-Garima- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hum Tum Ek Bathroom Mein?

Unknowingly, she grabbed a hand covered with a towel, thinking it was her elder sister. Excitement took the best of her as she locked the door only to look up to a beautiful nightmare...

"AHHH!" she screeched on top of her lungs. 

Arnav was in a trance until he realized he had just been pulled into the bathroom by..Khushi. 

"What the..", he muttered. 

"AHHH HAI DEVI MAIYYA AAPP?!" her voiced kept on getting louder by the second. 

"Khushi, CHUP! I said be quiet!" he clasped her mouth with his palm, in order to shut her up. 

"Why the hell are you screaming so loud, dammit?" he said, as he uncovered her mouth. 

"What do you mean I'm screaming? OF COURSE I would scream if an intruder came into my bathroom!" she huffed. 

"What?! Me? and intruding? You're the one who pulled me in!" said an exasperated Arnav, this girl was officially mental, he thought. 

"..yeah, well how did I know you were going to be there! I thought it was Buaji!..and speaking which, what ARE you doing here Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?", she glared. 

Now it was Arnav's turn to be taken a back. What was he doing here? Then he realized that he had to deliver something to Payal which was from Anjali. 

"I-I-I came here to give something to Payal.."he stuttered. 

"What? Why would you want to give something to my jiji?!"

"It's from Di, now can you stop interrogating me and get me out of here?" he yelled.

Khushi tried opening the knob, but it wouldn't budge. She was doomed. 

"Erm..Arnav ji, help?" she asked with a pleading look, she knew she was dead when she saw one of ASR's famous glares. 

"Great! Now you've locked both of us in!"

"What? It's not my fault! It was working perfectly fine before you came! Everything gets screwed up whenever you're near me Mr. I'm-such-a-perfectionist!" mocked Khushi. 

Arnav couldn't keep that little smirk away as he stared at a baffled Khushi, he felt satisfied know that he did things to her whenever he was nearby. 

"What exactly do I screw up while I'm near you Khushi?" his smirk was still evident as he backed Khushi up to the wall. 

"I-I..I don't know what you're talking about. You just mess everything up when you're around me." she said avoiding his intense gaze. 

"Do I make you mad?" he said huskily. 

"Yes.." her voice was soft. 

"Do I make you go insane?"

"All the time.." her voice got softer as she closed her eyes. 

"Do I make you blush..?" hes lips too close to her lips.

"M-maybe.." her voice just below a whisper. 

"Do I make your hear beat faster than usual?"

"Mmhmm.." she was glad that his arms were supporting her around the waste or else she would've collapsed on the ground by now. 

"Please don't come any closer.." she shivered as his lips were just a millimeter away from hers. 

Arnav was about to taste those beautiful, quivering lips when there was suddenly a knock on the bathroom door. 

"Khushi! Are you there? Is everything okay? I heard someone screaming!" said Payal. 

Khushi was glad Payal came at the right time or else God knows what would've happened in that bathroom. 

"Jiji, uhh no-nothing happened, I just erm...slipped on the bathroom floor. That's all!" she lied. 

"What a dumb excuse." Arnav whispered into her ear. 

She glared at him, you're lucky you're still alive. If Jiji or better yet Buaji sees us like this she'll murder us!"

"Do you know how mad you are Khushi?" he asked. 

"Khushi, who are you talking to?!" Payal interrupted. 

"No one Jiji, I erm I was just trying to remember lyrics to a song..ahem yeah. It goes like..'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabhi kho jaaye..' you know?", she sang in her shaky voice. 

"Khushi tum Pagal ho!" Payal said as she left from the door way. 

Arnav couldn't help but smile, this girl was going to make him insane. 

"Khushi, hum log kamre mein nahin, bathroom mein band hain.." Arnav stated. 

"Kya?! Ugh, you're ridiculous Arnav Singh Raizada! Everything screws up whenever you're around!" 

Yeahh, so that was my attempt of the pre-cap for tomorrow! Although it's not that great, but finally I got the inspiration to write something! (: LOL. Please do leave comments/press the like button to let me know how it was! Thanks! --Garima (PMs will be sent tomorrow!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lexaxel thumbnail
LOL...that was a fun read😃

I too am expecting ASR to say CHUP...BILKUL CHUP🥳
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os yaar lovely...
can't stop laughing 🤣🤣
"Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabhi kho jaaye"
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum OS Garima!
wish this happens today! =D =P
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS yaar

i cant stop smiling for "hum tum bathroom mein bandh hain"🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was fabulous...

Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice work... heii do add me to ur PM list for all ur work... 
dont wanna miss any.. x
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, what do you mean "it's not that great"? It was beautifully written, its just like how Khushi and Arnav would react to this kind of situation, I hope this is exactly what happens today, will definitely make my day.  "Khushi, hum log kamre mein nahin, bathroom mein band hain."- this line had me constantly smiling. Oh you wrote it so well, fell in love with it:) 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was cute.. I'm expecting some Rabba Ve moments today.. Hope we get to see it
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice I enjoyed reading it.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its sooo funny😆...