Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Good post Sonali. Same thoughts have been bothering me all this while as well. I notice that Virat is mostly at home and always on his laptop. I agree that he has a dark & painful past but seriously dude, how can you surf the net all the time except during the wedding preparation time when they show him helping out. It is also seems like he is locked at home most of the time.  

I said the same to ashu... like ok he tried doing something wid music.. but if it dint work out wld he sit like a plum all life.. is tht the idea😆 work is a real good therapy they say to get over depression over some bitter incident.. but if you decide to do nothing about yourself.. oh well😆 just a show after all beyond the scope and plot of it m sure..

They actually never show how what Choudrary family does for living except for Jeevika. I mean what does Chacha do for living, is Dabbu still studying, has Manvi completed her studies? I recall that Viren suggested to Jeevika that Manvi can choose to do fashion designing or work, so does this mean she has completed college or high school.

thts wat m thinking that she is either out of school or finished college.. in d latest sbs nia guesses jeevika is 24 and she is 21.. so tht makes her out of college.. and needs something to do in the future.. unless being jeevika in the household is her single point focus😆

I really like the way the layers of Viren is being shown in the show. His strong personality is slowly being revealed. How he politely told his wife that he is tends to his own stuff and rejects the shirt she choose for him. LOL, I was like orange shirt??? Come on gal, your husband is going for client meeting and you give him orange shirt. Viren's outfits are pretty casual; he said he is attending a client meeting then to court but he was in green shirt & jeans. I thought you need to be in formal black & white attire or at least a bit more formal just to suit his professional.

by that time i was W*F by a lot of things.. to stress about the sports shoes.. and jeans I was hoping at that point he had a change of clothes in office😆 she got only the shirt color wrong.. he got both the pants and the shoes wrong.. equalize😆unless he did it to just prove a point.. i did tht a lot to my mom as a teen..😆

Swamini sends out almost negative vibes whenever Manvi's name or her presence is concerned. I really wonder how she would react if she knew that Jeevika was in the verge of walking out of the wedding when she knew Manvi was not allowed to attend the wedding.  Will she ever come to know and will her impression on Jeevika change? left to her she would have called off the match after the rohit verma incident.. itself..😆poor viren fell in love by then.. she is way too stringent to be comfy with the whole JM attachment.. if she had heard jeevika.. she wld have smugly turned to dadaji and gone i told u so.. i knew it.. 😆 but she is a smart woman who anticipates troubles.. but not wise enough to buffer it.. wayy too prude for tht😆

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

🤣 That's a very valid question. WHAT do these females in every damn show do except sitting at home? They're never studying, they're never working. Just waiting to get married? 🤣 Cause even the discussions they have in serials are about the kind of husband they want, and how a rajkumar will come to sweep them off their feet. 🤣 Whatte life! 🤣 And ironically, they then get married to the richest men around. 🤣

dude thats called single point focus.. train to be the perfect material for some rich handsome best behaved and well natured ONLY soul in the world to come and sweep you off yer feet and keep pampering you all life.. did I just cite the  victorian era of the corsets and tea parties😆 voila.. my  dad wld always say.. y do movies only show princes or paupers.. and why are we always to presume they have unending wealth from somewhere.. 😆 ye kaam karne wale log are never interesting for them to feature eh.. badi gaadi bangle wale. .sit and eat grapes all day and sing love songs.. his summation of KJO YRF movies🤣

People found swamini's behaviour wrong? 😕 Rofl, I thought she was totally justified at getting pissed off. Come on, Jeevika knows how Swamini is, and she picked up that phone WHILE Swamini was talking. That was so incourteous. The second time the phone rings, and she again picks it up. Atleast then she could've put it on silent or told Manvi to call back later. And it rings AGAIN, the third time. I know I'd be pissed if somebody I'm talking to behaves this way. 

oh come on u have been on IF long enough to know Swamini is the villain.. for making sense.. and even worse for having that bloated ego🤣 while the leads can be buffoons and oh so cute all their life.. wait did i just talk of 3958372 other shows too😆 when will our wish of having some personality in female leads ever come true..

And it was weird of Manvi to call her every second. She needs to speak to her fine, but not just any random moment of the day. Even if it was to ask for the recipe, she could've asked her at once, rather than calling her at each step. So definitely time for Manvi to realise that Jeevika can't be with her 24*7 cause she has her own house to look after now. And why couldn't Beeji help her? Rofl, all of them are just sitting on the sofa anyway. 🤣Even after Jeevika tells her she's busy, she calls straight on the landline. 🤣 That did not make any sense to me. 

eggjjaactly.. was jeevika with her 24/7 in hrishikesh.. she was supposedly working rite😆 who came back at 4 in d evening.. so m thinkin all day manu isnt used to calling her and asking silly questions.. wats wid dat..😆 and ye chaudhury's just need a hookah to compliment their couch panchayat.. only badi beeji on her swing is authentic..😆

Agree on everything else.
My fave was dabboo kneading the atta and saying "aapki wajah se main ladki ban jaoonga." 🤣dabbu is my fave chaudhry man.. poor thing.. kya kya karna padta hain.. i was expecting manu to say tu to humari teesri behen hain.. poor guy never knew his childhood kitchen kitchen wld turn a reality one day..😆

