Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Manyata needs someone to hurt her one more time and this time immense enough for her to become serious in acting like  a princess, what could it be

Will she meet Akash one more time in hope tht he rescues her and he wont

Will Murari's story be  a lie and the truth will be more devasting thn the present one..

can you think of anything else? do share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think she needs to c dem gifts and everyfink which dadisa bought it for her in last 16 years.
so wen she cums to know about how her mother was living all dis days wivout her it will be a touching scene so after dis she might act lyk a princess.
paankh thumbnail
I feel that her mother (Komal) can do something...Also, maybe Uday can also help somehow...
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its ultimately Komal who with her unconditional love and care will be able to bring about a change of heart in Manya. she might still hold grudges against everyone else for the time being, but only out of love and respect and admiration for Komal, will start to accept that she has to be one of the family. and has some responsibilities towards her title.
It is still a long way before she accepts herself as Manyata with her whole heart!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

I guess its ultimately Komal who with her unconditional love and care will be able to bring about a change of heart in Manya. she might still hold grudges against everyone else for the time being, but only out of love and respect and admiration for Komal, will start to accept that she has to be one of the family. and has some responsibilities towards her title.

It is still a long way before she accepts herself as Manyata with her whole heart!

i agree, from the scenes thus far Manyata has bonded with Komal the most .. so it could ultimately be the concept/ powerful point of having a "mother's love" (you know that undeniable power they say is within having such love) which will make her transform from an immature, childish girl to a regal woman that can flawlessly manage society.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mom komal & Unnati  & Uday can...Help..for...make normal Moniyaaa...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you, it's high time Manyata acts like a Princess now. I would love to see Priyal in that avatar! =D
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just wait for serial to run yaar..its now only started..if priyal starts the princess soon, story will end..i don't wanna that..i want UV teaching her how to behave like princess...😳
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i think she needs to c dem gifts and everyfink which dadisa bought it for her in last 16 years.

so wen she cums to know about how her mother was living all dis days wivout her it will be a touching scene so after dis she might act lyk a princess.

Oh i completely forgot abt the gifts and yes the way it is going it will be dadisa and komal most probably but somehow i dont find it strong enough for the transformation, dunno just my pov
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: paankh

I feel that her mother (Komal) can do something...Also, maybe Uday can also help somehow...

Looking at komal's behavoir it sure looks tht she might play some part in her becoming manyata and uday helping would be icing on the cake