Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Nishita123

I think Amar deserves to win Bigg Boss 5. He has been playing a game sincerely. No name calling /  abuse to anyone , no big fights - no footage drama -  ,  sincere particiaption in tasks and only focusing on game  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Yeah he has flaws...but compared to rest strugglers ki toli  , Amar struggler deserves to win BB 5.

What do you guys think ??  Please share your reasoning for your choice as well 😊

yes i agree with you...among these five..i want amar to win...next on my list is sid and than sky...juhi/sunny didn't even deserve to be in top 5 ...forget about winning...both of them should kiss the ground where sky walks...he has carried them both on his shoulders this far...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great, Amar is leading. Just few days back sid was the front runner.  Guess people perceptions of the contestant change every week. 
Juhi.

She's the original contestant and all others are WCs who got opportunity to see the game and home dynamics before entry.
Juhi was nominated only two times in this entire season and also stayed away from abuses and big fights. [No, I'm not Sachin Shroff.]
This content was originally posted by-IwasaXXXstar

😲😲 Nahhhiiin...

Kehdo ki yeh jhooot hai varna
Jeena nahin mujhe hai marna...😭

Shhh... that's my argument when people whine about Mahek's WC entry. 😉😆😆