India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is it ever possible?

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

god..when the interviewers were wanting to take an interview of manav in canada..was it being live telecasted in india...i mean its not a cricket match...dont they like take the interview..and then edit it etc...and then air it some other time? my god they were showing the scenes of the butler closing the window  in the live telecast..i mean who in india wants to watch all that...and the most unbeleivable coincidences of all: archana watches the same tv channel exactly at the same time when manav was on tv. LOL  .in india it was shown as morning when archu is leaving for office..so around 9 am...so the interviewers came to manavs house so late in the night for an interview..LOL

Edited by testing9 - 20 December 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by testing9

god..when the interviewers were wanting to take an interview of manav in canada..was it being live telecasted in india...i mean its not a cricket match...dont they like take the interview..and then edit it etc...and then air it some other time? my god they were showing the scenes of the butler closing the window  in the live telecast..i mean who in india wants to watch all that...and the most unbeleivable coincidences of all: archana watches the same tv channel exactly at the same time when manav was on tv. LOL  .in india it was shown as morning when archu is leaving for office..so around 9 am...so the interviewers came to manavs house so late in the night for an interview..LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top