Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction: Why Rashi changed Batteries

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Urmi knows that if Gopi is in the picture Rashi will not get any recognition.

So Rashi will tell everyone that Gopi is sleeping and she will sit in the pooja herself. She will give the bell to Gopi without any batteries so Gopi cant attend the pooja. 

Ahem will come home early and pick Gopi up and bring her to the Pooja... :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
I like your prediction... I prefer this scenario over Gopi getting hurt by trying to get out of the bed by herself or something...

mittusingh thumbnail
I dont think Gopi can afford to get hurt..before she gets hurt...Her SAATHIYA will be there to protect her...

I challenge the CV's for this!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

Urmi knows that if Gopi is in the picture Rashi will not get any recognition.

So Rashi will tell everyone that Gopi is sleeping and she will sit in the pooja herself. She will give the bell to Gopi without any batteries so Gopi cant attend the pooja. 

Ahem will come home early and pick Gopi up and bring her to the Pooja... :)

Your prediction is simple and sweet,hope this happens😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Noce prediction...I want goham scenes..and aham carrying gopi...to pooja ...infront of the whole family...😳 ðŸ˜³ i can't imagine...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing will happen to gopi. I am sure. Her protector will be there for her. Ahem ji :). I think ahem has assumed himself as her protector and CV's will not let ahem fail in whatever he does. So no matter what raashi does, nothing will work. Ahem may not be suspecious of raashi initially. ... since she has got cat's luck. But i guess, it will make ahem more protective of gopi eventually ... hope this happens :)
vaiku thumbnail
urmi chahey koi bhi kalakari karey woh humaray gohem ko kabhi alag nae kar sakti!!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Very nice predition hope it happens
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well what ever happens a hope gopi doesn't get hurt in the purpose  of rash 😭I because if she does a will go to India and kill rash I  ðŸ˜¡she is so bad 😡after that every thing gopi has done for her😔 she always target gopi first😭 how sick can a person get🤢
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mittusingh

I dont think Gopi can afford to get hurt..before she gets hurt...Her SAATHIYA will be there to protect her...

I challenge the CV's for this!!

thts wht i think as sn as she tries gting up she is abt fall then ahem will cme rushing to her rescue...