Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Old habits die hard.. (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

Okay so let me just treat this place where I can vent a little about today's episode, as well as comment on a few other things.

As much as JM are close, inseparable, etc. I really am not fond of this entire calling-all-the-time thing. Maanvi is one thing, but Jeevika is older, mature, and she is married, has a family now. Both of them really need to just sit down and sort it out that they won't stop talking, but they have to limit themselves. It's not the end of the world, if they don't talk 24/7. Let alone Viren's family, but Jeevika has a HUSBAND now...who loves her immensely! Which brings me to m 2nd point here...

Oh em gee..gimme a break from Jeevika's coyness...when will she give in?! I'm not saying give in completely and show us on screen, but Jeevika needs to give into the fact that they're married now...yes, being shy is one thing, going overboard with the shyness and not opening upto your husband is another. Bechara Viren is already getting disappointed bar bar...with all the interruptions, be it his upset stomach, lunch time call, mandir visit, or his cold.

Lastly, I know Swamini is a grey character, in the sense that she's very strict and hates Manvi without a reason, ANYWAY. But without being bias, I feel that her anger today was totally valid. As I mentioned earlier, Jeevika needs to set a limit on how much the sisters will interact, she's not in her maika anymore and somethings just have to change. It's the reality of life. Instead of making a big deal out of it, they can accept and be HAPPY about it that Jeevika's is happily married.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone. Nothing that I said was intended to bash anyone...all of it is pure opinion for the sake of this discussion.

oh trust me all the posts here have been in accordance to the erratic stuff shown today.. arey have some semblance.. LOL 

on your point no.1.. is swamini really out of line to think manu is being a hindrance.. she doesnt even know abt the kheer fiasco.. she wld have flipped out.. see last time owing to manu call jeevika forgot sugar.. this time she forgot swamini is talking.. arey baba love, attachment is one thing.. forgetting the world for it is totally out of line..LOL you mean to say as a teacher she wld stop her lecture and attend to Manu's need.. why cant she see this as her job too.. 

secondly I totally agree.. I dont expect her to be on the same page of investment as Viren.. but be responsive.. she is coming across as thoughtless... how much the guy is bending for her man.. who does that in real life.. the whole barn sbs also gives the feel she will keep cowering.. any guy wld lose patience.. like she has been forced into this..LOL i mean.. she was more enthusiastic of the whole equation before marriage.. even called him on her own few times.. chalo its only been a day.. but one can see she is not emotionally invested to her hubby.. why does yer mom in law have to tell u.. to arrange for yer hubbies clothes..LOL lame.. 

as for swamini she put her finger on a sore.. rather early.. she can foresee it.. and is being the villain for viren's sake and her own convictions.. yes she goes overboard.. but then who is really being in limits and appropriate here.. Jeevika.. Manvi who.. Jeevika can come and say sorry 2049271 times.. but she has to consciously stop herself from goofing up.. how long will viren or virat cover her back.. 

and I repeat.. every opinion whether we agree or not will be respected in my threads.. so feel free to express yourself..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcOnlyHope

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Jeevika's coyness annoys me to the max..it's not even sweet or cute anymore because it's not coming off as "cute". It literally seems as if the girl's just avoiding him at any cost, without the least bit of expressions! I seriously do wonder how the whole sbs barn thing will actually take place! She seemed more into Viren and falling in love back in Rishikesh than now...all she has in her head is Manvi
I was very disappointed the day itself when she forgot to put sugar in the kheer. Helping your sis- one thing. Forgetting your own responsibilities- not acceptable.
If Jeevika's family isn't bothered by her absence (in the sense that who will tc of the chores, etc.) why is Jeevika so bothered? Of course those with common sense accept the very fact that she's married and has her OWN life with her HUSBAND now.
Ufff..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcluvlife84sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Jeevika's coyness annoys me to the max..it's not even sweet or cute anymore because it's not coming off as "cute". It literally seems as if the girl's just avoiding him at any cost, without the least bit of expressions! I seriously do wonder how the whole sbs barn thing will actually take place! She seemed more into Viren and falling in love back in Rishikesh than now...all she has in her head is Manvi
I was very disappointed the day itself when she forgot to put sugar in the kheer. Helping your sis- one thing. Forgetting your own responsibilities- not acceptable.
If Jeevika's family isn't bothered by her absence (in the sense that who will tc of the chores, etc.) why is Jeevika so bothered? Of course those with common sense accept the very fact that she's married and has her OWN life with her HUSBAND now.
Ufff..

