My change of mind after last nights epi..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

hey ppl...!!!
to be brief, the last few episodes hv been a roller coaster ride.. especially for us, viewers...😉 

but frankly, in the whole sequence of episodes i some how feel the characters hv lost their soul..
not in a big way, but considerable enuff must say..

lets say khushi.. she has started annoying me these days... i completely understand her charecter, he chirpyness n etc but she is so one sided.. khushi gal, learn to be a listener.. when ur nt ready to listen wat the other person has to say, then better don pose the question it self...!
poor (or rather not) ASR, the only person he gave into explaining why he broke up his eng was KKG, n this impulsive compulsive disorder kid jus doesnt hv bones to stand straight n listen him out..! 
oh! KKG.. darling... if nt for ur sake... kindly, atleast for our sake let ASR talk.. i was so dying to listen wat he wld hv said.. the truth that it was she- the great KKG responsible for calling the eng off.. but no...she acts as if its her birth rite to YAP YAP n more YAP... n when its her turn to ans the questions abt her broken eng, she so conveniently  turns into this cute n timid rabbit n runs away from there... 😡 

grrr...!! KKG, please.. i really wanna see yu peacefull n composed n a bit more sorted out with ASR.. let ur communication be 2 way... if yu believe u hv rite in keeping ur secrets as secrets, plz give the same benefit for others to keep their secrets tooo...

n now ASR... frankly im feeling suffocated with his new behavior.. he has almost become a saadu.. Jai Yogi ASR ki...!! i seriously want that tuff, young, business man walking around the house with his chicken legs..😉 
i dun want him insulting khushi or any of that, but plz yu look steaming hot with a straight face.. believe me when i say this...
mellow down a bit but dun melt down to the stage where we cant even get a hold of yu.. ðŸ˜›

aaah! Lavanya... god! gal why r yu exiting,, according to me ur the best thing happened to ipkknd in recent times.. where hv yu hid all this grace in yu all these days.. how cld any of us hate yu.. or was it our hate that helped yu transform into this mindblowing human...
i jus loved every bit of her role today.. every word, every sentence, for that matter every emotion she potrayed was priceless... 😊 for eg,

1. di, kuch rishtey meant to be nahin hothey... (god, i was like .. is this the reason why my brake up happened..! )
 2. di, ASR shaadi karega.. when he thinks he shld.. the comfort in her voice was commendable..
3. the way she hinted khushi abt their forthcoming relationship status..
n god everything else...

so from wat La said, i somehow hv a feeling that ASR n khushi wont hv a hatred marriage.. they r gonna realise each others feelings, combat the diffrences and come together..
n frankly, im jus nt in for a hatred or a deal or any other kind of marriage kinda marriage.. guess v hv seen enuff of that in BHPH.. let this serial be diff n stand for its creativity..

n sec, i wldnt mind La dying in an accident n ASR mourning for her than she returning as a neg character.. CV's plz dun slaughter her dignity.. she had the worlds best exit.. dun ruin that feel good factor abt her character.

i knw its a lenghhhttthhyyy post... but wt to do.. this show can actually get on to our nerves!!!

impulsive compulsive disorder kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 he he he
Yeah u r right, Khushi shd have listened to what Arnav had to say. Actually it's surprising she did not because Arnav rarely explains himself and when he does make the effort I'd have thought Khushi wd show some maturity and listen. But I guess we are expecting too much from an 18yr old😛. And she was also very angry with him & these circumstances also reminded her of her broken engagement.

And agree with u abt ASR also...he's mellowed down so much in so lil time tht its unbelieveable😕. BUt then again I'm guessing tht he was feeling guilty...like terribly guilty and so was behaving out of character😆. Mark my words he'll be back on track in the next 2-3 episodes🤣.
All these days I thought Lavania was over acting a bit but yesterday she was really good. And hey I hope u mind me saying it but Lavania dying is sooo passe...I'd rather she comes back sometime later with a boyfriend or a husband and if Khushi's & Arnav's feelings for eachother are not still resolved she will help them thru it😊.

The show is ok for me but a lot of characters like Shyam, buaji & Maamiji get on my nerves. But hwat to do...Arnav ke liye sab kuch sahna padta hai😆😆.

All these days I thought Lavania was over acting a bit but yesterday she was really good. And hey I hope u mind me saying it but Lavania dying is sooo passe...I'd rather she comes back sometime later with a boyfriend or a husband and if Khushi's & Arnav's feelings for eachother are not still resolved she will help them thru it😊.

hehe... that was jus a phrase.. i hv such intentions at all.. wanted to show the intensity of how much i wld hate to see her a vamp..!

The show is ok for me but a lot of characters like Shyam, buaji & Maamiji get on my nerves. But hwat to do...Arnav ke liye sab kuch sahna padta hai😆😆.
  agreed...!

[/QUOTE]