Dekha Ek Khwaab

Brijraj finally got his son?!

IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Manayata is reeling everyone towards her, her mom and grandmum have always been there, but now she's attracted Unnatti with her innocence and finally kinda sorta impressed Brijraj with her hunting skill sort to speak. ahah maybe she will become the son he wanted, a hunter with tehzeeb and woh baat and whatever else he mentioned belittling Jagat.  Edited by AngelGurlr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yup exactlyy thoughts as I watched him and it hit me wen insaw js face scaredy cat lol it was hilarious
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sortof I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

BUT that is what Uday is for๐Ÿ˜Ž
...to be the "son" Brijraj never had by MARRYING Manyata๐Ÿ˜‰
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yup exactly my thoughts web I saw him watching monya run around and j such a scaredy cat
Lol vijay cracked
Me up no winder y brijraj was tlkin bout Havin no son lmao

But uday was their

Hilarious epi today
Angelskiss thumbnail
Brijraj is certainly amused with Moniya... lets see if Moniya manages to win his heart...

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup seems so...she certainly will take over her father's heart in no time...n y didnt u include vijay banna in ur list... though he seems disgusted about manyata being a chawlwali... but this sister of his(manyata) seems to be his entertainment quotient  in d whole palace... that he is starting to interact with her too...lol
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i hope manyata wins everyone's heart.. but its hard to win jay's heart .. she's a spoiled brat!!!!!
IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

yup seems so...she certainly will take over her father's heart in no time...n y didnt u include vijay banna in ur list... though he seems disgusted about manyata being a chawlwali... but this sister of his(manyata) seems to be his entertainment quotient  in d whole palace... that he is starting to interact with her too...lol

haha vijay banna deserves his own unique category, he's just the best <3 him!! x
firangi92 thumbnail
I'm just waiting for the father-daughter bonding. I'd love to see that since Brijraj and Manyata's personalities strike me to be quite similar. :)

Hopefully, we'll see at least a bit of that in tomorrow's episode. Hoefully! -fingers crossed-
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post..yeah..i liked brijraj when he smiled yesterday...i too wanna see father-daughter duo...Also manayta as son..๐Ÿ˜† , yeah..its applicable.If he had a son, he would have hunted tigers but manyata is hunting cockroaches... ๐Ÿคฃ