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was agreat ramble Sonali👏 and agree with u completely 😊. jeevika needs a reality check. running away when a hunk of hawtness is there next to her 😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshamc

i knw...i iknw...me too late!! but just saw d epi now...colege projs. r keeping me busy😔

after seeing the epi, my first major point is...all of viren's sardi-zukaam gone in one night??? so much so that the chap was happily bathing in thande-thande paani😆 😆  hmmm...jeevika's 3 sincere "god bless u" must hav done the wonder😉

kallo baat.. here i am fretting over 492482 other bloopers and u bring another angle.. the thande thande paani did crack me up.. what a goof.. who sings tht in the loo😆 and technically the ladies fretted over an allergy.. he dint really have a running nose.. all he needed was an antihistamine.. i sneeze like tht every morning in spring.. bloody pollens😆 all tht for another missed opportunity😉

overall, an okay epi. 
we all knew that was coming frm swamini bua...thanks to the same precap since 4 days. but what really bugged me was jeevika's reaction😲  like seriously that woman is talking sum imp stuff...at least excuse her before picking the call😕  it's called manners...u can't leave any conversation midway like dat...expected better frm her. but then again, this just shows the effect mannu has on jeevika😛

said enough on it.. but yup thts wat they are showing them rubbing on each other the opposite ways.. manu's paratha turned fab much to family amusement.. but jeevika's kheer was crap.. and poor viren bore the brunt.. 😆 so the roles will be reversed.. lets see how long viren wld be love sick to cover up..😉

really cracked up on when she was chillaoing manvi, manvi, manvi...seemed like an army inspection🤣  but pretty please tell me wat ws virat doing in between the ladies???😆
like i said.. hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hain..and virat as jai.. chachi as veeru and vanshika as surma bhopali🤣🤣 virat is dabbu's alter ego in wadera house.. their sakhi😆

mannu-jeevi talk was nice...liked how li'l sis was giving love tips to her boring di😆  and humaari bholi-bhali jeevika also followed her love guru's tips🤣 🤣  

oh i missed writing abt tht.. loved KD there.. her timing was sorta there.. wid d cracked choked voice.. and sunte ho ji.. like really r u from the 50s🤣
having seen KT's previous shows, i was not surprised to his perfectly toned body😳  again cracked up when viren wanted to change clothes and he asked jeevika "aap yahi khadi rahengi?"🤣  the man must be wishing...kaash haan bol de😆 😆 oh see this is my first tryst with the actor.. so no clue.. of course i expected him to be fit.. as every other lead these days.. but this was just another level of it.. and on his aap yahi rahengi.. my immediate response was d same.. 'oh u wish..'😆

sonali.19281 thumbnail
will reply to the rest in a bit.. mostly done i think..😆 have to start work.. oh dear holiday mood and gloomy weather.. stop conspiring against my productivity😆
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sona:  i don't usually worry abt the logical n technical bloopers...like job or education...tv shows r full of that😆  female lead might be an ips officer or doctor or lawyer...but will spend her day in the kitchen...and still, after being at home all day manage to do her office work😆 😆  

but get a real kick in finding non-sensical bloopers😉  chote se chota infection takes more than a night to recover...n viren had viral cold..which usually takes 3 days😆 so yup, thande-thande paani mai cracked me up big tym🤣

abt ur point of maanvi not having jeevika all day due to teacher job...remember the 1st epi😉  jeevika had to leave her class in middle coz mannu was determined to punish dat car-waala other teacher😆 😆  so i really doubt abt her professionalism.
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know a family of people who are all professionals and they just cannot stop calling each other. They all are busy in their own jobs but getting their mobile phone's from their ears would be the hardest thing to do.

I can't even sit and have a proper conversation because they're always solving some crisis or telling each other what to do on the phone. The son called his parents from london every single day (I'm not even exaggerating) during his degree to ask what he should eat. Their daughter calls them up to ask what she should wear at her in laws place. And the younger daughter calls her older sister to get advice about her studies every other hour during exams. 

Their individual phone bills are in thousands  😆 

sonali.19281 thumbnail
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

That was agreat ramble Sonali👏 and agree with u completely 😊. jeevika needs a reality check. running away when a hunk of hawtness is there next to her 😆

thanks😆 keeps me going my randomness.. tell me abt it.. this uber attractive package just dropped on her like hot cakes without her having to do anything.. you would think there wld be some display of appreciation.. oh well worth the wait..😆 today's sbs showed her shedding tons of tears on him temporarily missing.. job well done vadera.. altho unintended.. 😆 sometimes torture can do what teasing cant..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

I know a family of people who are all professionals and they just cannot stop calling each other. They all are busy in their own jobs but getting their mobile phone's from their ears would be the hardest thing to do.

I can't even sit and have a proper conversation because they're always solving some crisis or telling each other what to do on the phone. The son called his parents from london every single day (I'm not even exaggerating) during his degree to ask what he should eat. Their daughter calls them up to ask what she should wear at her in laws place. And the younger daughter calls her older sister to get advice about her studies every other hour during exams. 

Their individual phone bills are in thousands  😆 

god bless the non-family members who have to be with them for anything.. esp the  colleagues.. (no sympathies for bosses coz they know how to deal with it)😆 I am thinking none of them are really productive in their jobs.. coz scatter brained indecisiveness is pretty much a nemesis.. i knew this guy who wld be on the phone wid his family all evening.. asking abt wat to wear.. never cld take any decisions.. and worse even after the marathon int'l calls he wld come and pick our brain.. no prizes for guessing he was an outcast😆