Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Old habits die hard.. (Page 7)

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oh man..i feel so happy knowing people know me as paagal writer megz from TL forum..gosh, i would never have got obsessed with writing if it wasn't for the people there..EmbarrassedLOL

even i don't bother about all this technical stuff anymore..it's just that when in serials like afsar bitiya and DABH and ruk jaana nahi they genuinely show girls having a life other than the evil family or  raste ka sadak chaap hero..LOL they show stuff like this were 'palak paneer' becomes the issue of a big drama..LOL i guess they need to show a blend between house-bound girls and educated ones..Confused

as for maanvi...she's really childish..i mean i'm 15( not a nayi naveli teenager anymoreROFL)and she's 21 and yet I don't create as much fuss about medicines as she does..i mean when i was a kid i used to hate bitter tablets, agreedEmbarrassed but now i just swallow them and get on with it, it doesn't even make me recoil that much anymoreLOL but maanvi's attitude is really dangerous..i mean part of loving someone is being able to tell them that you're ill and you need a doctor asap..Confused
i mean this kind of 'sacrifice' is a bit khatarnaak, i guess i'm just cold-hearted that way. OuchROFL

the show is a really feel-good show...agreed..but now it seems to be coming to a kind of point where i don't get what the conflict is..LOL i to want them to develop VirMan, now that's interesting. WinkLOL

well, i  m a silent reader all over the IF...so hav seen u in BV, PKYEK, DP and other shows...but really know u frm TL...used to look forward to ur postsSmile

feel good factor...datz d usp of this showEmbarrassed  there's no conflict as such...mannu, swamini, dadaji r just illusions of a conflict pointLOL  me looking forward to virat's past...i believe that wil be a major highpoint of the story.

but before that, can we please see viren's hormonal wishes from "his biwi" come trueLOL first 2-3 epis of shyness n desperateness were cute n goofy...now it's just predicatable. wen u see jeevika not reacting to viren's hints, i feel lyk knew dat wud happenLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhiIndigoBluessonali.19281

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

well, i  m a silent reader all over the IF...so hav seen u in BV, PKYEK, DP and other shows...but really know u frm TL...used to look forward to ur postsSmile

feel good factor...datz d usp of this showEmbarrassed  there's no conflict as such...mannu, swamini, dadaji r just illusions of a conflict pointLOL  me looking forward to virat's past...i believe that wil be a major highpoint of the story.

but before that, can we please see viren's hormonal wishes from "his biwi" come trueLOL first 2-3 epis of shyness n desperateness were cute n goofy...now it's just predicatable. wen u see jeevika not reacting to viren's hints, i feel lyk knew dat wud happenLOL 

BV..Confused I don't remember being there..but yes PKYEK and DP..yeah..i used to be there..Embarrassed oh and by the way if you're still interested in my posts..you can check out my VirMan fantasies on this forum..LOLEmbarrassed i think i've written 10 or more so far..LOL

yeah..i mean till now it's just hum saath saath hai type drama. LOL  but viren is already showing his besharam colorsLOLWink abhi tak they've just hugged each other and he's made the girl blush so much..wonder what will happen alone alone during the rain..WinkROFL

okay signing off now because i have maths test class tomorrow. Ouch but hope to meet you again and have another discussion! Big smile

megz. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

a types when it comes to public speaking..my to-be husband(if there is a guy who loves doing death-defying things. CoolROFL) may not have to worry in besharam arenaTongueROFL, but be it chatting online or real life, i kind of tend to disappear..OuchROFL oh good.. then btw me n u we have covered it all.. m the always on verbal diarrhoea social bee..LOL but I cant be overly besharam coz m a lil too scientific and analytical for tht.. its something thts part of my psycheLOL

i used to watch that show for vaibhav-sabina..you know that guy vaibhav..one thing about him..fidelity...he had it in him..LOLEmbarrassed i mean usually when they show compromise marriages ek raat hui nahi ki pyaar ho gaya. Ermm ROFL but they depicted it maturely in MB...in fact now that i think about it, even vaibhav-devki was a damn cute couple..Embarrassed if that show had had a nice timing, i might have enjoyed it, but i guess they don't have place for shows like that anymore where the bahu is a businesswoman against her sasur. LOLErmm oh u were the VS shipperROFLouch.. jk.. my primary love in MB apart from the storytelling was IMV.. and secondly the objective  VV and the individualistic CP.. good u kept off the forum.. m thinking u wldnt have liked the discussion too much.. we were very IMV-CP and IMV centricLOL we all rooted for him and his gems.. like he was AB Sr of telly.. which I so think he is..Big smile

