Suraj was linking at Sandhya

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†Today at the fruit stall by the oranges...when they dropped..Sandhya quickly said that the seller place all the good ones at the bottom..and before that he(the seller) reacted..after they fixed back everything..Suraj told the seller..not to get angry at petty things...hint hint Sandhya...she got it tho..sweet scene😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma125

πŸ˜›

Agree dear...😍

slowly slowly the love story is blooming and i LOVE itπŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks, I did not realize why is he telling that to seller...now, I got it 😊.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks, I did not realize why is he telling that to seller...now, I got it 😊.

hehee...it was awesome..i guess thats y both smirked..πŸ˜†
sangeet21in thumbnail
good 2 see both caring 4 each other...I liked how Suraj tried to protect sandhya 4rm getting hurt 4rm the boriwala...loved it.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila...it didnt strike me at all...nice observation genius πŸ˜† Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. But I think it has 2 purpose:

1. Friute seller , the way he told it was rude and that too towards Sandhyaji. Sorraj could not take it. But he is not the kind who will start a fight. He is genious. He made all the structure again and corrected the isssue. But in his simple style he retaliated and mutely told that NO1 can talk to her wife rudely like this. (I think this was 99% reason)

2. Indirectly Sandhyaji also got the same message that dont get angry in petty things. But personally I dont think Sooraj wanted to tell her that and hence did that. It was a side effect rather that preplanned thing.

I liked Sooraj characeristic here even if he is simple but he will not take any abuse towards his wife from any1.

Regds,
SS
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Me too...i love Suraj character..he is so simple and so nice..so as Sandhaya...par woh todhi strict aur ghussa wali hai..leken Suraj ke saath rehker..sab thik hoga☺️
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i didnt notice & got it now! Thanks for tellingg! It was a such sweet scene 😍😍