Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Foolish Precap:+Pics[edited] - Page 2

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: coolsabs

hello all...sorry for posting it after so many time from the last episode. Actually I was a little busy but thought to inform you all,

In today's episode we are going to watch that Khusi will scream for a towel from the bathroom and Arnav will try to pass the towel to her and then Khusi will drag him into the bathroom as she will think him someone else.πŸ˜‰
But the question is she will be in her full dress just without the dupatta. Then why will she shout for a towel?πŸ˜• She can come out and take it na? πŸ˜•
Cvs please don't give us such blooper. If she will be in something that she will not be able to come out then the scene will be believable...otherwise total blooper..🀒
And when Arnav enters she shouts like she was nude...oh man...πŸ˜†

But friends don't think that I'm not going to enjoy the scene. It will be one of my dream scenes ever.😍 But Khusi's outfit is the Haddi in the sweet "Kabab" I mean Dream...

If you agree with me please hit the LIKE button and do comments...Love ArHi and Love you All...πŸ˜ƒ

she was just being lazy...wanted payal to hand it to her...may be payal refused to give it to her and  she became more stubborn about it...let's see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg i am waitin impatiently for that scene to air...

I hope it will be a good scene😍
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im thinking she was being cheeky with Payal and trying to pull her in but what i dont get is --->why did she keep saying "aap" when she usually refers to payal as "tum"???
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even i had the same question..  y can't she come out and take towel... May be we'll get to know after watching the episode.. Hope its rocking today and hoping to get Rabba Ve today after a long time
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess she wanted to do taang khichayi of Payal.. Maybe Payal is upset or something and Khushi is trying to cheer her up..πŸ˜› 
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Even i had the same question..  y can't she come out and take towel... May be we'll get to know after watching the episode.. Hope its rocking today and hoping to get Rabba Ve today after a long time

hmm...same here...
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I think Akash would have come to pick up Payal and to tease Akash she would have hidden in bathroom and just make fun with him as sali jija shw wouldnt knwo that Askash has come with ASR and hence this scene where she is dressed

Well that just my imagintion speaking lets see