Is SNS a typical saas bahu story ? case study

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends

I know everyone in television industry is seeing sns as a just saas-bahu story with nothing unique to provide ..But is it so? I have some points which make sns a unique show'

1. In all other saas-Bahu dramas, couplestake only 6months or atmost 7months to get cosy with each other..But in sns even though it has got 3 couples, not even one is in the track..
  2. In all other saas bahu shows, saas want bahu to give daughter or son fast, but in sns even after 1 and half yrs no saas is interested in grandchildren..
  3. In all other saas-bahu shows, any type of crime gets easily caught..i can give examples..dabh,pratigya'but in sns, even after doing numero kalakaries, no one is able to decipher anything'
  4. In all other saas-bahu stories, saas wants bahu to do house holdwork..Here in sns, rashi is going on saying she needs to do work , koki and hetal is not allowing her and ask servant to do all the work'Good mother-in-laws'
  5. In all other saas-bahu shows, saas doesn't want her bahu to start career outside..But in sns, urmi is pushing kinjal to do modeling'

Now I want to ask where is the similarity these television industrialist and reporters are saying'Please give us the points..because I can't find any'

Conclusion- SNS has a unique concept and is a unique show'.

Saathiyans, do share your views''

Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Reserved👏
Lovely post,i don't think its a typical saas-bahu drama😉
i think its more in depth,more complicated but whatever it is,its amazing and beautiful😳
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

Friends

I know everyone in television industry is seeing sns as a just saas-bahu story with nothing unique to provide ..But is it so? I have some points which make sns a unique show'

In all other saas-Bahu dramas, couplestake only 6months or atmost 7months to get cosy with each other..But in sns even though it has got 3 couples, not even one is in the track..

In all other saas bahu shows, saas want bahu to give daughter or son fast, but in sns even after 1 and half yrs no saas is interested in grandchildren..

In all other saas-bahu shows, any type of crime gets easily caught..i can give examples..dabh,pratigya'but in sns, even after doing numero kalakaries, no one is able to decipher anything'

In all other saas-bahu stories, saas wants bahu to do house holdwork..Here in sns, rashi is going on saying she needs to do work , koki and hetal is not allowing her and ask servant to do all the work'Good mother-in-laws'

In all other saas-bahu shows, saas doesn't want her bahu to start career outside..But in sns, urmi is pushing kinjal to do modeling'

Now I want to ask where is the similarity these television industrialist and reporters are saying'Please give us the points..because I can't find any'

Conclusion- SNS has a unique concept and is a unique show'.

Saathiyans, do share your views''

Yeah very much unique so we all watch it...and simply love it...but only if no kalakaris{age old idea put into play), i would have been flying in the air...
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Reserved👏

Lovely post,i don't think its a typical saas-bahu drama😉
i think its more in depth,more complicated but whatever it is,its amazing and beautiful😳

yeah..its amazing..but the thing is no one is interested in grandchildren in mm nor mils have any pressure of doing household work...😆
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SNS    is  a  unique  show   with  the  daily  happenings  in  the  household  presented  in  a  beautiful  way.U  can't   type  cast  it  as  a  typical  saas-bahu  serial.  It  potrays  the  story  of  2  different  girls  completely  opposite  in  character  and  nature-1  being  very  innocent  and  naive  and  other  smart  and  shrewd  and  how  these  girls  react  2  the  day  2  day  happenings  in  their  life  and  here  u  get  a  mother-in-law  who  helps  her  daughterin  law  2  get  close  2  her  son  which  is  unique  .Honestly  speaking  i  appreciate  the  CV's  4  not  changing  Rashi  into  a  positive  character  too  easily   b'cos  it  would  seem  so  unrealistic.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think what makes it atypical is that Koki is a fair-minded and strict saas who always sides with what is right. 
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

SNS    is  a  unique  show   with  the  daily  happenings  in  the  household  presented  in  a  beautiful  way.U  can't   type  cast  it  as  a  typical  saas-bahu  serial.  It  potrays  the  story  of  2  different  girls  completely  opposite  in  character  and  nature-1  being  very  innocent  and  naive  and  other  smart  and  shrewd  and  how  these  girls  react  2  the  day  2  day  happenings  in  their  life  and  here  u  get  a  mother-in-law  who  helps  her  daughterin  law  2  get  close  2  her  son  which  is  unique  .Honestly  speaking  i  appreciate  the  CV's  4  not  changing  Rashi  into  a  positive  character  too  easily   b'cos  it  would  seem  so  unrealistic.

Thanks for replying and yeah..sns is typical unique show..If rashi has changed, it would be unrealistic but why koki and hetal didn't want grandchildren?😆 That's the only thing which bothers me...😉
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

i think what makes it atypical is that Koki is a fair-minded and strict saas who always sides with what is right. 

yeah..koki is too good..I have never seen a saas like that before in any other show...shrewd,smart, impartial..(half) caring responsible and loving too...All in one...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
QUOTE=gohem123]

Originally posted by: akku8910

Thanks for replying and yeah..sns is typical unique show..If rashi has changed, it would be unrealistic but why koki and hetal didn't want grandchildren?😆 That's the only thing which bothers me...😉
[/QUOTE] 😆I  think  i  have  an  answer.Kokila  very  well  knows  that  Ahem    is  trying  2  accept  Gopi   as  his  wife  and  she  is  happy  that  in  a  way  Ahem  has  progressed  so  she  knows  she  has  got  2  wait  4  a  grand  child  as  far  as  hetal  is  concerned  she  was  completely  heartbroken  when  faced  with  her  daughter-in-law's  true  face  and  i  think  Rashi's  got  a  long  way  2  become  a good  wife  before  being  a  mother.
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely show..every viewer has got something or the other in this show to get connected to no one feels like this is not my thing..love everything in the show..love sns.. :)