exactly my problem.. she is coming across as irresponsible.. her sense of responsibility takes precedence for manvi.. and her maternal house... she remembers to remind her of beeji's medicine.. yet is taking things a tad bit lightly on her first day in a new place.. why and how.. if anything i wld be so uptight.. u are asked to make something.. and you get more excited abt yer sis cooking.. fair enough.. but not at the cost of treating your duty and the expectations bestowed by your new family at stake.. her body lang for day 1 was off.. whether it was presuming the right to be virat's savior (excessive again to presume the others dont care enough to do something.. considering they were members of the place for tht long)LOL.. the big problem is her heart is not in the place at all.. not in her new domesticity.. not with her hubby.. not with her in laws.. she is trying.. but not enough.. and I so see the same thing.. she was clearly more invested before marriage than the example she has shown on day 1..  Manu shows consistency in her impulsiveness.. its jeevika  thats being uncharacterisitc.. but then again may be its early jitters.. she will settle down and learn the tricks of the trade eventually.. may be one disappointment of viren will jolt her.. but viren isnt even someone who wld voice his dejection.. and thts swamini's biggest fear as I see it.. 

reshamchamzanuha

shiningstarz Senior Member
shiningstarz
shiningstarz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
sonali , mahn i seriously luv ur posts LOL
well, yup!! manvi is i guess abt 21 or 22 , am i rite?? so defo she has to go to college!! i mean nt all the tym can she laze around at home or wid her chillar party!! thats definitely sumthng , the cv's shud thnk abt!! 
nd the choudary's income!!LOLthat ws a fantastic point made by u!!! ovio sum1 needs to work na!! well ya , jeevika was a teacher agreed, bt nw she is nt ther rite wid them anymore so wt abt their income?? evn chachaji doesnt go out of the house!! nd well, to that matter i wonder y doesnt beeji help manvi in the kitchen wen chachiji makes bahanas!!!ConfusedTongue
and just lyk mannu , evn dabbu doesnt go to schl/ collegeTongueBig smile

well,.. and abt the fone call, just lyk sum1 earliar mentioned.. all jeevika had to do was put her fone on SILENT!! i mean hw difficult is it to do that?? 
nd i hope jeevika strts opening up thoda sa at least wid viren , instead of being the full tym shy BIWITongue!!oh well, nd our viru[virat] doesnt need to work mahn!! he is after all the grandson , nephew and brother of gud lawyersLOL voh toh vella haiWink
nd being a fan of Virman slightly more than Virika i hope they show their scenes too!! nd meanwhile show sum better Virika scenes as well!!Big smile

reshamchamzanuhasonali.19281

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Viren will never utter a word...dekha nahi..bechara...kal raat ko aise hi so gaya..I was like OMG...shes dumbbb or whattt...she KNOWS he's sneezing...she didn't even face himmm..it's just a colddd..not like you guys cant talk...she isn't a kiddd...she's his WIFE...he's too nice to think she must be sleeping, but for God's sake woman, take some charge!
Also, if I were in her palce on a first day, I would be SUPER careful..and I'd make sure my family knows..that you need to give the girl some time to adjust in the in-laws...so just deal with the fact that she's married..and let her settle.
Now that brings me to the realization...in my culture, we don't stay at the in-laws on the very first day..we go back to maika for like 2-3 days in the mornings and come back in the evening Embarrassed

hamzanuhasonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiningstarz

sonali , mahn i seriously luv ur posts LOL
well, yup!! manvi is i guess abt 21 or 22 , am i rite?? so defo she has to go to college!! i mean nt all the tym can she laze around at home or wid her chillar party!! thats definitely sumthng , the cv's shud thnk abt!! 
nd the choudary's income!!LOLthat ws a fantastic point made by u!!! ovio sum1 needs to work na!! well ya , jeevika was a teacher agreed, bt nw she is nt ther rite wid them anymore so wt abt their income?? evn chachaji doesnt go out of the house!! nd well, to that matter i wonder y doesnt beeji help manvi in the kitchen wen chachiji makes bahanas!!!ConfusedTongue
and just lyk mannu , evn dabbu doesnt go to schl/ collegeTongueBig smile

