Bade Acche Laggte Hai

tired of this drama

waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't cvs just stop all this drama between raya and create sum love making niharika wantn to break them up but fail to do so also the way ram is talkn to priya its evident she loves him a lot due to her keepn quiet as normally she make her point heard.I hop all this ends soon.I love this show a lot n yesteday episode made me cry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i am also tired of ppl opening up different posts on the same topic!!!!😆

it cant be all the time romance between the leads, if that is what is wanted then i dont think BLAH will be it .it is a mature love story where you find sloace and support and love through a slow proicess of beocming frinds again. have some paitence, and please check the similar topics and post there before opening a new one.
waseela786 thumbnail
Sorry dear ddnt mean to offend you I understand ur point hey.just viwed mine!!!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

it cant be all the time romance between the leads, if that is what is wanted then i dont think BLAH will be it .it is a mature love story where you find sloace and support and love through a slow proicess of beocming frinds again. have some paitence, and please check the similar topics and post there before opening a new one.

Agree yaar!
loveraya thumbnail

well said agree with u
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Perfectly put up... 👏👏
sadffi thumbnail

Very very very very well said👍🏼

chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said dear" v all r worried bcos' the epis r loosing connectivity so all r worried it is not that everyone would like to watch only romantic scenes of RAYA but some interesting one which includes both the families(Sharma and Kapoor) so that v can watch some good epis where all r involved the story goes on with a proper track...this is what i feel and one more important is WE NEED TO HAVE LOT OF PATIENCE TO WATCH EKTA MATA SERIAL TOO MANY TWISTS IN HER EPI'S WITH LOT OF CONFUSION...SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS...😔😳😔