Posted: 12 years ago
Damn damn damn!!! Instead of clicking preview post i clicked clear form 😑 now i hv to retype everything   πŸ˜­

@sonali, looks like everyone agrees on onething: Jeevika's shyness/coyness is too much yaar!!! Like u said in your analysis. The other day, maybe she is missing some estrogen hormones!! πŸ˜† I mean com'on... even Maanvi seems to have more hormones than her... look @ how she is always teasing her didi!! πŸ˜› Seriously, every girl dreams of being in situations like these and especially with such a cute husband!!! πŸ˜† If I was in her shoes, I can think of a lot things I wouldn't be doing πŸ˜† Dont mind my besharamness... if u ask my friends, in highschool I was the queen of besharamness!! πŸ˜† Khair, ko bhi hai... I hope k for Viren's sake, SOMETHING happens, and it happens soon warna Viren will have to do something drastic πŸ˜† Coz drastic times call for drastic measures no?? One more thing, that bit where they realize that he's not wearing a shirt and they turn away from each other??? That was too much yaar... I wouldnt have stopped staring... my mouth might 've been hanging open, I might hav been blushing, but I STILL wouldn't be have stopped staring!!! My besharamness is coming into play again. !! πŸ˜† Forget the little mischief u were talking about... we need a lot of mischief!! πŸ˜†

Moving on to other subjects... Maanvi... it is a bit weird that u don't see her do anything but lounge around @ home or hang out with her "punters" Maybe she's on break or something. Whatever it is... I hope she starts to do something meaningful soon coz otherwise the show might lose some of its "real-world" charm. πŸ˜† I wonder why I can never watch a show simply for the sake of watching a show. I always have to wonder about the "what haves" and "what nots" or I'll have to wonder, wasnt he supposed to be doing this or that or where did she go???.. arrey, ye kaunsi bimaari lag gayee mujhe??? πŸ˜•

Well, I cant seem to remember what else I had typed in my original reply before it got deleted, so I will end this one for now. 😊 Less reading for you πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, the ending... I thought it was sweet. Loved all the emotions playing out on their faces. Loved noble Viren. 😍 But again... I dont know how much more of noble Viren I can take. I would love to see angry Viren. πŸ˜† You know what kind of angry I am talking abt right??? πŸ˜†
Hi sonali..i hope you see this post and my two-bit opinion doesn't fade into oblivion..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

You used to watch Mukti Bandhan...I used to watch that show too, though I think I came only once on that forum, because I wasn't really a regular watcher...not to mention the new timing was kinda inconvenient for school-going bacchas like me. πŸ˜†

I've read the first few posts and I completely agree...

firstly..Virat's joblessness..oh man, I've already stopped worrying about that, I'm currently writing a SS where Maanvi challenges Virat to find a job, so my imaginary world will compensate me for now. πŸ€£

Secondly..maanvi and dabbu's general joblessness..that is the thing that really disturbs me..πŸ˜† i mean it's always occurred to me how homemaker bahus in TV can spend their entire day at home when most of them live in vadhera-style mansions where servants do 90 percent of the cooking and cleaning..πŸ˜† but then i somehow convinced myself that admist the sasumaa-devraani-jethaani dramas they don't really need household chores interfering in the midst anyway. πŸ€£

but maanvi and dabbu..it is kinda shocking..i mean nowadays they show girls from small towns genuinely attempting to educate themselves before the quintessential prince charming arrives to sweep them off into saas-bahu drama..πŸ˜† but jokes apart, nowadays most shows are showing women as education and job-oriented...even if the job is just so that they can romance their surprisingly young and hot boss. (IPKKNDπŸ˜‰)🀣

but maanvi just spends her time learning cooking and dabbu helping his di..right now i'm just assuming they are on some kind of permanent vacation from school..πŸ˜†

and jeevika and viren...well it's the Golden Rule of Indian TV channel programming that the heroine must be either shy and soft-spoken or brash and really outspoken...πŸ˜†(either Jab We Met Geet types or Rab Ne shy Taani types πŸ˜†)
and jeevika is the first and maanvi is the second, so it's a double score. πŸ˜† so obviously jeevika will be the nakhre-dikhaane waali sister and maanvi will be the besharam one...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

but the thing that surprised me the most today was the way Maanvi was speaking to Badi Beeji..perhaps perhaps  I'm overreacting..but I found it really rude...I mean joking around is another thing..but for some reason the dialogues had a really nasty tone to them...I just didn't get what had poor Badi Beeji done that Maanvi was so irritated, I guess I missed something there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

megz. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by junebuggy

Damn damn damn!!! Instead of clicking preview post i clicked clear form 😑 now i hv to retype everything   πŸ˜­

