Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
He deserve it...  as the top-notch female actors do  
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
he deserves but i dont think there would be any producer who would be willing to offer him that price
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Emraan is a superb actor and he has always delivered.Even his flops have not given his distributors heart attacks. He deserves to enter the elite club because he delivers both as an actor and as a star. He may not have SRK's aura, Salman's star quality , Aamir's branding or the chocolate blocks of Ranbirs, Shahids and Imraans... but he has 'that something' which makes the audience love him as both the bad guy and the good guy.

So, yeah, way to go Emmy! You show them , baby!
🤗
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Speaking from my experience of observing Ekta Kapoor's treatment of TV actors she is a poor paymaster. One reason she was casting Emraan in her films could be because he didnt up his price like the other movie stars. Bhatts who are the other big employers of Emraan are poor paymasters too. So not sure how much his move to hike his price will work with them. If he really wants to hike his price he must spread his wings.
Emraan over Imran, Abhishek & Hrithik anyday. 
MoviezAdda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey i would add he has given great performances in all the films..
he is a great actor i liked the inforamtion shared by u..
i like Emraan he is a superb star..
hope 2 see more of his films..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YEAH!!!! He should be paid more! He so deserves it! He's doing fantastic! I absolutely love watching his films...great actor :)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Well I doubt there's a family feud since his next 4 films are Bhatt-associated. Emmy is smart--he knows that him and Mohit Suri make magic--even when the film flops like Awarapan--Emmy and Mohit still walked away with critical acclaim and the Bhatts don't get that often since they're known to copy.

As for Ekta, I think it's smart that Emmy is stretching over his comfort zone nd family lines towards new "camps"--he doesn't wanna do Rani, now does his?! Nope. Besides, Ekta is over to get the better "known" heroines while the Bhatts get the more "exposing" ones. I think either way it's a win-win for him.

So happy ppl are finally valuing his worth. He should have gotten his dues in 2007, but chalo at least these nimwits nominated him for Jannat--good start. If certain actors can get zillions of crores for no acting and merely dancing like a baboon then Emmy can certainly ask for 10 crore for delivering some top notch performances. I cross my fingers he doesn't change his style of acting to accomodate for "mainstream" and stick with unique, dark, and twisty characters that go through ups and downs. He always plays a fallen hero who some how rises and I love that quality in his characters. This is just the beginning for him, may be reach the top and RULE!
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He surely deserves it. Way better than half these "actors".