what i don't understand is that if dadaji can be khadoos enough to deny dinner to his own grandson in the name of rules, can't he be sensible enough to suggest that he get a job, or at the most, a shrink to deal with his past? LOL i think virat is just kind of waiting for someone to tell him to get rid of his problem,(it's something even i'm prone to doLOLEmbarrassed_but the center of attention always seems to be on viren..not potraying viren in a negative light, but just saying that apart from comedy element, he isn't really much. Ouch lmao at the shrink.. but thts the interesting part abt Virat right now.. he is generally rather easy going and mature abt things.. but cant let go or doesnt attempt to let go of the past bitterness...i guess he has to.. coz thts d need of the story.. but my deal is they rather make it well rounded and believable.. not some random thrust that we ought to have to digest..LOL the problem here is more to do with definition of  characters.. even with Virmaan I think if they dont establish manu beyond her encompassing childishness and effervescence there will be no depth.. on the contrary.. I think Viren is the only one who has been given dimensions.. quirky inspite of being the goody 2 shoes.. but has humor and cutting corners side to him too.. when u r my age gp.. which is 11 yrs or so more.. u wld see wat m sayingLOL and I think somewhere more than Viren on paper KT is giving him more layers.. which is going well with me..Big smile

.i think most tv shows have stock characters-the boss with the past, the bubbly family-loving girl who is actually adopted, the career woman who became a housewife...etc, etc. LOL i mean i think it's the audience's fault, not theirs..we always tend to appreciate larger-than-life characters more than people who are realistic. LOLTongue I take no credit in tht.. hardly watch shows esp SP.. this is probably my first SP show which came with its shelf life written on it..LOL

I think to watch IPKKND you need to be a romantic..because most romance novels have plots like this. LOL I hate Mills and Boons, but I watch shows like IPKKND because despite all the cliches, Barun Sobti, that guy's amazing. Nuke and Sanaya as KKG is the cutest gal ever, she has the prettiest expressions. LOLEmbarrassed yup m 10 feet away from intense romance with abuse written all over it..LOL like I said way too individualist and analytical for tht stuff..well for those who knew me from mjht knew just how much i love and adore sanaya.. but I cant take tht trash even for my love for her.. in fact makes me sad coz I hope for better things and roles for her.. LOLBS is defo a funny guy.. but havent seen enough of him to make an impression.. LOL ASR aint my idea of a man really.. so there.. 

point...but then, school is either for youth-oriented shows or shows were someone or the other is a parent of school-going kids...LOL ooh talking of which m loving parvarish..LOL now thts befitting characters.. parents and kids..both suit their ages..

oh god..kunti..ROFL amazing reference from the mahabharata yaar ROFL you know today me and my best friend were having this conversation about guys who refrain from doing anything besharam with their wives and say that 'i worship you' and 'i respect you' that's why i won't do anything..personally, i feel unless someone is Rahul or Raj, if they say a dialogue like that to me I will be 100 percent convinced they are psychotic liars..AngryROFL so we should be relieved that viren is not like thatWink(even though he is a Rahul-Raj kind of fellow.LOL) lmao at yer raj rahulLOL i dont rem d last raj rahul movie i saw..or for tht matter any romanchik hindi movie..LOL

dabbu is okay..he's just a typical maa da laadla..he's adorable as a brother..but for a teenage guy he's freaky...even the weirdest fellows in my school aren't like him..LOL i think maanvi's totally made the guy a dulhan after living with him..ROFL but see dabbus is so low on IQ.. tht he cant be compared to boys his age.. he is defo a spl needs kid.. LOL love his presence tho.. 

megz. Embarrassed thanks for taking the time out.. you are more than welcome to vent or share your tangents.. thts pretty much the theme LOL

thanks if you read this bhaashan too..EmbarrassedROFL

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
You know , after seeing today's episode though... I might have to alter my opinion on Jeevika a little LOL Maybe she does have some hormones after all LOL Atleast to me it looked like she did. The scene where all the Vadhera's are congratulating Viren and Jeevika is sorta standing in the back... everytime he hugs/meets a family member he keeps looking at her over their shoulder and she keeps looking at him as if she REALLY would like to hug him. I dunno... what would it take to get her more comfortable around him???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