@sonali, looks like everyone agrees on onething: Jeevika's shyness/coyness is too much yaar!!! Like u said in your analysis. The other day, maybe she is missing some estrogen hormones!! πŸ˜† I mean com'on... even Maanvi seems to have more hormones than her... look @ how she is always teasing her didi!! πŸ˜› Seriously, every girl dreams of being in situations like these and especially with such a cute husband!!! πŸ˜† If I was in her shoes, I can think of a lot things I wouldn't be doing πŸ˜† Dont mind my besharamness... if u ask my friends, in highschool I was the queen of besharamness!! πŸ˜† Khair, ko bhi hai... I hope k for Viren's sake, SOMETHING happens, and it happens soon warna Viren will have to do something drastic πŸ˜† Coz drastic times call for drastic measures no?? One more thing, that bit where they realize that he's not wearing a shirt and they turn away from each other??? That was too much yaar... I wouldnt have stopped staring... my mouth might 've been hanging open, I might hav been blushing, but I STILL wouldn't be have stopped staring!!! My besharamness is coming into play again. !! πŸ˜† Forget the little mischief u were talking about... we need a lot of mischief!! πŸ˜†

Moving on to other subjects... Maanvi... it is a bit weird that u don't see her do anything but lounge around @ home or hang out with her "punters" Maybe she's on break or something. Whatever it is... I hope she starts to do something meaningful soon coz otherwise the show might lose some of its "real-world" charm. πŸ˜† I wonder why I can never watch a show simply for the sake of watching a show. I always have to wonder about the "what haves" and "what nots" or I'll have to wonder, wasnt he supposed to be doing this or that or where did she go???.. arrey, ye kaunsi bimaari lag gayee mujhe??? πŸ˜•

Well, I cant seem to remember what else I had typed in my original reply before it got deleted, so I will end this one for now. 😊 Less reading for you πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, the ending... I thought it was sweet. Loved all the emotions playing out on their faces. Loved noble Viren. 😍 But again... I dont know how much more of noble Viren I can take. I would love to see angry Viren. πŸ˜† You know what kind of angry I am talking abt right??? πŸ˜†

that was one power packed hormone post..πŸ˜† lend some to our demure heroine will ya.. funniest is manu teases her about rather bold stuff aka bath reference.. only if she knew her di is such a scary cat who cant even handle hand holding..πŸ˜† i totally see what KT was sayin the iv Jeevika defies norms of endocrinology its not normal🀣 she was astounded moer than blushing at seeing the man topless.. that too half covered in a towel.. heck besharam or not I cldnt help admire his core and abs man.. i ofcourse was wondering what his work out regime is..πŸ˜† totally general knowledge sakes.. but yup if u dont have yer mouth hanging.. have a better reaction than oops I just saw an alien..πŸ˜†

I concur buddy the real world thoughts just dont let go of me.. heck even fantasy and adventure  stories have more practicality in them πŸ˜† besides m a total bad ex.. not seen tht many soaps to let it pass without making digs.. and on noble viren.. I can so see KT make digs on viren and more on jeevika..🀣🀣 i say give it a week and viren's nobility will take a hit at least in the real worldπŸ˜† esp whats the excuse now. .tht they are alone in a barn.. and woman is hell bent on being the abnormal pituitary-less beingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Hi sonali..i hope you see this post and my two-bit opinion doesn't fade into oblivion..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ there aint no oblivion in my threads.. its always spotlightπŸ˜†

You used to watch Mukti Bandhan...I used to watch that show too, though I think I came only once on that forum, because I wasn't really a regular watcher...not to mention the new timing was kinda inconvenient for school-going bacchas like me. πŸ˜† oh really.. had u come to the forum u cldnt have missed me.. I was all over tht place.. and yup I love tht show.. still.. very close to me.. unhealthy attachment I tried getting over.. but its inherent in my psyche now.. inadvertently I draw parallels.. sigh IMV😍 and VD😍

I've read the first few posts and I completely agree...

firstly..Virat's joblessness..oh man, I've already stopped worrying about that, I'm currently writing a SS where Maanvi challenges Virat to find a job, so my imaginary world will compensate me for now. πŸ€£ good you told me.. I shld find it and read it.. but as of today Virat planned something.. so he does find deals and holidays during his net surfing πŸ˜† n not on IF/FB as i expected πŸ˜†

