India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Old habits die hard.. (Page 5)

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
That was agreat ramble SonaliClap and agree with u completely Smile. jeevika needs a reality check. running away when a hunk of hawtness is there next to her LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

i knw...i iknw...me too late!! but just saw d epi now...colege projs. r keeping me busyUnhappy

after seeing the epi, my first major point is...all of viren's sardi-zukaam gone in one night??? so much so that the chap was happily bathing in thande-thande paaniLOL LOL  hmmm...jeevika's 3 sincere "god bless u" must hav done the wonderWink

kallo baat.. here i am fretting over 492482 other bloopers and u bring another angle.. the thande thande paani did crack me up.. what a goof.. who sings tht in the looLOL and technically the ladies fretted over an allergy.. he dint really have a running nose.. all he needed was an antihistamine.. i sneeze like tht every morning in spring.. bloody pollensLOL all tht for another missed opportunityWink

overall, an okay epi. 
we all knew that was coming frm swamini bua...thanks to the same precap since 4 days. but what really bugged me was jeevika's reactionShocked  like seriously that woman is talking sum imp stuff...at least excuse her before picking the callConfused  it's called manners...u can't leave any conversation midway like dat...expected better frm her. but then again, this just shows the effect mannu has on jeevikaTongue

said enough on it.. but yup thts wat they are showing them rubbing on each other the opposite ways.. manu's paratha turned fab much to family amusement.. but jeevika's kheer was crap.. and poor viren bore the brunt.. LOL so the roles will be reversed.. lets see how long viren wld be love sick to cover up..Wink

really cracked up on when she was chillaoing manvi, manvi, manvi...seemed like an army inspectionROFL  but pretty please tell me wat ws virat doing in between the ladies???LOL
like i said.. hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hain..and virat as jai.. chachi as veeru and vanshika as surma bhopaliROFLROFL virat is dabbu's alter ego in wadera house.. their sakhiLOL

mannu-jeevi talk was nice...liked how li'l sis was giving love tips to her boring diLOL  and humaari bholi-bhali jeevika also followed her love guru's tipsROFL ROFL  

oh i missed writing abt tht.. loved KD there.. her timing was sorta there.. wid d cracked choked voice.. and sunte ho ji.. like really r u from the 50sROFL
having seen KT's previous shows, i was not surprised to his perfectly toned bodyEmbarrassed  again cracked up when viren wanted to change clothes and he asked jeevika "aap yahi khadi rahengi?"ROFL  the man must be wishing...kaash haan bol deLOL LOL oh see this is my first tryst with the actor.. so no clue.. of course i expected him to be fit.. as every other lead these days.. but this was just another level of it.. and on his aap yahi rahengi.. my immediate response was d same.. 'oh u wish..'LOL

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
will reply to the rest in a bit.. mostly done i think..LOL have to start work.. oh dear holiday mood and gloomy weather.. stop conspiring against my productivityLOL
reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@ sona:  i don't usually worry abt the logical n technical bloopers...like job or education...tv shows r full of thatLOL  female lead might be an ips officer or doctor or lawyer...but will spend her day in the kitchen...and still, after being at home all day manage to do her office workLOL LOL  

but get a real kick in finding non-sensical bloopersWink  chote se chota infection takes more than a night to recover...n viren had viral cold..which usually takes 3 daysLOL so yup, thande-thande paani mai cracked me up big tymROFL

abt ur point of maanvi not having jeevika all day due to teacher job...remember the 1st epiWink  jeevika had to leave her class in middle coz mannu was determined to punish dat car-waala other teacherLOL LOL  so i really doubt abt her professionalism.

sonali.19281

Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I know a family of people who are all professionals and they just cannot stop calling each other. They all are busy in their own jobs but getting their mobile phone's from their ears would be the hardest thing to do.

I can't even sit and have a proper conversation because they're always solving some crisis or telling each other what to do on the phone. The son called his parents from london every single day (I'm not even exaggerating) during his degree to ask what he should eat. Their daughter calls them up to ask what she should wear at her in laws place. And the younger daughter calls her older sister to get advice about her studies every other hour during exams. 

