Who is happy for d new entrant????

Posted: 12 years ago
Who is happy in d forum for d new entrant NANDKISHORE in d show?  n specify ur reasons too
The actor playing the role of Nandu has apparently said that he has a positive, fun role. We can use all the positivity we can get, what with the ArHi arguments, anguish, tears etc we have been seeing for the past week.

If Khushi teaches Nandu Hindi & Nandu teaches Khushi English, it will be good in the long run. Personal home tuition.

If Bitwaa is jealous of the time K spends with Nandu, it will make him do something about keeping his girl. Rabba Vee...We thought he would be jealous when he found out about K's engagement. He was not jealous. He was wild with anger & pain like a wounded animal. Now maybe we can enjoy his green colour. I think green suits himπŸ˜ƒ. An added benefit is that La is no longer around to muddy the waters.

Khushi can link Nandu & La. After all, La has given away ASR to Khushi. Now K can reciprocateπŸ˜†

I'm nt happy at all.new guy means new track.so in no ways syams truth s gonna reveald in near future.accrdng to rumours v've a triangle love stry ahead n lot of hilarious moments.bt i cnt bear dat nandkishore anywhr near khushi.and one more thng.draggng of creeps revealatn means more misundrstngs betwn hottie n beautie.
Actually I was happy listening to the news of a new entry. Thought we are going to get another hunk in the show. The new entry can ignite the possessiveness of Arnav and make him to say I Love You to Khusi.
But after seeing him I'm not sure that he can ignite or to do something like this...I mean look at his name?? nandu???? CVs didn't you get something else??
I don't think that Khusi will be attracted by him [though its going to happen in the show] and Arnav will be so much jealous of him...I'm totally disappointed..
iam not...but as long as he is +ve and doesnt  cum btw ArShi iam fine with him as i think he is the new comic element...
I kinda like the new entry and looking forward for a lot of comedy and fun-filled episodes!!
His entry is most likely gonna make arnav jealous so waiting to see his possesiveness!!πŸ˜ƒ
I am in for it... staying πŸ‘πŸΌ.. and i thnk this will add some comic relief as well some interesting J secenes..

Well although, this particular CVs are poor in portraying J track.❓ Lets see how they do it!😳

Hi Rashmi!

I'm unsure to be honest. πŸ˜•

Wait and see would be my motto in this instance.

IF he is shown in a positive role and brings a comical (or at least happy) twist to proceedings in IPKKND, it could well give a boost to us all (and possibly the TRPs, which the CVs seem to be keeping an eye on). πŸ˜Š

I certainly do NOT want him as a love interest for Khushi, even if if it is only HIM liking her in that way. I don't mind a bit of jealousy from Arnav on that score though, as it might help in the long run. πŸ˜†

I want Nandakishore to teach Khushi more English conversing and for Khushi to teach him Hindi! That will be SO fun to watch!

Arnie baby going green with envy about Nando taking up all of K's time and K being all lovey dovey with Nando will be hilariouse to watch!

Cant wait!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
If our nandu fall for Khushi... we can see J track for ASR and also Shyam snake πŸ˜†