KTLK rises to 1.8

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohnish says

Good Morning... :) 

KTLK trp up 1.8 for the week ended 16 Dec...So all the rona dhona & Karan's entry worked!!!!

Mohnish further says :

I have to apologise to you'll. My previous post was incorrect. The trp for last week ended 16 Dec is correct ie 1.8. But it was not the Karan entry week. It was the entire medical convention thing...

Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Congratulations to team KTLK and its not rona dhona...its Ashni in mum tht wrkd...!
daffodil81 thumbnail
I hope they dont get carried away thinking Crying & Separation works
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ashu nidhi in mumbai minus any one in between worked...even if they were pining for each other they were under one roof that worked...people want to see ashu nidhi together trps are the ultimate proof if our hoarse cry fails to reach hte cvs...no  wonder they made rohan and armaan get together to play cupid for ashu nidhi

congrats to the team..and i hope and hope we reach 2 before new year...
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Congratulations to team KTLK and its not rona dhona...its Ashni in mum tht wrkd...!

amen to that👍🏼. par ye yede CVs ko samajh mein aaye tab na ki ashni in mumbai worked😆.they are the awesomest pair with sizzling chemistry.😍
Very very happy for the KTLK team🥳. Hoping and praying that it goes up to 2 next week.  Looking forward to some great episodes tomorrow, the day after and on friday.
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

u are right... Its AshNi al the way...
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Woo... nice to hear.

Something around the 2 mark is considered to stable and safe right?

Would like to see how it compared to DEK and Parvarrish.

And MB needs to be told ( as Armu's mentioned) that the Mumbai track did the trick, not the separation, not Rohan's entry, not Mallu's machinations nor Sultry Sue's mardology.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing 

Thank god, it was Mum which worked , and ppl anticipation to see smiles and hesitation on AshNi faces and not tears and tears 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys...MB has corrected his post...n acknowledged tht its AshNi in mum tht wrkd n nt tears n Noodle boy