You know , after seeing today's episode though... I might have to alter my opinion on Jeevika a little LOL Maybe she does have some hormones after all LOL Atleast to me it looked like she did. The scene where all the Vadhera's are congratulating Viren and Jeevika is sorta standing in the back... everytime he hugs/meets a family member he keeps looking at her over their shoulder and she keeps looking at him as if she REALLY would like to hug him. I dunno... what would it take to get her more comfortable around him???

tg for small mercies.. LOL aww i love the looking over shoulder while hugging family scenes.. reminds me of my VD fave scenes in MB.. THE look on VV.. that we all deciphered to no end.. but that was left ambiguous.. sigh..

but m sure Viren's look was classic.. and hopefully jeevika finds some pituitary signal back..LOL but as for wat it'll take the midnite surprise on bday may do it.. she looked rather happy being kissed on d forehead..LOL give d gal gifts n flowers.. n she melts.. viren needs to give her wedding gifts..LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 December 2011 at 11:52am

serialmadjust_juhi

Sabu0211 Senior Member
Sabu0211
Sabu0211

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i dont et why u all are complaining...i love the sister love in yhis show..love the fact that they love each other that much..and also the fat that when ever they speak to ech other the forget evrythingg aroud them..I love both of the couples in the drama but MANVI and JEEVIKA are the best couple in the drama..but it's not like manvi is interfaring in Jeevika and Virens life when she found out that they were alone in there room the other day she hang up...and don't forget that manvi sees jeevika as her MOTHER, BROTHER, SISTER and much more they complite eachother..THAT why the drama is named Ek HAZAROON mein Meri BEHNA hai... but thet just my opinion

sonali.19281*Reemz*

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by junebuggy

tg for small mercies..LOLaww i love the looking over shoulder while hugging family scenes.. reminds me of my VD fave scenes in MB.. THE look on VV.. that we all deciphered to no end.. but that was left ambiguous.. sigh..

but m sure Viren's look was classic.. and hopefully jeevika finds some pituitary signal back..LOLbut as for wat it'll take the midnite surprise on bday may do it.. she looked rather happy being kissed on d forehead..LOLgive d gal gifts n flowers.. n she melts.. viren needs to give her wedding gifts..LOL

Know what???? I think they really really need to be ALONE together ... WITHOUT any interruptions. It'll take a while to completely know him (like his mom said), but still... I think that's the whole purpose of honeymoons LOL

I cant remember which thread I read it in, maybe it was yours, but... in my culture, the bride+the groom usually goes to
visit her maika. The bride usually doesnt fully assimilate into her sasural after a few days with that too she doesnt just. Jump into the everyday routines.

OUt of curiosity, isnt there some ritual in Hindu culture where the bride visits her parents home after marriage?

Sabu0211sonali.19281

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Just a little cent from me...!

Manvi shouldn't be calling Jeevika all the time right? Realistically speaking she shouldn't because it's going to cause all sorts of upheaval in Jeevika's life. But then why is it when a boyfriend or husband calls numerous times in a day, we go 'awww he can't live without her'. If Viren called Jeevika that many times from his office, I'm sure many people here would find that adorable because dearest hubby needs to talk to his newly wed wife. Or at least we don't frown that a gf-bf need to talk to each other so much because it's what we term as 'normal'. But for some reason, if two sisters do this (mind you this is only fiction) then it becomes too much? Is it because our minds have been set in a certain way that go along with what is 'right' according to the norm? 

Agree that Jeevika had a job and at that time Manvi wouldn't be able to be with her 24/7 anyway but at least she knew that her Di will come back to home to her. Now it's completely different! Jeevika is miles away and all Manvi is trying to do is hold on to her as much as she can. Wrong or right, I don't know but that's how she is and that's how they are. 

On a lighter note, KT's body has always impressed me too Blushing Perfectly lean.

Edited by *Reemz* - 21 December 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcSabu0211just_juhi..Chandni..sonali.19281

Go to top