Their individual phone bills are in thousands  LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamchamzanuhasonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Sonali, love your posts - funny & thought-provoking at the same time

thanks.. for liking my tangents.. m sure lot of ppl take offense to it.. but u know old habits do die hardLOL
 I guess that's why Dadaji is always on his case LOL  dadaji wld be on everyone's case if it doesnt suit his cause.. so yup this may be one reason but in general virat's less respect for rules may be it..LOL.. In one of the very first couple of episodes, I think they'd showed Maanvi with books in hand (when she & the chillar gang mess up a teacher's car)
oh good point.. you guys have the strength of memory man.. even resham just reminded me of how jeevika left her class mid way coz manvi was up to something.. i wish life was so much fun with no accountabilities wat so ever.LOL

You forget this is the family where even the Diwali fireworks are done by the servants, so Swamini doesn't have to even lift her pudgy lil finger

wats d chowdhry excuse for being so darn lazy.. one kamar ka dard.. wonder wat chachu and beeji do to spend time and get monetary resources..

reminded me of the hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hainLOL I was ROFL while reading this ROFL

in her defense tho no matter how seriously she takes herself.. she doesnt lack proportion.. even at her angriest.. she wasnt rude per se to Jeevika.. but she did huff n puff and leave so much so that she forgot her dahi routine with Viren... interesting..Wink 

speaking of the devil...LOL pray tell me how do you ignore a devil that wears prada.. I mean.. how exactly was Jeevika so awkward and unmoved after  a peek of that well sculpted body.. ok hormones aside.. a thing of beauty is a joy forever.. ROFL so on those grounds I wld be elated to have hit jackpot.. a husband who is extremely low maintenance.. ready to pamper me.. a LAWYER.. with a toned body and rather decent looks.. the woman needs to get some reality check.. and not run away everytime here..LOL esp from a man who is so freaking independent.. trust me thats an oxymoron right there.. very few of those species are trained well enough to fend for themselves.. Well said Clap

..But then KT has already done 2 such roles & therefore is quite adept at it Wink like I said I have not seen him or heard of him before.. so I may come across as rather surprised at most of his talents.. also coz I have rather low opinion of most young actors on tv and movies these daysLOL. But then she's come from a family full of women with only a chacha (poor Dabbu is called the 3rd sis LOL) so obviously she'll be painfully shy...despite being a working woman good point.. may be thts why she is uber coy and shy..but not knowing a man's psyche is different from unheeding your own self.. m sure she feels something too or has tad bit of desires somewhere..LOL

cant end before I added the last old habits die hard case in point.. Dabbu being bullied into the kitchen by ManuLOL. poor guy I feel for him.. just how obedient is he.. everytime Manu has to do some chore Dabbu is by default her help..then again please explain why all the women at Hrishikesh decide to sit and twiddle fingers and not even help supervise.. esp Beeji.. again I get back to if Jeevika was working.. does that mean she had to wake up super early to make everyone's lunch before heading to work.. woahhh.. I think she has less work and more pleasure (pun intended) at Chandigarh as of nowLOL

that should be it for the ramble of the day.. the field is all yours now

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

That was agreat ramble SonaliClap and agree with u completely Smile. jeevika needs a reality check. running away when a hunk of hawtness is there next to her LOL

thanksLOL keeps me going my randomness.. tell me abt it.. this uber attractive package just dropped on her like hot cakes without her having to do anything.. you would think there wld be some display of appreciation.. oh well worth the wait..LOL today's sbs showed her shedding tons of tears on him temporarily missing.. job well done vadera.. altho unintended.. LOL sometimes torture can do what teasing cant..

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

I know a family of people who are all professionals and they just cannot stop calling each other. They all are busy in their own jobs but getting their mobile phone's from their ears would be the hardest thing to do.

I can't even sit and have a proper conversation because they're always solving some crisis or telling each other what to do on the phone. The son called his parents from london every single day (I'm not even exaggerating) during his degree to ask what he should eat. Their daughter calls them up to ask what she should wear at her in laws place. And the younger daughter calls her older sister to get advice about her studies every other hour during exams. 

Their individual phone bills are in thousands  LOL 

god bless the non-family members who have to be with them for anything.. esp the  colleagues.. (no sympathies for bosses coz they know how to deal with it)LOL I am thinking none of them are really productive in their jobs.. coz scatter brained indecisiveness is pretty much a nemesis.. i knew this guy who wld be on the phone wid his family all evening.. asking abt wat to wear.. never cld take any decisions.. and worse even after the marathon int'l calls he wld come and pick our brain.. no prizes for guessing he was an outcastLOL

Go to top