well,.. and abt the fone call, just lyk sum1 earliar mentioned.. all jeevika had to do was put her fone on SILENT!! i mean hw difficult is it to do that?? 
nd i hope jeevika strts opening up thoda sa at least wid viren , instead of being the full tym shy BIWITongue!!oh well, nd our viru[virat] doesnt need to work mahn!! he is after all the grandson , nephew and brother of gud lawyersLOL voh toh vella haiWink
nd being a fan of Virman slightly more than Virika i hope they show their scenes too!! nd meanwhile show sum better Virika scenes as well!!Big smile

thanks buddy.. m just trying to bring some perspective here..LOL i mean after reading the whole swamini this swamini that.. all day on the forum.. when I see the epi.. everyone and everything abt the whole situation looked nonsensical to meLOL in fact swamini was probably the better of the lot..LOL i just cant fathom how chachi beeji everyone sit and play mental tic tac toe when even Dabbu is in the kitchen.. my mom wont let me in.. forget me n bro in.. thts like invite for mayhem..LOL no but seriously who earns in tht house.. tg for small mercies.. wadera men are shown to leave and once in a while a court scene is also shown.. 

somewhr viren talked abt some course for manu.. fashion or something.. b4 marriage.. so she is studying. or one wld think so..LOL may be distance learning.. distance being jeevika.. learning being recipe..ROFL sorry m all abt random PJs past midnite.. LOL and dabbu being as low on IQ as he is.. is defo a spl needs kid and has spl ed.. maybe teachers coming home.. or home schooled. now tht the teacher is gone... too bad.. sit and do kitchen chores.. is it just me.. but hrishikesh walo mein only badi beeji fits her role.. and age..LOL at least she talks money and will.. tg someone does..

as for virat.. chalo vella rich kid hi sahi.. i wonder if he aint bored wid d women at home all times.. or does he randomize with boys his age.. or does he have a hidden chillar party..LOL or maybe he is a net buff.. on IF all dayLOL or has a console in his room and plays vid games.. 

ranted enough on jeevika's coyness.. so pass.. as for Virat manvi their scenes are fun.. i havent really seen any romance there yet.. and have liked it the way its presented.. and hope for a build up b4 sudden acceptance of love in the name of attraction

Edited by sonali.19281 - 20 December 2011 at 11:11pm

reshamcshiningstarzhamzanuha

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Viren will never utter a word...dekha nahi..bechara...kal raat ko aise hi so gaya..I was like OMG...shes dumbbb or whattt...she KNOWS he's sneezing...she didn't even face himmm..it's just a colddd..not like you guys cant talk...she isn't a kiddd...she's his WIFE...he's too nice to think she must be sleeping, but for God's sake woman, take some charge!
Also, if I were in her palce on a first day, I would be SUPER careful..and I'd make sure my family knows..that you need to give the girl some time to adjust in the in-laws...so just deal with the fact that she's married..and let her settle.
Now that brings me to the realization...in my culture, we don't stay at the in-laws on the very first day..we go back to maika for like 2-3 days in the mornings and come back in the evening Embarrassed

you mean pag phere.. we have tht too n after tht couple goes to honeymoonLOL let them know each other.. dat ways gal feels comfy wid one person at least b4 facing the army of weird strangersROFL i rem  d day myv bro n bhabhi left for hm we were so relieved and happy...LOL all of us were strictly instructed to be at best behavior n not spook her outROFL we cld finaly breathe.. the min they left.. our family fun and gaali galoch started.. i rem the relatives were still there.. and that night we partied and had a gala time.. being our obnoxious selves..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Virat is a total vela ROFL just like Manvi..but Virat being a richie rich, sure..he can live off the money and all..but what really DOES Manvi do...no desire, no aspirations in life?! We have only seen her with the puntars until now...
On a side note, I can't wait for the VirMan track to begin Embarrassed

shiningstarzluvlife84sonali.19281

Go to top