Suriya Follows Amitabh Bachan and SRK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Suriya Follows Amitabh Bachan and SRK

Following his phenomenal successes on the big screen Suriya is all set to make his foray into the small screen. He will be hosting the Tamil version of Kaun Banega Crorepati which was popularized by Bollywood superstars, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. His game show will be called Kodeeswaran and will be aired on Star Vijay.

It must be remembered that a similar show was hosted by Sarath Kumar and was aired on Sun TV but the show was dropped. It was said at the time that the actor's political choices had led to the show being removed but it was popular while it lasted. It would appear that Suriya has taken up a sure winner.

Source : Behindwoods

I am so happy it's Surya who is going to host KBC in tamil.

Will love to watch him ,he'll definitely rock
Originally posted by krithikas

I am so happy it's Surya who is going to host KBC in tamil.

Will love to watch him ,he'll definitely rock

He is going to be the first top star who is going to anchor in tamil tv shows 👏👏👏👏
WOW..
i wanted to watch it..
but not i have a reason to watch it...
it's going to be awesome... 😃

The telly transition

The small screen continues tp beckon stars from tinseltown

Nandita Ravi

First, it was Amitabh Bachchan. Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan followed suit soon after. And now, the latest star to join the TV bandwagon down south is actor Suriya. The medium of television seems to be basking in the glory of their choice of the seasoned actors from cinema. From the looks of it, it seems like this trend is here to stay. So, what exactly goes into making it big on TV? Acting in a television series is one thing and hosting it is a totally different ball game. Actor Madhavan, who's dabbled with the medium himself, says, "Television is a double-edged sword, it can expose you and your flaws as a host. A good host must be able to think on his feet, react spontaneously and entertain people. Basically, he cannot come across as the star on screen."
    Television is an excellent source of revenue too, in addition to films, for stars. "An actor can do just one or two films in a year. Being on TV ensures that the audience connect is not lost," he adds.
    The same holds true for actresses who migrate to the small screen. Lakshmi, a character artist who's venturing into the small screen, says, "One of the reasons why actresses take to the small screen after they raise a family, is to manage time their time better. Schedules on TV are more predictable as it is similar to a regular 9 to 5 job. That way, actresses can balance work and family. Also, you don't live with the regret that you are creatively unsatisfied."
SCREEN SHEEN

• Khushbu

• Simran

• Devyani

• Sarath Kumar

• Nadhiya

• Lakshmi

• Suhasini

• Anu Haasan

Lakshmi

Suriya
suriya is best choice to host this show rather than vijay and ajith.
This game is the same concept of Sarath Kumar's Kodiswaran right? Its nice to see Surya doing this show. He is the best choice 👍🏼
No Damini ,the concept is same as hindi KBC 1.
yippe yippe
i m so happy 😃
thanks 4 sharing ⭐️