the pressure of what people will expect of her. She's making great steps already, with SJ's help.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was hoping she was changing and becoming strong, but from the recap[ i feel it will be again what will your dad thnik and she will try to disaude them from telling brahama,
al know it exept, sweety, brhama, yttra, imli and jaggi , i think no point in hiding it.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dekhiki

I don't think Devyani/SJ are headed for romance (and I also hope they are not). So far looks like SJ is helping Devyani see herself in a new light, gain confidence and realize her strength. It doesn't have to turn into romance to be a worthwhile relationship. Now they are working to deliberately irritate Brahma, and I think it's very fun to watch.

I want Devyani to come to a strong sense of herself. Yes she deserves love, but I don't think it is the right time. Let her learn to stand full on her own, without bowing to the pressure of what people will expect of her. She's making great steps already, with SJ's help.

Completely agree with you, except on one point. I would actually really enjoy seeing a romance between the two, but later, after she realizes that she's her own person.

However, I don't think it will happen, and I'm not too disheartened by it. I think the more important thing is Devyani gaining that sense of self, independence, and finding happiness, and Shubhankar seems to be helping her achieve this. That should be the first priority, finding her own happiness without being dependent on anyone else.

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love their scenes and want them to start their romance soon too...i know we all want dev to become strong by herself but for somebody who has been broken for so many years cant just take all these stands and she needs somebody's love and support and that person is SJ. i wanna see more dance scenes between them,...loved the office scene...just love these two they are my fav couple noww
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: dekhiki

Hi Dekhiiji, it is nice to hear how you feel about Dev/SJ.  Yes it is true that SJ is good for Dev to help her realize and build her self confidence.  It seems like these two have a business relationship and trying to irritate Brah.  I think that SJ may end up fixing Brah's ego and get these 2 together.  I like to see them together and dance and stuff.  These things might lead to feelings.
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i was hoping she was changing and becoming strong, but from the recap[ i feel it will be again what will your dad thnik and she will try to disaude them from telling brahama,

al know it exept, sweety, brhama, yttra, imli and jaggi , i think no point in hiding it.

Hi leo4ever,
Dev is very weak when it comes to her children.  Brahma also said that she is stubborn and once she makes up her mind she goes and does it.   She might take time to change and become strong.   I have also noted that the more Brahma irritates her about womanizing...she wants to leave him...So I just hope that she comes out strong and move out of that house.   We all know that Brahma is only threatening her...but now he is getting scared...lol
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Completely agree with you, except on one point. I would actually really enjoy seeing a romance between the two, but later, after she realizes that she's her own person.

However, I don't think it will happen, and I'm not too disheartened by it. I think the more important thing is Devyani gaining that sense of self, independence, and finding happiness, and Shubhankar seems to be helping her achieve this. That should be the first priority, finding her own happiness without being dependent on anyone else.

Hi Naina,
I really want Dev to find herself even though SJ may be the torch holder for her.  I really like the chemistry between them.  It appears that SJ totally understands her and will be trying to give her wings so that she can fly on her own and get the independence and confidence she has hidden in herself.
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

I love their scenes and want them to start their romance soon too...i know we all want dev to become strong by herself but for somebody who has been broken for so many years cant just take all these stands and she needs somebody's love and support and that person is SJ. i wanna see more dance scenes between them,...loved the office scene...just love these two they are my fav couple noww

Hi Luv4games,
I think that even if there is no romance between them, I would still like to see them together.  Dev seems to open up to him and enjoy his company.   I would also like to see them together more often to make Brah realize not only what he is about to lose but also how good he had with Dev beside him as his wife.  

Perhaps a bit further...show the divorce and Dev/Brah living seperately.  SJ visiting Dev to keep a keen eye on her.  Brah does not remarry...and finally see Brah improve to deserve Dev.