The Vampire Diaries

Ever Sec Seems Like A Taste oF Time To See Delena

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ever since, I have heard that epic kiss of Delena will be airing soon. I can't stop smiling, and gushing about it. Gosh, these two make me go weeks on my knees which no other couple I like do not even have the power do so except one exclusion.πŸ˜†They  lit the screen on  fire. My Delena!I feel so possessive about them. I get pissed when anyone lifts a finger at them. They are my eternal love ,and am not ashamed to admit it.Proud to be their fan.Ever since I heard about the spoiler and  the epic kiss airing on Jan 5th; I have just started day dreaming what the day will be like when it airs. πŸ˜How ecstatic I am going to be? To see Elena soft tender lips on Damon. Them finally start to becoming one. πŸ˜I will jumping up and down on the couch . I think I will breaking and damaging the couch of my house soon. I can't wait for V.D. to air. πŸ€ͺAww!Delena kiss. I want a long kiss. A full make out session, and accepting no less. πŸ˜We Delena fans have waited ages for this. It's been test of times. We better good one . I know we are going to get a good one. After all, We are talking about the most perfect, and amazing couple on the whole fiction world. IF anyone body does not agree how awesome they are, go to hell. πŸ˜†I could careless. Shove your opinion somewhere. The reality is Delena are one heck of dynamic combo. I am arrogant,and i am show off when it comes to Delena. I can never change that about  me .No apologies from me on this arrogance.πŸ˜ƒ Now , i am just counting how many days there are left until the episode airs. πŸ˜We  Delena fans deserve this.😳 This is the best way to start a New Year.!😍I am sorry I did not use all fancy language, and sorry poor sentences.πŸ˜†I am just lost in Delena world, and am too lazy to look back what I typed.πŸ˜†I just wanna go back to my Delena world now.😍 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Syria! πŸ€—

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? πŸ˜²

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? πŸ˜² --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! β€οΈ
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really there's a delena kiss scene on jan 5th??!! gosh! i never knew it :O

omg!! now i am desperate to watch them!!!

wish jan 5th comes in a jiffy!
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Syria! πŸ€—

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? πŸ˜²

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? πŸ˜² --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! β€οΈ

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream πŸ˜ πŸ˜†... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!!  πŸ€ͺ😍
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lol this is exactly how i feel about stelena... im longing for their reunion.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Syria! πŸ€—

I am a die heard Delena fan. Because u never asked, and never came to a point to discuss T.V.D. Though on occasions, I think we have discussed Damon .Delena are my enternal love. Wouldu  be shocked to know I love Delena more than Abhlya or any other couple ?πŸ˜†Yes, the spoiler is supposed to be that. Me too dude!Can't wait.😍
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

really there's a delena kiss scene on jan 5th??!! gosh! i never knew it :O

omg!! now i am desperate to watch them!!!

wish jan 5th comes in a jiffy!

it's on the spoiler corner.😳It will be aired later on the episodes, but I can't wait.😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream πŸ˜ πŸ˜†... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!!  πŸ€ͺ😍

Nupu, and I have discussed only Abhay that's why. On occasion maybe Ian.πŸ˜† That's it. Yup! That kiss would be like my teenage dream coming true. Uff Delena.!☺️ πŸ˜I am a Delena fanatic and or fanatic like me it's like measure of time.Yup they will.!😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

lol this is exactly how i feel about stelena... im longing for their reunion.

Aww!Whoever Elena chooses in the end , I will be happy for her. I love Elena as much as Damon. Though,  I want her to pick Damon,but if  she is happy. I will be happy for her.😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: austenrox

Koel! πŸ€—

Aur nahi toh kya ya! πŸ˜‰ Damon is my favorite character in the show -- and obviously the kiss is going to make him happy -- I cant wait to see the steamy kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Plus Ian has chemistry even with a door mat -- and his chemistry with Elina is πŸ˜πŸ˜

Acha tell me -- are you on gtalk or FB!? I want to talk to you about something πŸ˜‰