Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Bathroom Rendezvous! ( Part 1)

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Seriously, everyone's mind is running wild wondering what will happen tomorrow...😆! Please forgive my title😆! I just couldn't think of anything else! Hope you enjoy this! Hindi dialogues, and English Translation in brackets!😉

OS -Bathroom Rendezvous!

Khushi screams...: AAHHH!

Arnav is startled...

Khushi continues to scream...and Arnav gets very scared...

Arnav: Khushi...chup...!

Khushi doesn't stop...Arnav throws the towel...and closes her mouth shut, pinning her to the wall..

Arnav looks at Khushi's eyes '.(Rabba Ve Moment for you all, never thought we will have a bathroom rabba ve moment)

Arnav: Meine kahaan na..chup...! Itna chilaa kyon rahi ho...? (I said, keep quiet! Why r u screaming?)

Khushi speaks with her eyes..she moves it from right to left...

Arnav: mein haath hataa rahaa hoon...Dont shout ok?( I am removing my hand)

Khushi nods...

Arnav slowly removes his hand from her mouth...and steps back...

Khushi grinds her teeth...

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada...aap yahaan kya kar rahe hai..? (ASR, what r u doing here?)

Arnav is about to say something..

Buaji calls for Khushi

Buaji: arre o sankaa devi...titliyaa kya poore din nahaane ka iraada hai ka...(khushi, r u going to take the entire day in the shower)

Khushi gets very scared...

Khushi: Hey devi Maiyaa...Buaji...

Khushi: aayi buaji...(I am coming)

Khushi looks at Arnav '.with rage...

Arnav: Aise kya dekh rahi ho tum? (What r u looking at?)

Khushi: Aapki himmat kaise hui andar aane ki huh? (How dare you come inside like this)

Arnav : Mein apni marzi se andar nahi aaya hoon...tumne mujhe andar keecha...(i didn't come by myself, ur the one who pulled me inside)

Khushi: woh...humme lagaa aap jiji hai...aap abhi jaayiya yahaan se...(i thought u were jiji, now please go from here)

Khushi is about to open the door...and then realizes Buaji is there...she then suddenly closes the door.

Arnav: What the...

Khushi: Aap nahi jaa sakte...(no you cant leave)

Arnav: What? Pehle toh kehti ho ki mein kyon yahaan aaya '..aur phir tum mujhe baahar jaane se manaa kar rahi ho...U r unbelievable khushi kumari gupta...(u r weird, you first ask me to leave and then u ask me not to)

Khushi: baahar buaji hai aur hamara poora parivaar...aapko yehaan se nikalte huye dekhenge to kya sochenge...(buaji and my entire family is outside, if you leave from here, what will they think)

Arnav: kya sochenge...mein keh doonga ki tumne towel poocha tha aur mein tumhe towel dene aaya tha...aur tumne mujhe andar kheech liya...(What would they think, I will tell them that u had asked for the towel and I came to give it to you but you pulled me in)

Khushi has her mouth wide open...

Khushi: yeh kehenge aap...aapka dimaag kharaab ho gaya...mujhe toh lagaa tha aap gusse waale hain...lekin aaj pataa chalaa ki aapki akal ghaas chadne gayi hai...(u r going to say all this, I thought u were an angry man, but not only u r that but ur brain is gone for a toss)

Arnav: Kya? Ghaas what?...how dare you?

Khushi: aap dare...ab hum kya karenge...

Khushi suddenly looks at the window of the bathroom and she smiles to herself...

Arnav looks at the window and feels suspicious...and he looks at Khushi and Khushi smiles at him...

Arnav: No way!!! You r crazy Khushi!

Khushi: Hum kuch nahi jaante...aapko iss khidki se baahar jaana hi padegaa...aur koi raasta nahi hain...(i dont know anyhting, you have to go out through this window..)

Arnav: Mein aisa kuch bhi nahi karoonga...samjhi tum...tumhara dimaag kharaab ho gaya hain...(i am not going to do anything, u have gone crazy)

Arnav walks to the door...and khushi blocks it...

Khushi starts acting...and starts fake crying...

Khushi: ab hum kisiko bhi apna mooh nahi dikhaa paayenge...ab hum sab ko kya kahenge ki aap iss bathroom mein kya kar rahe the...and she is crying...(how will faec my family, how will I explain to everyone of your presence in this bathroom)

Poor Arnav starts feeling bad...thinking that she is really crying...

Arnav: Khushi...dekhon...please ab rona mat...

Khushi keeps pretending to cry...

Arnav comes to her and khushi is pinned to the door...

Arnav cups her face...

Khushi is shocked...

Arnav: stop crying please...r u okay...

Khushi feels weird...and gets goosebumps with his touch...

Khushi looks at him...

Khushi: Aap...hum...theek hai...

Arnav: r u sure?...he touches her cheeks...and khushi blushes...

Khushi: haan...ab hum nahi ro rahe hain...(i ..i am not crying now)

Arnav smirks...

Arnav : Naatak sirf tumhe nahi...mujhe bhi karna aata hai...(even I know how to act)

Khushi gets mad and pushes him...but he accidently hits his back to the shower...knob and the water just pours on him...making him completely wet...

Khushi is shocked and Arnav is completely wet now...and still standing under the shower..

Arnav: What the...! Khushi tum paagal ho gayi ho...U r mad.!

Khushi starts laughing...and is unable to control herself...

Arnav looks at her and smirks...and he pulls her towards him and now Khushi is all wet under the shower...and her mouth is wide open..and is shocked..

Arnav has his one of arms wrapped around her waist and the other holding her hand...and Khushi's one hand on his chest and they both look into each other's eyes...(Rabba Ve Moment)

Screen Freezes

I will let your imagination run wild as to how their rendezvous continues😆 or should I do the honors...of continuing it myself...😆

I hope you enjoyed reading😉

OS -Bathroom Rendezvous (Part 2)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2492414

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣👏 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
goood goood
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res...😛

Tumba chennagide. . .

Romba alagaa irukku. . .

Bahut hi badhiya tha. . .

Very nice. . .

Baagundi. . .

Hembi alaha raandi. . .

Estuvo rico. . .

Alright!! That's all I can think of, for now!! 😆
Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The best piece I have read on the bathroom romance❤️
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa yaaar me also never thought like that to happen..but can't help now I can't wait till 8pm ...wow what a precap

Rabba Ve Moment for you all, never thought we will have a bathroom rabba ve moment
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bathroom popped up from nowhere and we are all in Rabbave land😉😉😉😉😉.Loved ur interpretation Shy.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Super! Why don't u continue and give us the thrill of our lives?
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
worlds best bathroom romance to me !
superb work !
nd also hilarious :)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 🤣🤣 that was hilariously AWESOME!! i loved it shy!!

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great One yaar...

Naatak sirf tumhe nahi...mujhe bhi karna aata hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously it was too good...loved this version of bathroom romance more...