The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Ever Sec Seems Like A Taste oF Time To See Delena (Page 2)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

lol this is exactly how i feel about stelena... im longing for their reunion.

Aww!Whoever Elena chooses in the end , I will be happy for her. I love Elena as much as Damon. Though,  I want her to pick Damon,but if  she is happy. I will be happy for her.Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 22 December 2011 at 7:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Originally posted by --Anna--

Syria! Hug

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? Shocked

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? Shocked --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! Heart

ROFL ROFL ROFL aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream Day Dreaming LOL... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!! Dancing SillyDay Dreaming

Koel! Hug

Aur nahi toh kya ya! Wink Damon is my favorite character in the show -- and obviously the kiss is going to make him happy -- I cant wait to see the steamy kiss Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Plus Ian has chemistry even with a door mat -- and his chemistry with Elina is Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Acha tell me -- are you on gtalk or FB!? I want to talk to you about something Wink

readingworms.

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Syria! Hug

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? Shocked

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? Shocked --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! Heart

I am a die heard Delena fan. Because u never asked, and never came to a point to discuss T.V.D. Though on occasions, I think we have discussed Damon .Delena are my enternal love. Wouldu  be shocked to know I love Delena more than Abhlya or any other couple ?LOLYes, the spoiler is supposed to be that. Me too dude!Can't wait.Day Dreaming

I dint know! I am a Damon fan more like it -- but I know Damon loves Elina so I like Delena Tongue -- Yeah we never discussed Delena but Damon and I think Ian more like it since ur DP is of that Wink

U love Delena more than Abhiya!? Shocked Yes I am shocked! LOL LOL -- but then I love Damon more than Abhay Tongue Kiss -- I am so desperately waiting for it ya!!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  -- Infact I do hope they get into a relationship -- even if it is for a brief period -- they should!  Embarrassed

Syria! Hug

ROFL ROFL ROFL aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream Day Dreaming LOL... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!! Dancing SillyDay Dreaming

Nupu, and I have discussed only Abhay that's why. On occasion maybe Ian.LOL That's it. Yup! That kiss would be like my teenage dream coming true. Uff Delena.!Blushing Day DreamingI am a Delena fanatic and or fanatic like me it's like measure of time.Yup they will.!Day Dreaming

Hahaha -- Right on Syria!! Wink

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Aww!Whoever Elena chooses in the end , I will be happy for her. I love Elena as much as Damon. Though,  I want her to pick Damon,but if  she is happy. I will be happy for her.Embarrassed
i agree completely
thought i want a diff girl for damon also.LOL

abhiya1

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I totally second u on that!!
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Syria! Hug

Koel! Hug

Aur nahi toh kya ya! Wink Damon is my favorite character in the show -- and obviously the kiss is going to make him happy -- I cant wait to see the steamy kiss Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Plus Ian has chemistry even with a door mat -- and his chemistry with Elina is Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Acha tell me -- are you on gtalk or FB!? I want to talk to you about something Wink

i am on fb! 

--Anna--

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

i agree completely
thought i want a diff girl for damon also.LOL

well am also stelena i guess damon deserves some1 beter hu'll love only him n him coz wenever he has got attached to smeone he's been hurt so i guess elena gona chose stefan and smewer io feel a new entry will make her place in damon heart hpe sooo...

abhiya1

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
delena kisss...omg!! even m a die hrt delena since d begIinning of jan 2010,...aww!!! how will i wait till jan 5,...haiii,..m dying!! demon he is such a swhrt,...!

Go to top