Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

One more hurt! (Page 2)

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i think she needs to c dem gifts and everyfink which dadisa bought it for her in last 16 years.
so wen she cums to know about how her mother was living all dis days wivout her it will be a touching scene so after dis she might act lyk a princess.

Oh i completely forgot abt the gifts and yes the way it is going it will be dadisa and komal most probably but somehow i dont find it strong enough for the transformation, dunno just my pov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankh

I feel that her mother (Komal) can do something...Also, maybe Uday can also help somehow...

Looking at komal's behavoir it sure looks tht she might play some part in her becoming manyata and uday helping would be icing on the cake
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Just wait for serial to run yaar..its now only started..if priyal starts the princess soon, story will end..i don't wanna that..i want UV teaching her how to behave like princess...Embarrassed

udayveer teaching her how to become a princess would be worth a watch Embarrassed
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I guess its ultimately Komal who with her unconditional love and care will be able to bring about a change of heart in Manya. she might still hold grudges against everyone else for the time being, but only out of love and respect and admiration for Komal, will start to accept that she has to be one of the family. and has some responsibilities towards her title.
It is still a long way before she accepts herself as Manyata with her whole heart!

i agree, from the scenes thus far Manyata has bonded with Komal the most .. so it could ultimately be the concept/ powerful point of having a "mother's love" (you know that undeniable power they say is within having such love) which will make her transform from an immature, childish girl to a regal woman that can flawlessly manage society.

I agree Komal will surely play some part in her transformation
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
 I  think right now Unnati and Komal with input from Dadisa and maybe Udayveer will all help her change. I do want Udayveer and others to be surprised at her new look though! I want that expression of oh my gosh she will be my mahrani on his face.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index