Secondly..maanvi and dabbu's general joblessness..that is the thing that really disturbs me..πŸ˜† i mean it's always occurred to me how homemaker bahus in TV can spend their entire day at home when most of them live in vadhera-style mansions where servants do 90 percent of the cooking and cleaning..πŸ˜† but then i somehow convinced myself that admist the sasumaa-devraani-jethaani dramas they don't really need household chores interfering in the midst anyway. πŸ€£ repeating my dad.. why do they show rich ppl being so lazy🀣 at least show them shopping going to clubs doing something.. even rajvi in MB was less dormant with her spending IMV's money full time job🀣.. thts the thing personality is what's lacking in most characters in such shows.. MB showed a billionaire family but each had his or her own interests whether it was business for Devki or Ashram for charu..

but maanvi and dabbu..it is kinda shocking..i mean nowadays they show girls from small towns genuinely attempting to educate themselves before the quintessential prince charming arrives to sweep them off into saas-bahu drama..πŸ˜† but jokes apart, nowadays most shows are showing women as education and job-oriented...even if the job is just so that they can romance their surprisingly young and hot boss. (IPKKNDπŸ˜‰)🀣 but thts the thing Manu isnt someone who dreams of prince charmings either.. so I am curious what are her dreams and aspiration other than doing matargastiπŸ˜† full time..  or does she not have any interests other than jeevika.. dont even get me started on IPK.. tht is just out of the world tangent.. 18 yr old in a office wid no job description and when she does find one its being a young nanny to a dim witπŸ˜†

but maanvi just spends her time learning cooking and dabbu helping his di..right now i'm just assuming they are on some kind of permanent vacation from school..πŸ˜†

there aint no school in tht world dude.. only pops up when Jeevika needed to be shown to do something..πŸ˜†

and jeevika and viren...well it's the Golden Rule of Indian TV channel programming that the heroine must be either shy and soft-spoken or brash and really outspoken...πŸ˜†(either Jab We Met Geet types or Rab Ne shy Taani types πŸ˜†)
and jeevika is the first and maanvi is the second, so it's a double score. πŸ˜† so obviously jeevika will be the nakhre-dikhaane waali sister and maanvi will be the besharam one...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
but like make it entertaining.. if she is the coy and demure ones.. I wont mind VIren make digs at her like he sometimes does.. or showing J as the goof.. like they show viren.. this whole glorifying bharatiya hormoneless naari gets monotonous and boring..i mean the guy's been married for 2 days now and hasnt gone beyond holding hands.. and tht too received rather W*F looks from his wife for doing tht.. πŸ˜†
at this rate she wld have to get a boon like kunti🀣...πŸ˜†
but the thing that surprised me the most today was the way Maanvi was speaking to Badi Beeji..perhaps perhaps  I'm overreacting..but I found it really rude...I mean joking around is another thing..but for some reason the dialogues had a really nasty tone to them...I just didn't get what had poor Badi Beeji done that Maanvi was so irritated, I guess I missed something there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

oh well I havent seen today's epi.. can only talk of it after.. but i aint surprised lack of manners and odd behavior is a chawdhry spl as of now.. dabbu comes across as normal in front of JM sometimes..πŸ˜†

megz. πŸ˜³ thanks for taking the time out.. you are more than welcome to vent or share your tangents.. thts pretty much the theme πŸ˜†

@ megz:  hi😊 we haven't met...but hav seen u all over the forum...spclly tere liye 😳

maanvi's character till now has been one-dimensional. all she does is centered around her dii...her age seems lyk she shud be in colg. but it has never been mentioned. even jeevika is all about beeji ka khayal rakhna and medicines tym pe dena...wat abt her own lyf??? any thoughts abt thatπŸ˜•

u r ryt abt mannu n dabbu being in permanent vacation mode...but as i hav already mentioned, me don't bother abt these technical stuffπŸ˜†
@ sonali... would gladly lend some of my hormones to our heroine πŸ˜† but the thing is... would she be willing to accept them???? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by reshamc

