Meri Maa

Bengali "Maa" storyline ---posted on request

Posted: 12 years ago
I read one of the members had requested for posting up the original storyline of the Original serial "Maa" on Star Jalsha, of which "Meri Maa" is a remake.

Posted from Star Jalsha site:

Maa Star Jalsa Serial Title Song, Cast, Songs

Maa Star Jalsa Serial Title Song, Cast, Songs

Maa Star Jalsa watch latest episodes online free

'Maa' on Star Jalsha, entails a heart-wrenching story of a young girl's quest for her mother and her true identity. This gripping story focuses on the life and experiences of an optimistic and intelligent girl called Jhilik. Jhilik can be rightly regarded as destiny's child. Being brought up in a slum, Jhilik grows to be an expert pickpocket. However, being kind and good at heart, Jhilik often ends up spending her money in charity. When Jhilik was only 12 years of age, her mother Fulmoni dies. But before dying, Fulmoni reveals a secret that she is not Jhilik's real mother. Fulmoni goes on to give her an ornamented guinea and tells her that this will help her to search her real identity. 'Maa' traces this eventful journey of a little girl who is in search of her identity and who in turn will sacrifice everything in order to bring back a smile in the face of her loved ones.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bengali "Ma" as a serial gets on my nerves now a days with its unnecessary dragging!!...Both my parents and inlaws follow it religiously thoughπŸ˜† Edited by Pensive - 12 years ago
JatinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for posting this 😊 this show has good cast! sayantani n jatin both are very good actors 😳  i just loved jhilmil/pari nd the cute boy krishna 😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
 Loved the initial episodes...
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the story...just started episode 1. Concept looks interesting - but started watching it mostly for Jatin
JatinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

thanks for the story...just started episode 1. Concept looks interesting - but started watching it mostly for Jatin

hey welcome πŸ€— happy to see a Jatin Shah fan here πŸ˜ƒ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JatinFan

hey welcome πŸ€— happy to see a Jatin Shah fan here πŸ˜ƒ

Hey JatinFan - yup i am a big JS fan since KGGK and Kasturi days - have watched all his shows πŸ˜ƒ

love ur kasturi icon. I was just watching his starmahautsav performance with shubhangi again - he is so adorable!!

sorry for going off topic - but @TM - once again thanks for plot summary.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

hey thnx for postin it

i luvd d original story js saw  one episode

wen she ws in her dream tokin to pari not allowin to leave her 

bt she left which wakes her up frm her dream

js luv d concept