my view of yesterday episode...

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was very emotional episode''..Natasha  emotionally trying to connect with priya,ram feeling sorry for his behavior and priya learning her dad for emotional support''..this is the why  balh feels very realistic'when a person stressed, who do they run to'. Someone who will understand and there for them with out passing judgement superb acting by all actors this being said'''it still feels that ram character changing from episode to episode''one day he is very caring and sensitive and next day he is the most conceited unfriendly person'..but the end of it all e knows that he will realize the priya's importance of in his life and his love for her'..in the meantime like priya's dad said  be patience and with the time ram's transformation''..and we will also see evil trio also back scheming''..after all balh is a daily soap'''story has to be continue... 

Edited by saisamanvi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent  post 👏👏👏👏

i truly feel that even though it does seem dragged a little but it is epis like these that make BLAH what it is, truly the best , it feels real. i feel the comming epis will see the internal turmoil of them ram fighting with her ( his way of shutting any feeling he ever felt for her) priya will come to the truth i feel soon enough.

i wish i could hug natasha, the poor girl she was dumb enuogh to fall in shaks plan and i hope she doesnt end up destroying her life, hope the sharmas understand her.

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very True Indeed 😃

There Is Feel Of Reality And Interest Sustained 😃
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rita7482

very nicely you write

thank you
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sai ,a great post from you .missed you my ANGEL
loveraya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
excellent post samanavi!!!
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed... all were good in their act yesterday..

Ram with his all Boiled up confused Feeling.. will explore soon... with just LOVE for his wife...
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Sai. Agree, BALH is very realistic.Gr8 work by CVs & the actors. They make us  think about not only RaYa but also Nuts & others.Yesterday's episode was very touching.They are showing in very realistic way, how the personal bondings happen in one's life.
Priya-Nut's conversation was best example. Loved it when Nut's talked to Priya & they hugged each other. Though both of them were sad & were trying to hide their true feelings but surely that small convo. was bit relaxing for both of them.
Always like the covo. between Priya & her daddy.The friendship they share has shown us from day one.It looks very natural when they talk like friend.Surely, Priya will be more relaxed after talking to her father & crying.Sometimes crying relax the person in such situations.Nice advice by sane person to his daughter to 'wait & be patient.'
 The precap is sad as Ram is still yelling, we will have to keep our patience to understand Ram. He is in denial mode that someone is making place in his heart.
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes truly Nats need a pyar bhara hug from Sharma's family and i think her abo track will also b handled very well in the name of Mr.Sudhir Sharma need to learn a lot from him such a cool dad and a super human being what an excellent person when he communicates with everyone the softness of his words OMG tooo sweet
pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb post sai and well said agree with u