@ megz:  hi😊 we haven't met...but hav seen u all over the forum...spclly tere liye 😳

maanvi's character till now has been one-dimensional. all she does is centered around her dii...her age seems lyk she shud be in colg. but it has never been mentioned. even jeevika is all about beeji ka khayal rakhna and medicines tym pe dena...wat abt her own lyf??? any thoughts abt thatπŸ˜•

u r ryt abt mannu n dabbu being in permanent vacation mode...but as i hav already mentioned, me don't bother abt these technical stuffπŸ˜†

oh man..i feel so happy knowing people know me as paagal writer megz from TL forum..gosh, i would never have got obsessed with writing if it wasn't for the people there..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

even i don't bother about all this technical stuff anymore..it's just that when in serials like afsar bitiya and DABH and ruk jaana nahi they genuinely show girls having a life other than the evil family or  raste ka sadak chaap hero..πŸ˜† they show stuff like this were 'palak paneer' becomes the issue of a big drama..πŸ˜† i guess they need to show a blend between house-bound girls and educated ones..πŸ˜•

as for maanvi...she's really childish..i mean i'm 15( not a nayi naveli teenager anymore🀣)and she's 21 and yet I don't create as much fuss about medicines as she does..i mean when i was a kid i used to hate bitter tablets, agreed😳 but now i just swallow them and get on with it, it doesn't even make me recoil that much anymoreπŸ˜† but maanvi's attitude is really dangerous..i mean part of loving someone is being able to tell them that you're ill and you need a doctor asap..πŸ˜•
i mean this kind of 'sacrifice' is a bit khatarnaak, i guess i'm just cold-hearted that way. πŸ€£

the show is a really feel-good show...agreed..but now it seems to be coming to a kind of point where i don't get what the conflict is..πŸ˜† i to want them to develop VirMan, now that's interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oh man..i feel so happy knowing people know me as paagal writer megz from TL forum..gosh, i would never have got obsessed with writing if it wasn't for the people there..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

even i don't bother about all this technical stuff anymore..it's just that when in serials like afsar bitiya and DABH and ruk jaana nahi they genuinely show girls having a life other than the evil family or  raste ka sadak chaap hero..πŸ˜† they show stuff like this were 'palak paneer' becomes the issue of a big drama..πŸ˜† i guess they need to show a blend between house-bound girls and educated ones..πŸ˜•

as for maanvi...she's really childish..i mean i'm 15( not a nayi naveli teenager anymore🀣)and she's 21 and yet I don't create as much fuss about medicines as she does..i mean when i was a kid i used to hate bitter tablets, agreed😳 but now i just swallow them and get on with it, it doesn't even make me recoil that much anymoreπŸ˜† but maanvi's attitude is really dangerous..i mean part of loving someone is being able to tell them that you're ill and you need a doctor asap..πŸ˜•
i mean this kind of 'sacrifice' is a bit khatarnaak, i guess i'm just cold-hearted that way. πŸ€£

the show is a really feel-good show...agreed..but now it seems to be coming to a kind of point where i don't get what the conflict is..πŸ˜† i to want them to develop VirMan, now that's interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

well, i  m a silent reader all over the IF...so hav seen u in BV, PKYEK, DP and other shows...but really know u frm TL...used to look forward to ur posts😊

feel good factor...datz d usp of this show😳  there's no conflict as such...mannu, swamini, dadaji r just illusions of a conflict pointπŸ˜†  me looking forward to virat's past...i believe that wil be a major highpoint of the story.

but before that, can we please see viren's hormonal wishes from "his biwi" come trueπŸ˜† first 2-3 epis of shyness n desperateness were cute n goofy...now it's just predicatable. wen u see jeevika not reacting to viren's hints, i feel lyk knew dat wud happenπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by reshamc

well, i  m a silent reader all over the IF...so hav seen u in BV, PKYEK, DP and other shows...but really know u frm TL...used to look forward to ur posts😊

feel good factor...datz d usp of this show😳  there's no conflict as such...mannu, swamini, dadaji r just illusions of a conflict pointπŸ˜†  me looking forward to virat's past...i believe that wil be a major highpoint of the story.

but before that, can we please see viren's hormonal wishes from "his biwi" come trueπŸ˜† first 2-3 epis of shyness n desperateness were cute n goofy...now it's just predicatable. wen u see jeevika not reacting to viren's hints, i feel lyk knew dat wud happenπŸ˜† 

BV..πŸ˜• I don't remember being there..but yes PKYEK and DP..yeah..i used to be there..😳 oh and by the way if you're still interested in my posts..you can check out my VirMan fantasies on this forum..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i think i've written 10 or more so far..πŸ˜†

yeah..i mean till now it's just hum saath saath hai type drama. πŸ˜†  but viren is already showing his besharam colorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ abhi tak they've just hugged each other and he's made the girl blush so much..wonder what will happen alone alone during the rain..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

okay signing off now because i have maths test class tomorrow.  but hope to meet you again and have another discussion! πŸ˜ƒ

megz. πŸ˜³