Harry Potter

Help with Hermione's quote (did she say this?)

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

Okay...so I vaguely think Hermione made a quote similar to "Just because I like Ron, it doesn't mean everything he does is right." Did she say anything similar to this in the books? (or movies). I just don't remember...my friend is saying she said something along the lines of this...but I don't seem to remember it at all. 😕

Can anyone help me find a quote like (if she said it) and tell which book/chapter/page it is from? I don't feel I've read it... 😳 Thanks a lot. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
umm n i dont thinks soo...i cant remember it...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM even i don't rem this dialogue not even in any  HP movie or book!!! in HP series hermoine nowhere said abt liking ron until that kiss in the CoS in the last book & movie HP & Deathly Hallows!!
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys! Even I thought she hadn't said anything like this but my friend was so adamant...I think she's imagining it or maybe mixed up HP with some other book...sigh who knows! 😳

Thanks taanu112 and tiny15 for the help! :)
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No she did not said anything like that in any books. Her and Ron's relationship was hardly ever expressed with words.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Nope, she never said anything of this sort. She always kept it hush hush, dropping "unsubtle hints" each time, but she never said it. I'd know if she had.
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no i don't remember any such thing!!.. n she never commented openly abt this ever!!!..