Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: syria2014

I am a die heard Delena fan. Because u never asked, and never came to a point to discuss T.V.D. Though on occasions, I think we have discussed Damon .Delena are my enternal love. Wouldu  be shocked to know I love Delena more than Abhlya or any other couple ?πŸ˜†Yes, the spoiler is supposed to be that. Me too dude!Can't wait.😍

I dint know! I am a Damon fan more like it -- but I know Damon loves Elina so I like Delena πŸ˜› -- Yeah we never discussed Delena but Damon and I think Ian more like it since ur DP is of that πŸ˜‰

U love Delena more than Abhiya!? πŸ˜² Yes I am shocked! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -- but then I love Damon more than Abhay πŸ˜› Kiss -- I am so desperately waiting for it ya!!  πŸ˜ 😍  -- Infact I do hope they get into a relationship -- even if it is for a brief period -- they should!  πŸ˜³

Nupu, and I have discussed only Abhay that's why. On occasion maybe Ian.πŸ˜† That's it. Yup! That kiss would be like my teenage dream coming true. Uff Delena.!☺️ πŸ˜I am a Delena fanatic and or fanatic like me it's like measure of time.Yup they will.!😍

Hahaha -- Right on Syria!! πŸ˜‰

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aww!Whoever Elena chooses in the end , I will be happy for her. I love Elena as much as Damon. Though,  I want her to pick Damon,but if  she is happy. I will be happy for her.😳

i agree completely
thought i want a diff girl for damon also.πŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally second u on that!!
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Koel! πŸ€—

Aur nahi toh kya ya! πŸ˜‰ Damon is my favorite character in the show -- and obviously the kiss is going to make him happy -- I cant wait to see the steamy kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Plus Ian has chemistry even with a door mat -- and his chemistry with Elina is πŸ˜πŸ˜

Acha tell me -- are you on gtalk or FB!? I want to talk to you about something πŸ˜‰

i am on fb! 

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

i agree completely
thought i want a diff girl for damon also.πŸ˜†

well am also stelena i guess damon deserves some1 beter hu'll love only him n him coz wenever he has got attached to smeone he's been hurt so i guess elena gona chose stefan and smewer io feel a new entry will make her place in damon heart hpe sooo...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
delena kisss...omg!! even m a die hrt delena since d begIinning of jan 2010,...aww!!! how will i wait till jan 5,...haiii,..m dying!! demon he is such a swhrt,...!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are a Delena fan too? Yipee cant wait for the kiss. Ian swoon
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

You are a Delena fan too? Yipee cant wait for the kiss. Ian swoon

You are a Delena fan Snigdha! ?? πŸ˜² -- yahan pe toh shocks hi mil rahein hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†