Old habits die hard.. (Page 9)

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by sizzpepps

Originally posted by sonali.19281

I was gonna say the first 5 mins are the most random or passable in every epi.. the fun starts later..LOL 

haha...maybe thats y i never got hooked to the show LOL

am yet to see today's epi.. but badi beeji is defo one of my faves.. i love her..LOL and her pension talks and tangents.. still remember when manu had her believe jeevika was gonna marry ranbir kapoorROFLROFL

oh i havent caught any of these scenes...shall try YT someday in fursat! 

oh tell me about it.. I was hooked to the KT-KD segs b4 d show as such... I think ashu told me to watch the show and i started by watching in FF mode.. and altho I did like KTs presence.. i found admiration for his humor in his segs.. and now his chichoraness is a part of my daily routine.. we call it the tacker tales..LOL I relate to his randomness a lot.. in fact was thinking of opening a tacker tales thread.. 

ROFLtacker tales ROFL oh u HAVE to open that thread...it'll be a riot...an ode to his 'chichoraness'...love this title...so very fitting! 

u have gotta see the viren drunk scene and the recent kheer chronicles.. KTs goof timing is impeccableLOL

another to-see on YT...KT's spontaneity offscreen is such a scream so i can imagine this wud be worth the watch... 

oh wow.. glad to know there are more than my expected share of minorities who can relate to my quirks LOL most days I make a post coz i dont have a vent ground. .usually did that in ashu's havenLOL thanks tho appreciate it..Smile

but let me warn you.. I am rather unpopular for being the party pooper.. there is no taking the realism out of me.. its just psyche.. and I find pleasure in making digs at conviction less spin offs in the name of fiction.. LOL but a lot of ppl take offense to it.. I even did that with IPK.. in all of 2 weeks of viewing.. 

LOL...IPK still gives a lot of room for taking digs on a daily basis...but SaRun have me hooked..plus, after years of watching indian soaps, m quite immune to all the insanity LOL so i can safely enjoy the stuff i like and rest is just meat for mockery LOL is it any wonder i enjoy ur posts? LOL

just cant help myself.. but a lot of ppl dont take too kindly to that.. and it mars their viewing exp.. but oh well realism comes with self serving attributes LOL so altho I genuinely feel bad for those who are irked by the digs.. cant help it..LOL

there is an old world charm to VJ.. also coz there are dimensions to viren that KT is bringing that makes it entertaining..  as for VM scenes you should catch few from the beginning. .there is an easy in their convos.. cheeky lines.. Virat does get some of the best lines in the show..its not the typical nok jhoks.. it actually has humor.. pleasant watch.. 

hmm...seems like there are lotsa stuff in this show to watch than i thought...good humour is a rarity on indian tv so i shall definitely try to catch some of these...always a fan of comedy...

but my fave are defo VV bro scenes.. again go back to the drunk scene tht got me hooked.. KT was a scream in tht..LOL

is this the one u mentioned above also? seems like a must see...KT doing a drunk scene shud be entertainment guaranteed! LOL

thanks like I said appreciate your compliment.. and yup no taking away the reality bites.. remains to be seen how hard it bites in the future..LOL

ooohhh ...i have been warrrned LOL

oh well its just abt evening here.. and never too late in my dictionary.. night only gets younger.. and i watch epis like 12 hrs after they air.. so no fuss..Big smile

thanks for the reply...will try to catch some of the fun scenes u mentioned...and look fwd to ur posts Smile

Go to top